• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

Apologies for the delay, I had to talk to my MoD about some issues and a mistake I made. I will discuss this at the end game.

Day 5 Votals:

Pika_pika42 (3): ExLight, Midorikawa, ZinnLav
ZinnLav (2): Pika_pika42, Jinjo

Pikochu said over here about some issues and mistake which made me think last day phase was not supposed to be LyLo.

I only have 1 ability which is a 1 shot and I used it last night. On my role pm it says my 1 shot ability can only be used after Night 5 on a mafia member and that explains why I was defending Pika last day phase because I thought it can only be used on Night 6 or after and I thought mafia won because of that. I asked Pikochu why did the game not end after Pika's lynch and it turned out I could use my 1 shot ability on Night 5 and that overrides the mafia kill and that explains why no town died last night. I needed a mafia character dead and it turned out I killed the wrong mafia member and it was ZinnLav I needed dead.
Now that actually sounds like it has a ring of truth too it. Since the Mafia kill didn't work like normal and typically Mafia are actually allowed to kill their teammates, even if it's a rare occurrence, so overriding the Mafia kill would make sense. Though Jinjo was able to use the Mafia kill on N1, though it was under Flop's direction. Which means she probably has access to the regular Mafia kill as well, though as majority of Mafia requested she could no longer use the night kill, unless she has another override kill, we should have a Town win in the bag.

Now that actually sounds like it has a ring of truth too it. Since the Mafia kill didn't work like normal and typically Mafia are actually allowed to kill their teammates, even if it's a rare occurrence, so overriding the Mafia kill would make sense. Though Jinjo was able to use the Mafia kill on N1, though it was under Flop's direction. Which means she probably has access to the regular Mafia kill as well, though as majority of Mafia requested she could no longer use the night kill, unless she has another override kill, we should have a Town win in the bag.
If you vote no lynch.

we try to tie the votes, one of you can shift them too easily. Too risky. So vote no lynch.

If Contrainer does not vote no lynch, then Mido will have to vote ZinnLav to tie up the votes. I don't trust ZinnLav and he is more likely to do a last minute vote on me and mafia will win. He did a last minute vote on Pika and I did not like that.

@Midorikawa

If Contrainer doesn't come back, then you will have to vote ZinnLav since Contrainer still has his vote on me and ZinnLav can easily do a last minute vote on me and mafia will win. I checked Contrainers posts and I noticed on day 5 Friday was his last activity and on day 6 his last post was on Tuesday. Looks like to me Contrainer has been inactive for 2-3 days and ZinnLav can easily take advantage of Contrainers inactivity.

Night 6: Dividing the Division

Day 6, Final Votals

No Lynch (2): ZinnLav, Midorikawa
Jinjo (1): Contrainer
ZinnLav (1): Jinjo

Night 6: Dividing the Division

With the situation dire within Manhatten and not much help coming out from aboard, the Division in Manhatten try to figure out with the very limit resources what to do and more importantly, who has been putting themselves over their Oath. However, that is for a problem for tomorrow as New York is quickly collapsing.

No one was lynched today.

It is now Night 6. Night 6 will end on October 24th at 2300 (PST). Countdown Timer.

I may end the night early if I receieve all night actions by the deadline. Please send all night actions by the deadline.

Day 7: Left Alive in the Light Zone

Day 7: Left Alive

Flavor text whenever I get around to it

No one was nightkilled on Night 6. It is now Day 7. Day 7 will end at 2100 hours (11pm) at PST Countdown Timer You have 48 hours to figure out why no one was killed last night, be shocked at the events, discuss my favorite boba drink and perhaps convince each other with boba as to why someone should be lynched.

This game is currently in MYLO

I may end the phase to the first player with three votes early.

Reminder: This is the second phase in the row without a kill. If there are no kills for four phases in a row, the game will end in a draw.

Vote: No Lynch

@Contrainer
I don't think you ever claimed. Would your role have any affect on what happened.

I submitted a Ninja Kill 2 hours before the deadline in case Jinjo's kill tried to override the Mafia kill

Vote: ZinnLav

He is mafia who can kill town and I am an independent with only a 1 shot which can only be used on mafia. It's better to lynch mafia who can actually kill at night.

Wait MYLO

Which means if I'm not lynched, then I win... how does that work?
Mislynch or Lose means if town doesn't lynch mafia today, then Mafia will win?

I think Mylo means you can no lynch and if you mislynch in Mylo town will lose. In Lylo if you mislynch town loses and you can't no lynch.

Do you want to go for another no lynch today and call it a draw?

Back
Top Bottom