• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

HELP! I need help! I can't even log into the Global Link in the first place! I've been trying so many times ever since GL came out, but to no avail!

I keep getting "Access Denied" or redirected back to the login with this message:

Processing your membership information.
Please try accessing the site later.
Note: If you still get this message after several hours have passed, please contact http://support.pokemon.com/.

My brother gets to log in and do Dream World but I can't. No fair!

How do you send your Dream World Pokemon to the Entralink? I wanna go to the forest but it says it has to be sent to the Entralink.

HELP! I need help! I can't even log into the Global Link in the first place! I've been trying so many times ever since GL came out, but to no avail!

I keep getting "Access Denied" or redirected back to the login with this message:

Processing your membership information.
Please try accessing the site later.
Note: If you still get this message after several hours have passed, please contact http://support.pokemon.com/.

My brother gets to log in and do Dream World but I can't. No fair!

So, you're trying to log into the Global Link page with your Trainer Club info, but it keeps redirecting you to the main Pokemon.com page and asking you to re-login?

I don't know if this is the case, but if you're account was made under the age of 13 (I think?), then you will need permission to access the Dream World. This happened to my sister, and she had to make a new account for it before she could login.

If that's not right, then I don't know what's happening on your end.

EDIT:

How do you send your Dream World Pokemon to the Entralink? I wanna go to the forest but it says it has to be sent to the Entralink.

Did you choose which Pokemon to befriend on Dream Island? After that, you should have a picture of that Pokemon in your home. Then, you can wake up your 'tucked-in' Poke, and warp to the Entralink on your DS, before going into the forest.

So, you're trying to log into the Global Link page with your Trainer Club info, but it keeps redirecting you to the main Pokemon.com page and asking you to re-login?

I don't know if this is the case, but if you're account was made under the age of 13 (I think?), then you will need permission to access the Dream World. This happened to my sister, and she had to make a new account for it before she could login.

If that's not right, then I don't know what's happening on your end.

EDIT:

Did you choose which Pokemon to befriend on Dream Island? After that, you should have a picture of that Pokemon in your home. Then, you can wake up your 'tucked-in' Poke, and warp to the Entralink on your DS, before going into the forest.

Then I wouldn't be able to go into the DW again for another day would I? Because if I wake up my Pokemon I can't go back can I ?

Then I wouldn't be able to go into the DW again for another day would I? Because if I wake up my Pokemon I can't go back can I ?

Well, from what I know, there isn't much to be done after you've done your daily Berry watering, and Dream Island visit. I'm pretty sure you can only send 1 Dream Pokemon back to your game per day, but you can go back the Island as many times as you want before choosing a befriended Poke at the Dream Tree. If that makes any sense..

..This coming from someone who just signed up today. So, take it with a grain of salt before a DW expert comes along.

Well, from what I know, there isn't much to be done after you've done your daily Berry watering, and Dream Island visit. I'm pretty sure you can only send 1 Dream Pokemon back to your game per day, but you can go back the Island as many times as you want before choosing a befriended Poke at the Dream Tree. If that makes any sense..

..This coming from someone who just signed up today. So, take it with a grain of salt before a DW expert comes along.

Oh well I guess I have to go since I chose Tangela.

You have to wake up to send it to Entree Forest. And when you wake up you can't go back to the DW til the next day (after 24hrs).

The best way to be able to go multiple times to the Dream Island is to befriend w/e pokemon you want, gather as many berries as you can find, and when you get to the Tree of Dreams, DON'T make a wish, just go back home and go back into the Dream Island a few more times. When it's run dry of any new pokemon/items, make your way to the Tree of Dreams and make a wish for a pokemon that you befriended during that hour (or previous day if you didn't make a wish for a pokemon the day before cuz they'll still be listed).

After all that is said and done, either water your berries, or make the rounds at other random dream user's gardens/share shelves. After all that, you are pretty much left with nothing else to do but leave the Dream World if your hour isn't up yet.

Further Reading.

You have to wake up to send it to Entree Forest. And when you wake up you can't go back to the DW til the next day (after 24hrs).

The best way to be able to go multiple times to the Dream Island is to befriend w/e pokemon you want, gather as many berries as you can find, and when you get to the Tree of Dreams, DON'T make a wish, just go back home and go back into the Dream Island a few more times. When it's run dry of any new pokemon/items, make your way to the Tree of Dreams and make a wish for a pokemon that you befriended during that hour (or previous day if you didn't make a wish for a pokemon the day before cuz they'll still be listed).

After all that is said and done, either water your berries, or make the rounds at other random dream user's gardens/share shelves. After all that, you are pretty much left with nothing else to do but leave the Dream World if your hour isn't up yet.

Further Reading.

Oh than you. I wish I had known then I would'nt have made a wish but thank you for the advice. Also how do we visit other peoples' homes?

Has anyone seen any rare Pokemon besides the typical common ones?

Oh thank you. I wish I had known then I would'nt have made a wish but thank you for the advice. Also how do we visit other peoples' homes?

Has anyone seen any rare Pokemon besides the typical common ones?

no problem :)

just when you're outside your home, there should be a button in the top left corner that says something about view dream map, click on it and in the bottom right there should be a new island (someone elses home). Click on it (then again when its in the center position of the screen) and you'll be at their dream island home :)

and you can't see other pokemon til you accumulate enough dream points to access new areas.

Further Reading. Click.

Do you have to wake up each time you befriend a Pokemon in order to befriend more Pokemon?
Also, will the Pokemon in the Entralink Forest stay there until I catch them?

Thanks.

EDIT: another question: Do people have to exchange FCs in order to become Dream Pals?

Last edited:
Do you have to wake up each time you befriend a Pokemon in order to befriend more Pokemon?
Also, will the Pokemon in the Entralink Forest stay there until I catch them?

Thanks.

EDIT: another question: Do people have to exchange FCs in order to become Dream Pals?

technically no...you only have to wake up once you wish for one of the pokemon you befriended. if you don't wish for one when you make it to the tree, you can go back and befriend more but you can only take out one at a time per session (24hr period). So if you made a pokemon friend, then wished for it at the Tree of Dreams, then yes, in order to get it out you'd have to wake up and go back to the DW the next day to befriend another pokemon.

and no.
Friend = Users who exchange FC's with you.
Trade Pal = Users who traded pokemon with you.
Dream Pal = Users who became Dream Pals in the Dream World.

technically no...you only have to wake up once you wish for one of the pokemon you befriended. if you don't wish for one when you make it to the tree, you can go back and befriend more but you can only take out one at a time per session (24hr period). So if you made a pokemon friend, then wished for it at the Tree of Dreams, then yes, in order to get it out you'd have to wake up and go back to the DW the next day to befriend another pokemon.

and no.
Friend = Users who exchange FC's with you.
Trade Pal = Users who traded pokemon with you.
Dream Pal = Users who became Dream Pals in the Dream World.

So basically in order to visit other people's homes in the PDW you don't need to exchange FCs, just send a Dream Pal request and if that person accepts it, you can visit their home?
How would they determine that person though? Is it purely random?
Also, would you happen to know anything about my previous second question?

Could someone please tell me where I can count Dream Points? I've looked all over and can't seem to find them :(
EDIT: nvm, I looked at ylmg's links :D

Last edited:
Is there a list of obtainable Pokemon in the Dream Island Forest? Or should we try to make one?

I've encountered so far:
Rattata
Nidoran-F (Befriended)
Nidoran-M
Oddish (Befriended)
Bellsprout
Ponyta
Fafetch'd
Doduo
Exeggcute
Lickitung (Befriended)
Tangela
Kangaskhan
Sentret
Mareep (Befriended)
Hoppip
Sunkern
Stantler
Poochyena
Lotad
Taillow
Surskit (Befriended)
Bidoof
Shinx (Befriended)

Has anyone encountered other ones? I currently have 1140 Dream Points.

When I went to the dream world for the first time, I was able to get two pokemon by exiting and entering again. When I tried that today, it didn't work, it didn't let me go back on.

When I went to the dream world for the first time, I was able to get two pokemon by exiting and entering again. When I tried that today, it didn't work, it didn't let me go back on.

You can't 'Purchase' 2 pokemon, only enter multiple times without 'Purchasing'.

Got me a female Cloud Nine Lickitung - with Rock Climb =3

Back
Top Bottom