• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

You are not a Survivor and if you were then you would have been playing passively and wouldn't care who you sided with. When I was a Survivor I played so passively so that I wouldn't get killed and I didn't care who I would side with in the end.
I already won, I have no reason to be passive.

but I want to win with Town. If I wanted to just win I could've just killed someone last night.

And you still haven't explained, if Pika is Town why is he still alive and how do you explain the phase being in LyLo?

I already won, I have no reason to be passive.

but I want to win with Town. If I wanted to just win I could've just killed someone last night.

And you still haven't explained, if Pika is Town why is he still alive and how do you explain the phase being in LyLo?

CreeperKid claimed Strongman to Tood in OC and that looks like a new player who slipped and he didn't even say anything on day 2 and day 3.

CreeperKid claimed Strongman to Tood in OC and that looks like a new player who slipped and he didn't even say anything on day 2 and day 3.
that's not what I asked

and a major slip like that would be unlikely with veterans like Flop in the team to coach him if he was scum smh

that's not what I asked

and a major slip like that would be unlikely with veterans like Flop in the team to coach him if he was scum smh

A Strongman Universal Backup Survivor trying so hard to lynch Pika looks suspicious.

A Strongman Universal Backup Survivor trying so hard to lynch Pika looks suspicious.
Well, so does a Dreamer that claimed as few details as possible, who is avoiding to explain blatant comtradictions, and untied the votes on the game's last few hours.

You're the ones that lynched Darth D1, if I'm a strongman blame yourselves because I could be anything.

Well, so does a Dreamer that claimed as few details as possible, who is avoiding to explain blatant comtradictions, and untied the votes on the game's last few hours.

You're the ones that lynched Darth D1, if I'm a strongman blame yourselves because I could be anything.

You said you were going to shoot ZinnLav and what ever happened to that? I also saw it weird when Mido told Tood to target ZinnLav and then you come and asked if Tood was a Vig and you said you wanted to shoot Zinn but you never did and instead Tood was the one who got killed and he said he was going to abstain.

You said you were going to shoot ZinnLav and what ever happened to that? I also saw it weird when Mido told Tood to target ZinnLav and then you come and asked if Tood was a Vig and you said you wanted to shoot Zinn but you never did and instead Tood was the one who got killed and he said he was going to abstain.
I said I was going to shoot ZinnLav if Tood was going to, because I misunderstood his post and thought he wasn't listening to Mido. If Zinn were Town Tood would've died too, and that would be three dead Town.

If I atempted to kill Zinn then maybe my kill got priority and that would be a maximum of 2 dead Town instead of 3.

So you are a strongman universal backup, CreeperKid used his strongman on AE and you have more strongman kills to use? Why use it on AE when he claimed Miller who saw Flop visit Mido and what ever happened to the mafia kill on N2 when AE was the only person who died?

JINJO

I ask very loud and clear for one last time.

If you're so sure me and Zinn are scum then explaing why are we in LyLo with 6 players instead of 5.

And why wasn't Pika killed during the last Night Phase? If he's Town as you're saying killing him would allow scum to control the votes.

So you are a strongman universal backup, CreeperKid used his strongman on AE and you have more strongman kills to use? Why use it on AE when he claimed Miller who saw Flop visit Mido and what ever happened to the mafia kill on N2 when AE was the only person who died?
I'm an Universal Backup and I inherited two Strongman shots from Darth's death.

How am I supposed to know why Creeper went happy trigger? The fact is that he did and regretted it.

A Survivor Universal Backup is the most weird confusing claim I have ever seen and it doesn't make sense. By the way, I have seen players fake claim Survivor, Universal Backup, and Joat.

you were an Unjester Bus Driver in another game, you know very well that indept roles can get weird

The game got its size readapted multiple times, Pikodex might've mixed two roles he liked so they weren't left out of the game. Same for stuff like AE being our secondary investigative role + miller.

and stop runnin away from my questions ajagdsgagadrGbdbsfdsaw

JINJO

I ask very loud and clear for one last time.

If you're so sure me and Zinn are scum then explaing why are we in LyLo with 6 players instead of 5.

And why wasn't Pika killed during the last Night Phase? If he's Town as you're saying killing him would allow scum to control the votes.

Why are you asking me this question when I don't even know? I think you and Zinn are scum buddies who kept Pika alive so that you could mislynch him since his claim looked so hard to believe. Why did Pika even claim President if he is really mafia? Wouldn't Pika claim another role if he was mafia? A Survivor Strongman Universal Backup wanting to lynch Pika so hard looks suspicious.

Why are you asking me this question when I don't even know? I think you and Zinn are scum buddies who kept Pika alive so that you could mislynch him since his claim looked so hard to believe. Why did Pika even claim President if he is really mafia? Wouldn't Pika claim another role if he was mafia? A Survivor Strongman Universal Backup wanting to lynch Pika so hard looks suspicious.
Because it is proof that Pika is scum! We're in LyLo, which means scum has only one vote less than us.

If Pika was a President then we'd be in a 4(+1):2, but we're in reality in 4:2(+1), which means scum has bonus vote power, not Town.

And why would he claim something else? It's a role that manipulates vote power, if he claimed something that wasn't among these lines he could've been easily busted.

And if he were really Town saying the truth then getting him killed last night would've caused scum to win, because Town wouldn't be able to tie the votes.

Why is the fucking heavens would scum not kill the one who would guarantee them victory and instead attempt to lynch them?

Here is one thing that I don't understand. If Pika has a vote power and if he was mafia then why did he vote Flop when he could have used it on a townie?

ExLight I know your scum playstyle and you are a very good manipulator and your scum playstyle is scary. You easily wiped out town in Portal Mafia and in TWR Games Bonanza.

Here is one thing that I don't understand. If Pika has a vote power and if he was mafia then why did he vote Flop when he could have used it on a townie?
Like voting me or Mido?
There were quite a few people around, if he tried that it would attract too much attention and people would just jump on his wagon.
Better just play safe and bus the one who is already being suspected than getting the less suspected one killed.

ExLight I know your scum playstyle and you are a very good manipulator and your scum playstyle is scary. You easily wiped out town in Portal Mafia and in TWR Games Bonanza.
pls I played as scum twice
not even I know my playstyle

and what about my indept playstyle, do you know it? Showing it to you right now

Sorry was busy with family church and sleep today

@Jinjo You still haven’t answered my questions.

Considering Tood and Zinnlav have confirmed that the convos Light posted were legit, it’s safe to say that Creeper was probably lost confused and not lying.

Pikas role doesn’t seem scummy on its own but with evidence around it becomes scummy.

vote: Pika Pika

Back
Top Bottom