• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

ur ds must be on the pokemon-gl.com for ur pokemon to be put to sleep!

I know that, I'm not trying to put my pokemon to sleep, I'm trying to get my GameSync ID. Isn't that what the Game Sync option is for? Or do I get the ID somewhere else?

Um... HELP!!!! HOW DO I GET LOGGED IN ON TRAINER CLUB AND STAY THAT WAY FOR GLOBAL LINK??????

Um... HELP!!!! HOW DO I GET LOGGED IN ON TRAINER CLUB AND STAY THAT WAY FOR GLOBAL LINK??????

If you mean log on to the trainer club, and then also be automatically logged on to the Global Link, I don't believe that there is a way.

I try logging onto Global Link, but it redirects me to the pokémon website. Always.

I use google chrome, therefore ruining your plan, yourlilemogirl.

I was able to go to the Dream World just as soon as I tucked in Darumaka a little while ago. Caught a (Male) Taillow and planted every last one of my berries.

Now I'm having the same problem. I chose the Game Sync Settings option in the main menu, connect to wifi, and it says "Creating data, please wait a moment..." and it has been nearly two hours since. Anyone else have this problem? :/

Okay, I need a quick answer on this. I've befriended 5 Pokémon and I can't decide which one to wish for. Only two are female (Kangaskhan w/Fake Out and Doduo), but their abilities are lame, so I'll probably just SR one of the males for a good nature. I got a Shinx with Magnet Rise and a Tangela with Seed Bomb, as well as a Lotad. So which one should I go with?

I'd go with the Tangela or Shinx personally.

I've been using my other DSi to trade from Black to White. I usually play both on my White DSi, which is the one I registered both my games on for Global Link. I had my Black in my other DSi in order to trade with my White. My Black is telling me the Game Synch has run dry, even though now its been more than a day since I used it. I assume it has to do with using a different DS. I heard that screws up the Game Synch. Can anyone confirm this or is it just some kinda glitch?

How exactly can I water berries in this?

I click the watering can, nothing happens.

I see the watering can in the dialogue, saying it is available, I click it, nothing happens.

Okay, I need a quick answer on this. I've befriended 5 Pokémon and I can't decide which one to wish for. Only two are female (Kangaskhan w/Fake Out and Doduo), but their abilities are lame, so I'll probably just SR one of the males for a good nature. I got a Shinx with Magnet Rise and a Tangela with Seed Bomb, as well as a Lotad. So which one should I go with?

i say shinx just because i like electric pokemon lol!

How exactly can I water berries in this?

I click the watering can, nothing happens.

I see the watering can in the dialogue, saying it is available, I click it, nothing happens.

I asked this before. You apparently can't water them while the "soil is moist". You have to wait until it gets dry or something. I find visitors usually water them for you.

So has anyone actually successfully gotten someone specific to be their Dream World friend? I sent friend requests to random people, but I have actual friends I've traded with who are registered in my Pal Pad and we never see each other on our maps. This is super frustrating.

Well, that's horrible. Not like we aren't limited to an hour a day or something to tend to our berries >_>

Has the 50 Pokemon sent limit been removed for the English version games as well, or is NoA planning to screw us over with this like they did with Pokemon Ranch?

So has anyone actually successfully gotten someone specific to be their Dream World friend? I sent friend requests to random people, but I have actual friends I've traded with who are registered in my Pal Pad and we never see each other on our maps. This is super frustrating.

i've read on here and other places that the DW restricts access to your "friends/trade pals", so you can't find them, idk if its true though :(

me and my best friend have been trying since day one to find each other. this is madness, why didn't they include a search function?! D:<

Back
Top Bottom