• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

Re: The Dream World

The Pokewalker? Dangerous?...Your grandmother!

Your grandmother. As soon as you start the game, all you hace to do to breeze through the first four-five gyms was use the PokeWalker. There are some pretty bad ass and useful Pokemon that become available to you for simply... walking. Kangaskhan is one example. Shoot, with the PokeWalker you can even have a Dragonair before fighting BUGSY(even though that would take a lot of training/Pick Up'd Rare Candies if you wanna do it easy).

Dream world sounds cerrrazzyy! But Pokemon materializing from your dreams? Ridonkulous!

Hmmm...I dream of 2 Dialgas and 1 Lugia at level 100...WOW! All of a sudden I have 3 powerful pokemon in reality! Yep, the dream world is gonna rock.

I dream of a magic minigun that uses up no ammo.

8 badges in a day.

What if my Pokémon end up dreaming of naked ladies?

It won't be a journey, it'd be an adventure =3

ok so anyone know how we're supposed to do this event?black and white won't even be out in japan when it starts or end.

ok so anyone know how we're supposed to do this event?black and white won't even be out in japan when it starts or end.
As the whole Dream World is on the computer, maybe Daisuki Club members will be able to log in to a demo version, and when they get their B/W, they can connect the game to the demo Dream World?

As the whole Dream World is on the computer, maybe Daisuki Club members will be able to log in to a demo version, and when they get their B/W, they can connect the game to the demo Dream World?

i truely have no clue but that makes sence.too bad i can't read japanese to sign up and look around the site for details

So.. Do you get to control your Pokemon? Or is it like the PokeWalker feature?
I'm just very puzzled about this feature. It sounds really interesting..

I do want more info on it. The Pokewalker had a minute devoted to it in every commercial and we knew a lot about it early on. This we know littler about.

enough with the naked people talk. Let's try to be serious here.

enough with the naked people talk. Let's try to be serious here.

yea guys! cuz pokemon is serious business xP :spin:

but really, im interested in all this! :D
tho i hope to god they never take away the GTS/Wi-Fi ):>
i like trading with people a world away whenever i like ;-;

The dream world sounds kinda boring to me so far. Although maybe we get to build secret bases in it?

sounds similiar to Mystery Dungeon

Back
Top Bottom