• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

Vote: ZinnLav

I don't have a triple vote and I made it up so that I could get town to lynch you the next day for switching your vote from Oricorio to Pika and if I did have a triple vote than Pika wouldn't even get lynched last day phase and it would have been you who got lynched last day phase.

Well then, it's up to Mido and Contrainer who wins then, I obviously didn't kill ExLight, which means Jinjo did
Vote and kill Jinjo, I kill you.
Vote and kill me, Jinjo kills you.

Well then, it's up to Mido and Contrainer who wins then, I obviously didn't kill ExLight, which means Jinjo did
Vote and kill Jinjo, I kill you.
Vote and kill me, Jinjo kills you.
So why would I give the win to mafia over winning alongside Jinjo?

Even if Jinjo is lying, or rather give her the win over you. But if Jinjo is telling the truth then we win with her with your death.

Vote: Zinnlav

Jinjo has been doing nothing but lying this whole game. Threw the Mafia under the bus. I'd just rather not let a traitor win than anything else.
The alternative however is, tying the vote, letting me kill Jinjo and Town wins.
Or killing Jinjo and I abstain from the night kill. Obviously the latter relies on you trusting me, which you wouldn't.
But with the former, I already can't win while Jinjo is in play. I just don't want her to win at this point.
If you tie the votes and I killed Mido or Contrainer, then Jinjo can still side with the remaining player to lynch me.

I cannot win at this stage unless Jinjo is voted for today. That is the only condition in which Mafia can win now. So if town wants to win and not let an independent who has been lying this whole time to win, tie the votes.

Jinjo has been doing nothing but lying this whole game. Threw the Mafia under the bus. I'd just rather not let a traitor win than anything else.
The alternative however is, tying the vote, letting me kill Jinjo and Town wins.
Or killing Jinjo and I abstain from the night kill. Obviously the latter relies on you trusting me, which you wouldn't.
But with the former, I already can't win while Jinjo is in play. I just don't want her to win at this point.
If you tie the votes and I killed Mido or Contrainer, then Jinjo can still side with the remaining player to lynch me.

I cannot win at this stage unless Jinjo is voted for today. That is the only condition in which Mafia can win now. So if town wants to win and not let an independent who has been lying this whole time to win, tie the votes.
And yet she’s told the truth more than you.

oh yea, votes aren't usually locked here
Jinjo's tone is scummy although it might just be Jinjo being Jinjo
Vote: Jinjo

Day 6, First Votal

Jinjo (2): ZinnLav, Contrainer
ZinnLav (2): Jinjo, Midorikawa

Day 6 will end on October 23rd at 2300 (11pm) PST. Countdown Timer You have about 33 hours to discuss, bribe each other to the dark side, figure out why ExLight was Nightkilled, yell at the host in this thread, and why the hell is this game still going. I may end the phase at my discretion to any players that have reached a total of three votes.

This phase currently in the state of mostly LYLO.

oh yea, votes aren't usually locked here
Jinjo's tone is scummy although it might just be Jinjo being Jinjo
Vote: Jinjo
Zinnlav is mafia.

Jinjo is indep who if they’re telling the truth then we can win with her. If she’s lying then at least we make sure mafia loses. We do a tie and we lose no matter what.

And yet she’s told the truth more than you.
You haven't been in the Mafia chat where she lied about her role at least three times.
First she claimed she was a goon, then she claimed she was a triple voter and that her wincon was to kill a specific player.
If you tie the votes and I kill Jinjo, Town loses nothing, lynch me and the game could continue and she could end up killing both of you.
I cannot win, so I'm basically the one who decides if Jinjo or Town wins now. With Jinjo's unknown wincon that she's probably lying about, it's just too dangerous for town to let her live.
Certainly hasn't helped Mafia this whole game when our teammates kept randomly changing night actions without discussing it, hell Jinjo probably did that the other night just to fuck with Ex and make him change it.

....Okay wow.

Just wow.....

UNVOTE: ZinnLav
VOTE: No Lynch

@ZinnLav And you nightkill Jinjo, fair? Because at this point I think she’s public enemy no. 1

And I could make a drinking game out of how much my name was mentioned early on in that chat.

@ExLight Even though you’re dead,- I do want to be a mafia team with you one d these days.

@Contrainer Did you kill light?

Definitely, killing either you or Contrainer will just have the remaining town team up with Jinjo anyway and get my lynched on D7. There is no benefit to killing Jinjo, my goal is just for Jinjo to lose as this point as her betrayal to Mafia.
You're a dangerous player Mido, I'm honestly surprised we didn't kill you and you lasted this long.

I doubt Jinjo will change her vote off me, so I'll keep mine on her. Otherwise a last minute vote change could still kill me.
If Contrainer can vote no-lynch that'll lock in a no-lynch.

ExLight is a real hoot to team up with.

If you want to go for a tie, then Mido will have to vote you so that it will be a tie no lynch. Contrainer still has his vote on me and I doubt he will vote no lynch.

Though if Contrainer didn't actually kill ExLight and she's a redirector or something, then we're in trouble.
It would mean either all three of us voting for Jinjo, which results in a Mafia win (unless I abstain the night kill)
The three of you voting for me, which could very well lead to Jinjo annihilating Town, we have no clue what she can do.
Town getting voted for, which results in the same result as the first option (Jinjo would use a redirection to make me not kill her)

We'll need Contrainer to role claim. Because if Jinjo is a redirector, then I don't think Town can win.
Of course all my speculation relies on the fact that Jinjo can't win with Town. But we can't rely on what she says after all this lying, her role and Win con are unknown.

I don't trust ZinnLav and I still think mafia is going to win.

I don't trust ZinnLav and I still think mafia is going to win.
Explain your logic behind that

Even if I killed town, you'd just team up with the last remaining town to lynch me anyway.
Only way Mafia would win is if we lynched you today, which Town obviously wouldn't allow.

You're the one who has caused town more trouble. On day 4 you and Flop tried to get Pika lynched and it looked like to me ExLight was going to switch his vote in the last minute to Pika and I saved Pika from getting lynched. On day 5 I tried to save Pika from getting lynched and you come in the last minute and lynched Pika.

@ZinnLav pretty sure Jinjo just has a big shot of my current theory is correct. Which would mean that she isn’t a triple voter otherwise that would be OP even for bastard. Thus no lynch as a vote means she can’t manipulate any of us. Contrainer and I have no reason to lynch you last minute since that would mean town loss, and vice versa on lynching Jinjo last minute. However we vote no lynch and we guarantee a no lynch, yiu nightkill Jinjo and town wins after lynching you come day phase. You get your revenge and we get our win. Our best interest as town is making sure you have that chance to nightkill Jinjo. Otherwise the only other way we’d be able to win is if Jinjo is telling the truth, but I have a feeling she’s lying.

I only have 1 ability which is a 1 shot and I used it last night. On my role pm it says my 1 shot ability can only be used after Night 5 on a mafia member and that explains why I was defending Pika last day phase because I thought it can only be used on Night 6 or after and I thought mafia won because of that. I asked Pikochu why did the game not end after Pika's lynch and it turned out I could use my 1 shot ability on Night 5 and that overrides the mafia kill and that explains why no town died last night. I needed a mafia character dead and it turned out I killed the wrong mafia member and it was ZinnLav I needed dead.

Back
Top Bottom