• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

Inorite? It was my birthday yesterday so I went on the DW today to see if I can get it; nothing in the Promotions tab or anything.

I heard it mentioned once that they can be late with sending the messages to the Pokemon.com accounts. You checked your inbox right? Cuz it won't show up in the dw unless you check the inbox of your Pokemon.com account :3
*checks messages*
HOLY CRUMS I HAVE MESSAGE!

Thanks!

Pokémon.com could email us whenever we get a new message...

You're welcome lol

Random question... anyone out there with an Android Tablet know how/if Dream World works on it? Obviously it won't run on any iOS device because of a lack of Flash. But I've recently purchased a Motorola Xoom (it's being posted) and I'm wondering if it'll work, or how well. Anyone tried it?

Dream World suddenly faster! what is my computer doing??

So I decided to go on the dream world after awhile and figured I'd do a few things on there... and for the longest time, the only minigames I found somewhat entertaining was games I could do fast.

that was on my family's desktop, when I tried it on my LAPTOP, it blew me away.

the whole flash site was moving about double the speed I was used to. it made everything faster, the minigames tougher, the traversing much quicker........ and it made it all feel much more enjoyable!

I'm not quite sure what it is about my computer that's processing the whole thing so freaking fast, but whatever it is, I INTEND TO KEEP IT!! but for the sake of satisfying my curiosity, what could make a flash based site like the Dream World much faster?

Re: Dream World suddenly faster! what is my computer doing??

So I decided to go on the dream world after awhile and figured I'd do a few things on there... and for the longest time, the only minigames I found somewhat entertaining was games I could do fast.

that was on my family's desktop, when I tried it on my LAPTOP, it blew me away.

the whole flash site was moving about double the speed I was used to. it made everything faster, the minigames tougher, the traversing much quicker........ and it made it all feel much more enjoyable!

I'm not quite sure what it is about my computer that's processing the whole thing so freaking fast, but whatever it is, I INTEND TO KEEP IT!! but for the sake of satisfying my curiosity, what could make a flash based site like the Dream World much faster?

Your laptop may have fewer processes running in the background and a better CPU than your familia's comp.

At around 1am this morning I got a female Tentacool. Niiiiice.

Ran into a female Larvitar in the Rugged Mountain today. In fact I ran into two! Both had Stealth Rock. Didn't find anything else interesting so I took the first of the Larvitars home.

Now I have only 5 females left to get from the Dream World. One from the Sparkling Sea and four from the Rugged Mountain.

I also got my Arceus from the Global Link. In case anyone doesn't know the password it's ARCEUSVOTE

I got the arcues today but when I woke up my pokemon I found nothing at entralink !!!!! I found the bilsbrout that I've befriend instead despide seeing the Arcues tucked in the dream of my pokemon when I was waking it up !! any help ?

Yeah you have to move around the Forest. I think my one was straight ahead. There's only 9 areas.

I got the arcues today but when I woke up my pokemon I found nothing at entralink !!!!! I found the bilsbrout that I've befriend instead despide seeing the Arcues tucked in the dream of my pokemon when I was waking it up !! any help ?
Arceus is deeper in the Entree Forest.

To get Arceus, I went on the Dream World for the first time in ages yesterday. I've hardly got any room left in my PC boxes, but I thought I'd try exploring Rugged Mountain and hopefully get good. Unfortunately, it was literally the only area I didn't get sent to, so I had to put up with Fennel's lectures again for nothing. Bah.

I just got the message for my birthday togekiss! 8D been waiting for like, 5 months but it's finally here!!
Ooh I'm excited :3 even though my bday isn't until 5 days from now, I'm tempted to get it now :3

Eeeee! :D

I may even hop onto the dw for the 1st time this year lol

EDIT: well, I went ahead and activated the event :p as well as the Arceus though I think I'm gunna wait until Tuesday to actually claim them since I don't have the time today to go to the dw. Meh.

On a side note, I played that new Emolga apple game, and to my surprise, the background music is a remix of one of the gen 2 songs! :3 I just can't seem to place what town it's from D:

Last edited:
On a side note, I played that new Emolga apple game, and to my surprise, the background music is a remix of one of the gen 2 songs! :3 I just can't seem to place what town it's from D:

It's Azalea Town's theme.

The DW turned out to be better than I possibly could have dreamed of... they should distribute ALL events like this.

Finally shanghaied a female Magic Guard Abra out of the Manor - everything's coming up Milotic...

Stop me if you've heard this before - I'm wondering if non-event DW Eevee is imminent. It was available in the Pokémon Café Forest, along with Poliwhirl, Smeargle and Burmy.

Now Poliwag was made available in the Pleasant Forest, the first default area. Smeargle was then made available in the Spooky Manor, the second default area, and Burmy was made available in the recent-ish Rugged Mountain, the last unlocked-by-default area. That leaves the Evolution Pokémon - for the next default area released, maybe?

I got my Arceus today. I wish we could get it at a lower level, though. Since its always lv. 100, it ends up just sitting in the PC. I actually like it's design, and I'd like be to able to use it in battle and have it level up. :\

Since I have over 14000 dream points, I don't play with as many Pokemon anymore. Just the ones I don't have yet, of which there are 13 left for me to get.

Ran into a female Teddiursa today! I also found a Hard Stone in the Sparkling Sea.

The other day I found a Leaf Stone in the Rugged Mountain, which was nice.

Only 4 females left to get!

Can the Dream World areas just stop generating Pokemon for no reason?

I didn't befriend any Pokemon, and yet it ran dry after 6 or 7 trips through the Island of Dreams (four of them were consecutively at Windswept Sky which I don't need to visit anymore). Not happy about having to leave empty-handed. I still found a fair amount of berries and items, though.

Wow I'm kind of frustrated. I still have 11 DW Pokemon to get. :banghead:

I'm almost at 2500 points, which mean I'm one step closer to getting a poison heal gligar. I need a female one though -_-

EDIT: Actually it's immunity Gligar, but it evolves into poison heal Gliscor

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom