• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Document of Origins- Kanto and Unova *START UP*

Status
Not open for further replies.

edeneh

My boobies are big
Reaction score
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING.

This is the link to the sign up thread.

This is the link to the OOC thread

We are still looking for people to sign up as trainers, gym leaders, and members of Team Origin. Please refer to above link for character information and anything else. When we get to enough posts, I will start an OOC thread. When you are a specific character, please specify which character you are. If you have any questions and I am not online, please talk to Calvin127, he is Co-GM of this RP. Now without further adieu, let us begin!

Professor Maple

It was midnight; all was quiet. Professor Maple was at her desk, writing letters to trainers and coordinators around the world. Her trusty Charmander was there, helping her with all she wrote.

"Charmander, may I read this to you?" The Professor asked.

The Charmander replied with a cheerful "Char", ready to listen to his master.

The professor began reading, "Dear trainer, my name is Professor Maple. You may not have heard of me, but I work closely with other Pokemon Professors around the world. I study not only the origin of Pokemon and humans, but the origin of the universe. As you should have learned, there is a great document kept in a secret location, which is protected by both Kanto and Unova. An evil criminal organization has been created, and has stolen the document. This document is too powerful for anyone, including myself. I am sending you this letter based on what your regional Professor has told me. We believe that you have great potential as a trainer or coordinator. With this talent, you can help us to bring down this criminal organization, and restore peace to our world. If you would like to help, please come to my lab in five days. Attached to this letter is a plane ticket; I do not wish to disclose the exact location of my laboratory. Sincerely, Professor Maple."

The Charmander let out a "Char-char!", to show his master that he approved of the letter.

Professor Maple stood up from her chair, and walked toward the front door, with her hands full of letters. she exited her laboratory, and placed the letters in the mailbox.

"I hope they all come...." She thought to herself.

Last edited:
It was late at night. The twins, Calvin and Camille O'Brien were fast asleep in a tree under the cloudless night. They each had an Emolga in their arms, which was also asleep. They had no idea of the destiny that awaited them tomorrow.

10 days later.......
------------
Hayato was coming home from a long day of training with his scraggy. His Home in Mistralton city was small, and a slight mahogany color. Inside, there is a large living room, a beautiful kitchen to the left, and Hayato's room that was upstairs to the right. Before entering the house, he checked his mailbox and found a letter. He opened it when he was eating dinner. After reading it, he noticed the plane ticket attached to the envolope. "hmm, now what does a criminal orginization want a document of the origins of this world for? wouldnt they just want money and strong pokemon?" The next day he caught the plane. when he got to the specific area of the labrotory, he took a deep breath, and knocked on the front door.

Professor Maple

There was a knock heard on the front door. Professor Maple arose from what she was doing, and walked over to the front door. She peered through the hole in the door to see who it was.

"Perfect, the first one came." She said to her Charmander.

Professor Maple opened the door.

"Welcome, I'm Professor Maple, and this is my Charmander. You're the first person to show up, so thank you so much for the consideration. If you would like, I can bring you to your living quarters to drop off your clothes and other bags. You will only be staying there for a short period of time. I also have a battle simulator, if you wish to use it. Oh, where are my manners! If you're ever hungry, come over to my laboratory and I'll be sure to feed you. Now, what is your name, and where would you like to go first?"

The next day, Calvin and Camille woke up bright and early at 7:00am. They grabbed fruits, jumped out of the tree, and woke up their Emolga. They sat and ate their fruit, then walked into town and went to the Pokemon Center. They were immediately greeted by Nurse Joy, who told them that letters had arrived for them. On cue, two Audino walked up, each with a letter in hand. The twins thanked them, and opened them. There was a letter inside, as well as a plane ticket. They set off to the airport in Nuvema Town, and caught the plane.

Hayato laughed nervously and said. "well, it's an honor to meet you, professor! My name is hayato, and i'm from mistralton city, which is on the other side of this region. and if i had to go anywhere right now, it would be be my living quarters if you don't mind. The plane ride has made me quite exhausted."

Jenna woke up, and had breakfast. She fed Shay, her shiny Purrloin, some Pokemon Food. When they were finished, she headed towards the nearest Pokemon Center, which was located in Driftveil City. The Nurse had informed her that a letter had arrived for her.

"Well, I guess we have a long adventure ahead of us, Shay," Jenna spoke to her partner.

"Purr!" Shay meowed in excitement. Jenna left the Pokemon Center and caught the plane that was in Nuvema Town.

Professor Maple

"Well, it's very nice to meet you Hayato! Just follow me and I'll make sure you get all rested for tomorrow!"

Charmander took Hayato's bags, and started following the Professor, who was walking toward a building not too far from the laboratory.

The twins were on the plane, and noticed another trainer. "You think she's going to the same place as us?" Calvin asked Camille quietly. Camille just shrugged. The plane took off, and they were well on their way

Thank you, professor." Hayato then followed her to the living quarters. Hayato then thought,"what the hell did i just get myself into? i literally dropped my normal life to come and stop some criminal orginazation thats trying to get the document of origin? wow.."

Jenna took a seat by the window and set Shay beside her.

"I've never been in a plane before!" Jenna spoke to her pokemon. Shay meowed simply.

After a few hours, the plane arrived, and the twins got off and headed to the lab. Along the way, they discreetly checked to see if the girl they saw was going the same place they were. When they arrived, Calvin knocked on the door.

Jenna walked off of the plane and followed the twins. They were going to the same place she was it appeared. Shay meowed and followed her trainer.

"You got a letter too?" she called to the twins.

The twins turned and smiled as their suspicions were confirmed. They both nodded.

"I'm glad I wasn't the only one," Jenna smiled as she extended her arm out to them, "I'm Jenna, and this is my Purrloin, Shay."

Shay meowed.

Professor Maple

"No problem!"

The Professor's Charmander tugged onto her labcoat, signalling the new arivals.

"I'm sorry, but I have to be going right now, some other people have come and I have to greet them."

The Professor ran off in the direction of her laboratory. When she arrived, she was surprised to see three new trainers.

"Hi everyone, sorry I didn't come right away. My name is Professor Maple! I'll explain everything to you soon, just come with me and I'll show you to your living quarters. Don't worry, you won't be living here. Everything will be explained fully when everyone arrives. I'll get some of my Pokemon to carry your bags for you. Come follow me, you'll meet another trainer who just arrived."

The Professor started toward the building; 3 Exeggutor came and picked up the bags of the trainers. The Exeggutor signaled the trainers to follow them and the Professor.

*OOC: I'm gonna go eat, let's start using the OOC thread for our OOC posts*

"Calvin." Calvin said as he followed the Exeggutor.

"Camille." Camille said, following suit. Their Emolga jumped off their shoulders and flew over to Purrloin.

"I'm Jenna," Jenna introuduced herself.

Shay saw the Emolga fly over and she looked interested.

"Greetings." Shay meowed.

Zephyr awoke in the morning unaware of how the rest of the day would change his entire life. He ate breakfast with his very creatively named bulbasaur
Bulby. He walked outside expecting it to just be another day of training when he noticed he had a letter in the mailbox. he quickly read the letter and noticed the plane ticket in it. "Well Bulby, it seems another adventure awaits us than what we had planned" he said to his pokemon. It gave him a quizzical look "bulb?" Zephyr just smiled "we're going to help save the world."

After packing all he deemed essential Zephyr embarked to the airport and left to the new land. he arrived and after getting lost a few times he found the laboratory. he knocked on the door "hello? Anyone home?" he called out

Professor Maple

"Well, here we are! Make yourselves comfortable. There's another trainer inside already, I suggest you introuduce yourselves to him. If you need any help, any food, or you want to train, just follow that trail back to my lab, or call for one of my Exeggutor"

With that, the Professor picked up her Charmander and walked back to the lab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom