• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

Also no town member casually talks to mafia about their teammates. Tood is the suspicious one!
It's not like I mentioned anything about anyone to him. All I said was that nobody mentioned him, which is obvious if he had been paying any attention at all to what was going on in this thread in the first place.

honestly @Tood if you’re telling the truth about your role then I feel like targeting Zinn will give us a loss.

Also, to clarify, my role kills me only at the end of the next day phase, not immediately at the start of the day phase. But either way, I'm certain we're dead if Zinn really is town, so it's honestly not worth doing anything tonight.

I'm going to bed, we'll figure it out tomorrow, I guess.

I have a plan, why don’t you let me kill Zinn? This way you check him and don’t risk losing two Towns.
Only if town doesn't lose because of it.

Also, you missed something between

Tood said:
Do you have anything to ask from me?

Tood said:
I don't really have a side, but nobody's mentioned you at all yet in the thread, so you're in the clear. Not sure about your partners, though, since I can't exactly tell who they are.

You should catch up on the thread and see what everyone's been up to.

It's not like I said that second part just out of the blue, I asked him if he had any questions for me, and he asked if anybody mentioned him.

Only if town doesn't lose because of it.

Also, you missed something between

It's not like I said that second part just out of the blue, I asked him if he had any questions for me, and he asked if anybody mentioned him.
My bad, I kinda rushed it because of the multiquote ruining it.

My bad, I kinda rushed it because of the multiquote ruining it.
Here, the missing message.
Do you have anything to ask from me?
Yes.
Have they been talking about me on your side?
I don't really have a side, but nobody's mentioned you at all yet in the thread, so you're in the clear. Not sure about your partners, though, since I can't exactly tell who they are.

You should catch up on the thread and see what everyone's been up to.

Day 5: Loyal Hands

Day 5: Loyal Hands

Flavor text coming soon.

Dear Agent Tood,

You will be taking on the role of Aurelio Diaz. Although you're not directly in The Division, you were referenced in The Division 2. When you learned about the situation in New York City, you helped to try to keep the order of New York City. After learning that some agents went rogue, you took matters into your hands and try to hunt down the rogue first-wave agents. You are loyal to your duty, The Division, and value civilian lives.

As you take matters to your own hands to hunt down the rogue agents, you are vigilante. Once per night, you can night kill a player by PMing the hosts Hunt down [player]. You will attempt to night kill that player. Due to your loyalty to The Division, however, if you night kill a second wave agent (town-aligned player), you will be killed at the end of the day phase.

In short, you are a vigilante allied with the Second Wave Agents (town) and you win when your team eliminates all the first wave rogue agents (Mafia) and all threats to the second wave agents are eliminated.

Tood has been Nightkilled. Tood was a vigilante allied with the Second Wave Agents (town)

Day 5 has begun. Day 5 will end on October 19th, at 23:00 (11pm) PST.
Countdown Timer

This phase is in a LYLO.

Reminder: No OC until Day 6.

Also I'm gonna need a sub. @Contrainer are you available?

Tbh, I see a scum team of ZinnLav and ExLight now, but if ExLight is indeed telling the truth about being indep survivor, then Jinjo must be scum along with ZinnLav.

In any case, ZinnLav is my top suspect. They were actively defending Doc Flop, even going to the extent of voting the confirmed town Oricorio to tie the wagons to save Doc Flop. Also, JOAT claim is suspicious and the Mafia is more likely to have a JOAT to counter the Town JOAT.

Vote: ZinnLav

@Pikochu in the case of two town and two mafia and one indep left is it considered town loss or just lylo?
That would depend on the win con of the ITP. If the wincon of the ITP doesn't affect town or is anti-mafia, it's a LYLO.

This is actually really important.
LyLo should be 2/2/1, but we're at LyLo with six players.

3/2/1 would be MyLo under normal circumstances, but it isn't, we're in LyLo. I have a theory as why it is a thing. So, if today is LyLo it means it will be impossible for Town to win if we decide for a No Lynch, causing a 2/2/1. Why?

Only two things could cause that: exclusively pro-Mafia indepts, or vote modifiers.

I can assure you I'm not a pro-Mafia indept because I'm wiling to win with Town, and I can kinda prove that because I could've just killed someone last night to instawin with mafia, but I didn't. So, only one remains: vote modifiers.

So, my actual theory is that one scum might be able to double their vote whenever they want, or something among these lines that gives them extra vote power, but this actually causes a problem:

So, if scum is really able to modify their votes by one we're actually at 3/2(+1)/1, meaning a No Lynch would bring us to 2/2(+1)/1, which means they can tie the votes even if I vote with Town. BUT, if Pika were teling the truth, we should've been able to win, which isn't the case. The fact a No Lynch in this phase is always taken as a loss suggests that he lied about his role, and that an tie would still be a loss for Town.

tl; dr
for some reason Town still loses if they manage to tie, so Pika is prolly lying and might be scum.

for some reason Town still loses if they manage to tie, so Pika is prolly lying and might be scum.
I’m not doubting it. I want to make sure all info is out first. Ori is the only claim that isn’t even needed out in the open as megas death confirms him. Question is who is Pikas scumbid? Was Zinn lying about their role some or is it Jinjo?

I’m not doubting it. I want to make sure all info is out first. Ori is the only claim that isn’t even needed out in the open as megas death confirms him. Question is who is Pikas scumbid? Was Zinn lying about their role some or is it Jinjo?
No idea.
I’m more worried about @Oricorio
is he the one who is subbing out? We need all Town + Survivor to vote the same person if Pika is scum.

no, wait we do in the worst case scenario :confused:

anyway, I’ll try to ISO Zinn and Jinjo
I’ll post later if I find anything that catches my eye

Mido, please don't listen to Ex, you know he is a master manipulator. We don't know the setup, for all we know it could be 3:3 at this point and the only reason we are still in the game could be because I have an extra vote in case of tied wagons.

For me, Mido, Oricorio and myself are confirmed Town. We have no idea about Jinjo and ExLight, but ZinnLav has to be scum. I have stated my reasons for that already.

Also, look at this message from the Tood-CrazyCreeperKid OC,
"Oh, I've been speaking with members of my side of course"

What does this even mean? If CrazyCreeperKid, now ExLight, is a Indep Survivor, how does he have "members of his side" and who was he speaking about?

Mido, please don't listen to Ex, you know he is a master manipulator. We don't know the setup, for all we know it could be 3:3 at this point and the only reason we are still in the game could be because I have an extra vote in case of tied wagons.

For me, Mido, Oricorio and myself are confirmed Town. We have no idea about Jinjo and ExLight, but ZinnLav has to be scum. I have stated my reasons for that already.

Also, look at this message from the Tood-CrazyCreeperKid OC,
"Oh, I've been speaking with members of my side of course"

What does this even mean? If CrazyCreeperKid, now ExLight, is a Indep Survivor, how does he have "members of his side" and who was he speaking about?
Master manipulator
I wish
I get lynched D1 way more than I deserve welp

3:3?
Are you for real? 4 mafiosos, plus a Strongman Serial Killer? In a 14 player game? Town could lose D2 if that was the case.

As for what Creeper I feel like that was poorly worded but that he was clearly only meant that he was talking to other people on his end.

If he was scum do you think its scumbuddies wouldn't coach him the basic stuff? Especially with veterans like Flop in the scum team?
You're telling me he straight up came to someone and outed himself for no reason? lol

*As for what Creeper said I feel like that was poorly worded, but that he clearly only meant that he was talking to other people on his end.

How am I mafia when I was the one who broke the tie last day phase?

Doctor Flopster (3): Midorikawa, Pika_pika42, Jinjo
Pika_pika42 (2): Doctor Flopster, ZinnLav
Midorikawa (1): Exlight
Exlight (1): Tood

Look at the vote count from last day phase. If I was mafia I would have voted Pika and ended the game last day phase. I'm still not sure about Pika's claim and I don't like how Pika said if ExLight is telling the truth about his claim he calls me out as Zinn's scum buddy. I am getting 3rd Party vibes from Pika just by looking at his first post of the day suspecting me as mafia. I'm the 1x Dreamer and I said last day phase to not let my claim put you off.

Back
Top Bottom