• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

Perhaps someone could enlighten me on something?

I know that it's random which area you go to. However, once you go to an area, is that the only play you can go?

Like, if I go to the Forest, can I go to the sky in the same day? Or am I locked into only going to the forest?

wait, but i have 3 DW pals, 2 dw friend requests sent out from me, and i also have 9 dw friend requests on hold that other ppl sent me...so how does that work out then? o_O
Then I don't know... my claiming the limit was ten was based on people in my Dream Pal network as well as attempts on several of my accounts and some friends' ones too. If you really can't send out any more requests, any chance you could send me a link to your profile in PM so I could have a look?
hoze said:
Is there any way to send a Dream Pal request to someone on my Pal Pad? Or is it completely random?
It's completely random. It may also be possible that you can't actually send Dream Pal requests to Game Pals, and it limits people to being either/or, but because of the rarity of finding them anyway... (something like 32/1m or so at best) that I can't confirm.

Perhaps someone could enlighten me on something?

I know that it's random which area you go to. However, once you go to an area, is that the only play you can go?

Like, if I go to the Forest, can I go to the sky in the same day? Or am I locked into only going to the forest?
The area is chosen randomly each time you cross the rainbow bridge, I believe.

It counts friend requests you've made but haven't been responded to as well as your current friends.
Must be horrible to make a request with someone who will then decide to never go on DW again before seeing your request

Must be horrible to make a request with someone who will then decide to never go on DW again before seeing your request

You can cancel pending requests in you Global Link Profile (>> Pokemon Dream World >> Display Pending Dream Pal Requests >> Delete)

I have a rolling list of people I send dream-pal requests, most of my frequent neighbours aren't accepting but it makes little difference as I can still trade/water plots even if they're not Dream Pals. Just so long as you have one access point to a big Pal network you're pretty much golden.

Good news: I managed to find a female DW aerodactyl. :D
Bad news: I ran out of my hour and my flash player crashed shortly afterwards before I could wish for it, so now I have to wait until tomorrow to actually get it. >(

Last edited:
How do I accept a Dream Pal request? I went on the menu and it didn't give me an option. Can I only accept requests if I am on DW?

How do I accept a Dream Pal request? I went on the menu and it didn't give me an option. Can I only accept requests if I am on DW?

As far as I know, yeah only if you're on the DW.

hi... i need some help...

i created an account, but all the loading pages don't go past 0%

hi... i need some help...

i created an account, but all the loading pages don't go past 0%

my sister has this prob to if anyone knows why please say so oh and shes on a laptop if that makes a diff.

P.S. Sorry for jacking your question.

^^ not really, it got upgraded yesterday, actually

@Carissa24
no problem!

I don't know why....but my Pokemon refuses to dream. I put it in the Game Sync and I have an account for the Dream World online and everything (and put the code thingy in). Is it just luck if a Pokemon manages to dream? If anyone can tell me a way to fix this OR just tell me what's wrong I'll greatly appreciate it! :)

Went back and forth between the Island of Dreams and the home, got a TON of Dream Points due to how much befriending I had to do. But I chose a Female Bidoof, because I love Bidoof.

Also, so many people have the EV berries planted, but none of them had any of them on their share shelves. I'm assuming other people grab them off there extremely quickly and not that it's just that they're greedy at this point, since I saw a ton of common berries (read: Oran) in place of other berries.
And the cries of Pokémon in the Island of Dreams reminds me of the Stadium series with its different cries.

Then I don't know... my claiming the limit was ten was based on people in my Dream Pal network as well as attempts on several of my accounts and some friends' ones too. If you really can't send out any more requests, any chance you could send me a link to your profile in PM so I could have a look?

well when it told me my list was full i went and deleted most of the ppl who weren't connected to a large dream pal system/didn't have anything good to offer, so now i can make more DW pals. when i hit that wall again though i'll be sure to send you a link.

As far as I know, yeah only if you're on the DW.

is there anyway to say "no" or "cancel" to a dream pal request without actually having to accept them then delete them on your profile? i have a bunch of requests that are clogging up my page/annoying me to look at.

Left the Dream World a moment before I ran out of playing time, now my Zebstrika is stuck in the DW and I can't transfer my befriended Poke.

I think I broke a few records today. In Flying I got 41,000 with 52 seconds left on the clock (52,000 points total?) and got around 27,000 in Ice Cream Scoop. No breakthroughs the other two, though.

Diglett was nice enough to make a visit and plow a third row :D. Also, opened up my Dream World to neighbouring players and watered their plants. That gives you DW points, am I right? Currently at 1190 Dream Points.

I don't know why....but my Pokemon refuses to dream. I put it in the Game Sync and I have an account for the Dream World online and everything (and put the code thingy in). Is it just luck if a Pokemon manages to dream? If anyone can tell me a way to fix this OR just tell me what's wrong I'll greatly appreciate it! :)

actually some pokemon just don't want to be tucked in lol it even says that in the manual if anyone bothered to read it :) in times like that just try a different pokemon

Left the Dream World a moment before I ran out of playing time, now my Zebstrika is stuck in the DW and I can't transfer my befriended Poke.

Diglett was nice enough to make a visit and plow a third row :D. Also, opened up my Dream World to neighbouring players and watered their plants. That gives you DW points, am I right? Currently at 1190 Dream Points.

actually if you go to the global link site and sign in there's a nice little button that will appear near what pokemon you put to sleep there that says "wake up" :)
and yes watering people's plants gives you DW points, 50pts if I remember correctly

I'm at 2360 points now T.T so close yet so far :I

actually if you go to the global link site and sign in there's a nice little button that will appear near what pokemon you put to sleep there that says "wake up" :)
and yes watering people's plants gives you DW point 50pts if I remember correctly

Oh, ok, but I still won't be able to transfer my befriended Poke. Oh well, thanks anyways :).

Finally found a couple of the EV berries- Grepa and Hondew if I remember correctly. Another cycle or two and I'll be able to plant and distribute.

But I chose a Female Bidoof, because I love Bidoof.

I feel sorry for you.... XD

Also, so many people have the EV berries planted, but none of them had any of them on their share shelves. I'm assuming other people grab them off there extremely quickly and not that it's just that they're greedy at this point, since I saw a ton of common berries (read: Oran) in place of other berries.

Yea, it kinda sucks how unlikely it is you'll get some from a share shelf. I did find a hondew berry yesterday though! So happy :D

Back
Top Bottom