• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

Really? So after two days of Dreaming, I should have 2 Pokemon?
After two days of sending a Pokemon to sleep, wishing for a Pokemon, and then waking your Pokemon up, yes, there will be two Pokemon listed on the Friend Board and also in your Entralink or your Poke Balls.

So for some reason today I went and did my dream world session and got a Male Lickitung, then I put my Magby in and was going to do something else when I noticed that it said I could play Dream World again. I did so and got a Female Farfetch'd. I guess I got lucky, but I get the feeling I won't be able to play tomorrow now.

I have a question. All my dream world friend's house's in my japanese game are gone. and with my english account i see people's houses's who aren't my friend's. Is anyone having this issue? anyone been able to conclude anything?

I have a question. All my dream world friend's house's in my japanese game are gone. and with my english account i see people's houses's who aren't my friend's. Is anyone having this issue? anyone been able to conclude anything?

i had this issue too, it might be due to changing DS's

Yes, as the Japanese site stated for a month or so, you are no longer able to go to your previous friends' houses and your privacy settings were reset.

Now, you cannot see friends, only Dream Pals, which are random people you Friend Request in the Dream World, and random people whom you can Friend Request.

Did this happen to anyone else?

I went through the Dream Island about 5 or so times (don't know the exact #), just looking for items and berries and not befriending a thing, but then all of a sudden plants stopped moving and sparkling. I went through the island about 10 more times without seeing anything, and had to give up without befriending a pokémon because of time. Is there a limit to how much you can pick up/how many times you can go through effectively?

Edit: Just looked through the thread, apparently it only works about 3-4 times. Good to know.

Last edited:
Has anyone else noticed the issue that the clock has stopped going on the main site? I have a theory that's why I'm not being allowed to tuck in another Pokémon.

EDIT: Never mind, the clock just changed. After several hours. :mad: And it still doesn't work.
I wonder if it counts failed attempts as the last "energy use".

Last edited:
so i just tucked zorua in, and i clicked to go to dw. like everyone else, i'm getting a trolling fennel telling me to w8. So i just stay on the page until i get a different popup telling me "welcome to dw" right?

Weird I sent in my shiny pink Chillarmy and it came into the dream world as a regular white Chillarmy. Is it a default setting?

Weird I sent in my shiny pink Chillarmy and it came into the dream world as a regular white Chillarmy. Is it a default setting?

Yep, I've sent shiny Pokes as well and they come through regular. I don't think they put in the shiny graphics.

ah finally, got to play in the dw. i planted my shuca berries to grow, and caught a lame farfetch'd on the island. i only chose farfetch'd instead of like say a ponyta i found was cause it was the only female :\

How long did it take you guys to get a Game Sync ID? I hit Game Sync thru the Online Option of my C-Gear, and connected. After I connected to wifi, it has this message that says "Please wait a moment...". An hour later, it still says the same thing. Is this normal?

Do you think I should restart and see if it goes better? Or just keep going? :/

How long did it take you guys to get a Game Sync ID? I hit Game Sync thru the Online Option of my C-Gear, and connected. After I connected to wifi, it has this message that says "Please wait a moment...". An hour later, it still says the same thing. Is this normal?

ur ds must be on the pokemon-gl.com for ur pokemon to be put to sleep!

is there a limit on DW Pals? cuz at most i see people with is 5 but i already have 2 dwp's and have like 2 friend requests pending, and now i just got 5 more dream world pal friend requests on back log for me to accept D: how many can we have?

Edit: ok i just saw that one of my DW friends has 8 dw pals, so maybe you can have at least 10?

Last edited:
What are easy ways to get dream points?

Back
Top Bottom