• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

Look at the vote count from last day phase. If I was mafia I would have voted Pika and ended the game last day phase. I'm still not sure about Pika's claim and I don't like how Pika said if ExLight is telling the truth about his claim he calls me out as Zinn's scum buddy. I am getting 3rd Party vibes from Pika just by looking at his first post of the day suspecting me as mafia. I'm the 1x Dreamer and I said last day phase to not let my claim put you off.
Have you used it?

Confirming
Ok who's scum
I hope I don't get lynched by a SK
You and Midori are Town confirmed.
I’m a Survivor.
There’s scum among Pika_Pika, Jinjo, and ZinnLav.
It’s LyLo.

I just presented a theory against Pika. I think he’s the most safe bet for today, and I think he’s the one causing LyLo with some vite modifier. So I’m gonna vote him, actually.

Vote: Pika_Pika42

I can shoot Jinjo or Zinn during the Night so we can find the other one by PoE.

If Pika is mafia then it didn’t matter who you voted since it was both mafia on the chopping block.

I want to know where your head is at and I am not liking the way how you are playing this day phase. Why are you suspecting Pika when he was the one who helped us lynch Flop and Flop tried to lynch Pika? There's no way scum would bus each other in a Lylo and instead they would try to mislynch town.

I want to know where your head is at and I am not liking the way how you are playing this day phase. Why are you suspecting Pika when he was the one who helped us lynch Flop and Flop tried to lynch Pika? There's no way scum would bus each other in a Lylo and instead they would try to mislynch town.
They would if they had no choice.

So, just to remind everyone, me and all Town have to be voting the same person so scum doesn’t control the votes.

I’ll be heading to bed soon, so if anyone has something to defend Pika the moment is now because I’ll not be around for EoD.

@Jinjo
@Pika_pika42
@ZinnLav
@ExLight
@Contrainer
@Tood
@Midorikawa

Due to me being out of town and won't be able to update the phase on time, I will be extending the phase by another 24 hours.

Day 5 will end at 2300 (11pm) on October 20th. That's 25 hours from this post.

i apologize for the inconvenience

Tbh, I see a scum team of ZinnLav and ExLight now, but if ExLight is indeed telling the truth about being indep survivor, then Jinjo must be scum along with ZinnLav.

In any case, ZinnLav is my top suspect. They were actively defending Doc Flop, even going to the extent of voting the confirmed town Oricorio to tie the wagons to save Doc Flop. Also, JOAT claim is suspicious and the Mafia is more likely to have a JOAT to counter the Town JOAT.

Vote: ZinnLav

I will have to agree with this and I find this suspicious ZinnLav votes Oricorio a confirmed Mason on the last minute and that looked like he wanted to save Flop from getting lynched when Mido placed her vote on Flop, AE was a Miller Joat and there's no way there is another joat in the game and then ZinnLav switches his vote to you for no reason and sheeps Flop.

Mido, please don't listen to Ex, you know he is a master manipulator. We don't know the setup, for all we know it could be 3:3 at this point and the only reason we are still in the game could be because I have an extra vote in case of tied wagons.

For me, Mido, Oricorio and myself are confirmed Town. We have no idea about Jinjo and ExLight, but ZinnLav has to be scum. I have stated my reasons for that already.

Also, look at this message from the Tood-CrazyCreeperKid OC,
"Oh, I've been speaking with members of my side of course"

What does this even mean? If CrazyCreeperKid, now ExLight, is a Indep Survivor, how does he have "members of his side" and who was he speaking about?

Tood said he started an oc chat with CreeperKid and asked for his claim. CreeperKid claimed Strongman and he used it on AE and that must have been the mafia kill and it looks like CreeperKid scum slipped and this is probably his first game playing mafia since this is my first time seeing him. Also, CreeperKid didn't say anything on day 2 and day 3 which leads me to believe he is mafia who has been talking in the mafia chat. ExLight subs in for CreeperKid and he claimed Survivor with a Strongman Backup Universal and this claim looks so fake. Also, an SK and Survivor both can't be in the same setup. With an SK in game, then that means there is no Survivor and with Survivor in the game then that means there is no SK. DarthWolf was an SK which means there is no Survivor in this game.

Doctor Flopster (3): Midorikawa, Pika_pika42, Jinjo
Pika_pika42 (2): Doctor Flopster, ZinnLav
Midorikawa (1): Exlight
Exlight
(1): Tood

Looking at the vote count and the players here highlighted in red are mafia. ExLight placing a vote on Mido looked like he was going to switch his vote to Pika in the last minute.

Oh? So your theory is that me and Zinn are the remaining scum?

Why are defending Pika so much? "Oh I'm not scum because I could've lynched Pika". As Midori said it wouldn't matter if you were scum. What was your role again? Dreamer, right? What does it even do? Why did you take so long to claim? You still haven't answered whether or not you've used it.

And your argument for me being scum is that "it seemed like I was going to change votes" and that "Survivor and SK are never ever ever in the same setup"? Well, iirc I already played 3 medium sized games that had both, so that's a blatant lie.

How do you explain the phase being in LyLo if Pika isn't lying about his role? And why would we keep him alive last night if the only one who can apparently be the doctor wasn't active? If Pika were Town and had died that night scum would've won, so why is he still alive if he's Town?

Seems like we found the desperate scum team. @Midorikawa, @Contrainer, @ZinnLav please we all have to vote the same person to win, please let's just vote Pika. If Pika can add an extra vote he's the major threat.

"Survivor and SK are never ever ever in the same setup"? Well, iirc I already played 3 medium sized games that had both, so that's a blatant lie
Oh, it was actualy five games
and you even played in some of them

Remember Classic Sonic Mafia? The one you won as scum by pulling out a similar bullshit in the last minute like you're doing now? It had a Survivor and a Serial Killer.

So at this point I'm convinced you're straight up trying to paint my role in a bad light purposely.

I'm gonna use my last shot on you so hard tonight. This is personal now.

@Contrainer, you better fucking vote because if the game had ended yesterday we'd've lost.

Oh, it was actualy five games
and you even played in some of them

Remember Classic Sonic Mafia? The one you won as scum by pulling out a similar bullshit in the last minute like you're doing now? It had a Survivor and a Serial Killer.

So at this point I'm convinced you're straight up trying to paint my role in a bad light purposely.

I'm gonna use my last shot on you so hard tonight. This is personal now.

@Contrainer, you better fucking vote because if the game had ended yesterday we'd've lost.

You are not a Survivor and if you were then you would have been playing passively and wouldn't care who you sided with. When I was a Survivor I played so passively so that I wouldn't get killed and I didn't care who I would side with in the end.

Back
Top Bottom