• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Document of Origins- Kanto and Unova *SIGN UP*

Status
Not open for further replies.

edeneh

My boobies are big
Reaction score
This is the Link to the start up thread

This is the link to the OOC thread

This is the first time I've ever made an RP >.<
I'm sorry if it's not the best, I'm still quite new to the RPing scene.

Oh and I'm looking for someone to co-own this with me, just to make sure things are going smoothly, no godmodding, etc.

Plot:

50 years ago, a great war broke out between the regions of Kanto and Unova. The two regions have created a peace treaty, and have decided to protect what they had been fighting over: a secret document containing how Pokemon came to live on this planet. A new villainous team has been created: Team Origin. This team has recently stolen the document and is planning to use it to create a super-Pokemon. It is up to a group of young trainers from Kanto and Unova to unite and take down the evil Team Origin, while all striving to become the Champion, or top Coordinator.

*You can have up to 2 characters in the RP.*

Registration Form:
Name:
Personality:
Region:
Starter Pokemon: (Does not have to be traditional starter, but must be from region. No legendaries or pseudo-legendaries)
Trainer Class:
Anything Else:

Kanto Trainers:

Pokemon Trainer Zephyr Erebus- pokefan749
Pokemon Coordinator Mitsuru Hiitachiin- pokemoll
Pokemon Coordinator Mikuru Huninozuka- pokemoll
Pokemon Trainer Michael Sovner- InfinityLuxray

Unova Trainers:

Pokemon Trainer Calvin O'Brien- Calvin127
Pokemon Coordinator Camille O'Brien- Calvin 127
Pokemon Trainer Jenna- Kyukon
Pokemon Trainer Hayato- ragingdragonite
Pokemon Trainer Maya Dare

Team Origin:

Origin Leader Cait- edeneh

Other Important People:

Professor Maple- edeneh

*There are now enough trainers to begin the RP. I will private message you the link to the RP*

Last edited:
I have two, if that's okay.

Name: Calvin O'Brien

Appearance: Fair skin, golden-brown spiky hair, blue eyes, stands at 5'9" with an average build, blue hat with gray Pokeball symbol, blue sleeveless 6 pocket vest, gray long sleeve undershirt, blue gloves with gray fingers, blue cargo jeans, and blue shoes with gray trim.

Personality: Calvin is generally mellow and hard to provoke. He fights for his friends, and if you cross him, you'll get no sympathy from him. He doesn't talk 95% of the time, speaks in complex riddles 4% of the time, but when he doesn't like something that is said, which is the remaining 1%, he responds with sarcasm. He is brave, serious, and usually accepts challenges, but he can be antisocial at times, and if he doesn't like the way a challenger acts towards hm, he will just wave them off and walk away. He may be antisocial, but if his sister is flirted with, insulted, or threatened in any way, he will beat that person to near-death.

Region: Unova

Starter Pokemon: Emolga

Trainer Class: Trainer

Anything Else: He and Camille are fraternal twins

Name: Camille O'Brien

Appearance: Fair skin, long golden-brown straight hair, blue eyes, 5'7", slender hourglass figure, black short-sleeve blouse, white long-sleeve undershirt, black skirt, black leggings, black ballerina shoes.

Personality: Exactly same as Calvin's. If someone flirts, insults, or threatens her, she will respond violently.

Starter Pokemon: Emolga

Trainer Class: Coordinator

Anything Else

I can help you with this if you want me to. =)

Name: Jenna

Appearance: Short brown hair, piecey bangs. Green eyes, and fair skin. She wears a green t-shirt, a short, white skirt, socks, and white tennis shoes. She has a brown satchel that she carries her Pokeballs and other items in.

Personality: She's usually a happy-go-lucky girl, but can get angry if provoked. She tries to live life to the fullest. She tries to make friends, and loves Pokemon. Loves adventure, and always likes a challenge.

Starter Pokemon: Purrloin

Anything Else: Jenna's Purrloin is a shiny.

I approve of both Calvin :)
I approve of yours Kyukon.

Hopefully this RP doesn't die before the good stuff happens. I've seen too many RPs die.

I'm going to try keeping it as active as possible.
Just 3 more characters (for kanto) and anyone willing to join Team Origin, then we'll start!
Please invite any RPers you know who might be interested in this RP>

Thank you Calvin :)
I'm hoping maybe by tomorrow to get this up x)
If not then Wednesday the latest I want to at least start.

Unfortunately, there aren't many people I know who would be able to hlep keep this alive, but I asked one. I'll continue looking.

Thank you :)
I`ll be gone for a bit, but hopefully when I get back I`ll see a new sign-up :)

alright here's my one profile for right now, might make another tomorrow, happy now Eden? :p

Name: Zephyr Erebus
Appearance:
POKEMON_TRAINER_by_kandoken.jpg

Personality: Zephyr is normally a pretty chill guy. He doesn't cause problems, intentionally anyways, he tries to fix them as much as he can. He is normally pretty shy at first but once you get to know him better he becomes pretty cool.
Region: Kanto
Starter Pokemon: Bulbasaur
Anything Else:

Name: Hayato
Appearance:
N.jpg

Personality:Hayato isnt very talkative, but when he does say something, its important. he's calm and friendly most of the time.
Region:Unova
Starter Pokemon: Scraggy
Trainer Class:Trainer

Name: Mitsuru Hiitachiin and Mikuru Huninozuka (Seprate Live Twins)
Appearance: Mitsuru-
Short ginger hair, amber eyes. http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...biw=1362&bih=572&gbv=2&tbm=isch&itbs=1&iact=h c&vpx=886&vpy=266&dur=1747&hovh=195&hovw=259&tx=180&ty=193&oei=VmSbTbujLM6M4gb_s9T-Bg&page=1&ndsp=27&ved=1t:429,r:23,s:0
Mikuru-Short ginger hair, blue eyes. Same outfit.

Personality: Mitsuru-Sometimes she can be downright hilarious, other times she can be moody. So i'll mark her as fickle.
Mikuru-Always happy. Occasionly sad or worried. Happy-Go-Lucky
Region: Mitsuru-Kanto Mikuru-Kanto (As far as they know. Their actually born in Sinnoh)
Starter Pokemon:
Mitsuru-Pikachu (Female, Named Sakura. Wears Sakura on left ear)
Mikuru- Meowth (Male, Named Purry.)
Trainer Class: Both Coordinator
Anything Else: They speak in perfect unison.

All confirmed, now, let us begin!

Name:Michael Sovner

Appearance:
picture.php

Personality:He typically tries to avoid trouble, and usually will try to resolve any conflict that he does come upon.He is usually a sort-of shy person, and tends to keep to himself.

Region:Kanto

Starter Pokemon: Tyrogue

Trainer Class:Trainer

Anything Else:

You're approved, and you can use Tyrogue, that's fine with me :)
Just read the RP so you know whats going on.

(Calvin refered me)

Name: Maya Dare

Appearance:
nina-dobrev-large.jpg

Personality: Determined, flirty, witty, hot-tempered, and sarcastic. She is willing to do anything for the people she cares about.

Reigon: Unova
Trainer-Class: Trainer

Starter: Emolga ("Moley")

Anthing-Else: She grew up with the O'Brien twins. She's best-friends with Camille, and has a crush on Calvin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom