• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

PGL Still down

Why that be? It was supposed to reopen on the 2nd. Why it still under matinance? Am I the only one that cant get at it? I wanna get my pokemon back D:

Re: PGL Still down

Why that be? It was supposed to reopen on the 2nd. Why it still under matinance? Am I the only one that cant get at it? I wanna get my pokemon back D:

Your not the only one I'm getting the same message, my guess they have to fix some bugs.

Re: PGL Still down

The Dream World is back up and I am the ~lord of the Wailords~

wailord-147112.jpg

Im happy to see that Game Friends can be Dream Pals again. I never understood why they changed it in the first place into that ridiculous "can only be friends with people on your server thing" Can't wait to add White 2 to my account so I can start befriending Unova Pokemon.

It's amazing how little changes can really hook you back into something. Like Aquanova said, being able to add ppl who are in your Pal Pad to your DW Pals is so cool (though it may alter how i decide to clean out my pal pad). I hated being limited to just one world server. Weird though how everyone's items on their share shelves got sent back to their original owners o_O

But other than that, it was nifty being able to leave "world 2" and visit @Joshawott; and @jda95; 's houses even if they've been abandoned and their gardens are so overgrown you can't tell where the yard ends and the house begins :B

Also being able to have up to 50 DW Pals is weird. I was aware of the update from 10/15-20 pals, but i somehow missed the memo on it being updated to allow for 30 *shrugs* I could barely keep up with the 20 i have now so 50 may be a lil much for me xD

Well, since nobody had any items to share or any berries to water, i just went around looking at ppl's houses, bought more dolls, visited the isle of dreams (i got in like 12 visits before it went dry o.o) and planted 9 rows of berries. That's right, you get a shizzton of new rows o.o When i logged in, diglett had already dug 2 new rows for me and i caught him in the act of digging more. I'm currently at 63,140 DW PTS so who knows how man you need to get the last row (the most i've seen ppl have is 10). I'm guessing either at 70k/80k/90k/100k may do it, but idk.

@yourlilemogirl; Due to my laptop having been dead, I haven't been able to go on PGL for a while. I hope you like how I've been trying to cram as much furniture in my house as possible.

Well this morning has been somewhat fruitful. Not many visitors came by my house (sadface) but that's fine. The door's always open and the lights left on just in case :p but if you so even THINK about touching any of my dolls you're going to be finding yourself in a nightmare buddy!

So as you can see, i went on a lil bit of a decorating spree in my home. There are a few dolls i dont really care for though, so i wont bother wasting my berries on them.
DreamWorldHouse4.png
DreamWorldHouse5.png
DreamWorldHouse6.png

Took home a female Aqua Tail Spheal. Didn't need her but the only other female i found was a Fissure Spheal, and since Fissure is able to be bred into it already not to mention being a lame 30% acc move i went with the other one. As much as i love tucking in other types of pokemon, i absolutely HATE being sent anywhere but the Icy Cave as the loot in the other areas just don't excite me none. I'm slightly wishing that types didn't determine where you got sent to but i know once i get W2 i'll be eating my words.

Used the Game Pals feature and sent @Zeb; a friend request :B And if he adds me, he can expect such goodies as these if he beats the buzzards that circle my shelf that is lol
shareshelfgoodies2.png

I REALLY wanted to keep those gems, but since i have no use for them, they'd just end up rotting in my bag forever im such a hoarder

At the end of my session i ended up taking home:
a Dive Ball (i really love these for some reason)
a Hyper Potion
Blue Shard
and a Dusk Stone

Due to the unexpected downtime the other day, the Klink C-Gear skin, Target Lucario and Porygon promotions have all been brought back online for an additional ten days. In addition, they're all also available for Black and White 2!

Though I'm starting to think the C-Gear skins were an oversight. On my Black 2 and White 2 waking up my Pokemon with the skin set to Porygon-Z or Klink currently produces an error message.

STUPID, STUPID question: where can I find the Pokemon Trainer Club mailbox for the doll passwords? This is my first time logging into PGL sonce the redesign and I looked everywhere.

STUPID, STUPID question: where can I find the Pokemon Trainer Club mailbox for the doll passwords? This is my first time logging into PGL sonce the redesign and I looked everywhere.

Click on the circular button located in the top middle that says "Promotions". It has a big ribbon bow on it. That's where you can enter the PW's. The place to find PW's is still basically on Pokemon.com's site, as well as the mailbox being located on Pokemon.com. (sign in) and your mailbox will be in the same area as your picture (top right corner) click on the envelope.

---------------
Oct. 11 update:

To avoid double posting i'll just edit this into here :I

Well my trip tonight was amazing. I ended up leaving the DW with the following loot:
Old Gateau
Blue Shard
Green Shard x2
Heart Scale x2
Dragon Fang
Big Mushroom
Stardust
Star Piece
Rare Bone
Fire Gem x2
Water Gem x2
Electric Gem x2
Grass Gem x2
Ice Gem x2
Poison Gem
Dragon Gem x3
Steel Gem
Psychic Gem x2
Ground Gem
Ghost Gem x2

right on the max limit of individual items you can take home (@ o@)

It also seems that as of the other night, there was a new house and items added to the catalog. The house is made of candy/gingerbread though it's awkward how only the 1st frame of the island is made into candy *shrugs* As well as a bunch of new dolls such as gengar, cyndaquil, snorlax, gulpin, munchlax, mismagius, duskull, gothita, whimsicott, and litwick!

Can't wait to get my hands on some of those :3

Last edited:
First DW session since it went back up was ok. I got an additional berry row, which is being put to use to get the Manor house, as Im now trying to collect all the houses. Sent a couple Dream Pal requests and went to the Dream Isle, where I was taken to Icy Cave 5 times, I only found a female Cleffa which I ended up taking and was dissapointed that both Snorunt I found were male. Then I woke up my Pokemon and got all the promotions I hadnt gotten yet that were active, so it was a n ok, but not great session.

I have my W2 card currently in use on Dream World. About each time I log on, I have atleast one dream pal request.. and most of the time, its because I tucked in a Pokemon they have/like ._. (also because I am one of those people who collect the super effective attack reducing berries and put them on my Share Self) but because I'm getting SOOO many rapid request, I've kinda given up on watering other peoples gardens :/ Has anyone else gotten many dream pal request since the update?

Don't forget, you get points for making new dream pals and for watering other people's gardens. So if it's happening as much as you say, it benefits you. Plus more people visiting you means more visitors to your Join Avenue.

Don't forget, you get points for making new dream pals and for watering other people's gardens. So if it's happening as much as you say, it benefits you. Plus more people visiting you means more visitors to your Join Avenue.

Good point. In my last Dream World session, I did not have any Dream Pal request, so I'm thinking that the Dream Pal getting spree is coming to an end (this "spree" is most likely happening because many people are using their B2W2 card, and when you use a different game cards, the save files for Dream World is different).

Anyways, my last session got me A TON of items, almost as much I was close to the limit (I went to all my Dream Pals share selves, and they had a lot of good items, like stat raising ones, gems, berries I needed, healing items, Poke Balls, and sometimes PP ups.. I was SOOOO surprised when I went to all of their share shelves how many good items they had sitting on their share shelf). I got a Mr. Mime (probably never gonna use it, but I still wanted a good Special Attacker), gotten over 500 Dream Points in that session (played the same session for about 3 days), and I also I went on Dream Radar and put in my Platinum game in to get Giratina, and also did that with SoulSilver to get Lugia, and I did some training on Giratina, then tucked it in in Dream World.

Last edited:
You do realize that you can MAKE Dream Pal requests too right? You only mentioned getting them.

"The sync is out of energy and you have to wait a day for it to recharge. "

I've been waiting for a WEEK!
I searched in the FAQ question in the Pokemon page and it says:

"We have confirmed via the PGL development team that any use of external devices such as the Action Replay, used to modify Game Data, can cause wide ranging problems with Game Sync, including, but not limited to, inability to receive a Game Sync ID, extended "Out of Energy" messages that persist beyond 24 hours and Wi-Fi error codes."

I have NOT used such a thing! I just can't seem to be able to put a poke so sleep. It's getting annoying!
Does any one you know how to fix this?

Thank you!!!

Re: "The sync is out of energy and you have to wait a day for it to recharge. "

Do you have multiple DS's? I know that if you use one for wifi, then switch, it will make you wait.

This is a stupid thing, yes, but what can ya do?

Re: "The sync is out of energy and you have to wait a day for it to recharge. "

Hmm....yes I do. Well, not technically. But for the first time I used my sister's DS because mine ran out of battery.
Good advice, will try and tell you how it works out! Thank You! :)

I waited 24 hours and it didn't work!!!! What else can I do? :(

So I've been wondering this for a while... what is "common courtesy" on the Share Shelves? If I want to make lots of Dream Pals, I don't want to be ticking people off by trading their really good items for my really bad ones. The thing is, I have no idea which is which!
I usually check to see what kind of berries they're growing and offer more of that if I have spares of the same kind, since I know they're trying to get more of them anyways... but that only works sometimes.

Does anyone have an idea/opinion on this?

Back
Top Bottom