• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

Vote for Darkrai all you want, I hope we get Arceus anyway since he seems to have had the least amount of events. Maybe I'm just biased because Arceus is the only pokemon from gens 1-4 I have yet to get my hands longer than borrowing it for the dex entry and the event in HGSS. I don't even like the stupid goat, I just hate that I can't have one. :c
Darkrai and Shaymin have both had many events dedicated to them, including WiFi events for their in-game events in Platinum, and downloads from Ranger.

Arceus on the other hand was never released with the Azure Flute, limiting its distribution to people who lived near, and could go to in-store events.

WHile I hope the US gets to vote, I can almost promise it will be Arceus or another over-distributed legendary. :/

Darkrai and Shaymin have both had many events dedicated to them, including WiFi events for their in-game events in Platinum, and downloads from Ranger.

Arceus on the other hand was never released with the Azure Flute, limiting its distribution to people who lived near, and could go to in-store events.

Granted Darkrai did have one or two more event releases than Arceus, the Arceus releases were more recent than the Darkrai if I'm not mistaken. Either way I'd be cool with picking up one of these legends tho.

Anyone else expecting the Global link to open up pretty soon? Surely they wouldn't have opened up the Eevee game without knowing when the Dream World will go up. I don't see them having the game when you can't see the benefits for several weeks.

The Eevee game came out in Japan a month before the Global Link went live.

The Global Link site has updated again saying it'll open up on April 13th. Just two more days

I gots Flareon and my partner got Jolteon :) that game was sooo hard XD

Anyways - Dream World discussion folks, I'm off to the Dream World... 9 loading screens later...

Does all the waiting and loading at the start count as a part of the one hour rule?? O.O

Dreamworld is now available in the US.

WARNING: Make sure you're in a place with a STRONG connection. Otherwise, you run the risk of disconnecting and having to wait an entire day before doing anything...

What terrible programming.

I've been getting the "Processing Registration Data. Please wait before trying again. It may take five minutes or longer to complete the process" for over 2 hours.

I've been getting the "Processing Registration Data. Please wait before trying again. It may take five minutes or longer to complete the process" for over 2 hours.

Same here Joshawott. Quite frankly I hate Fennel now. Her face is mocking me. >_>

I dunno, if it wasn't for her being cute, I'd hate her...but I can't hate that face.

Yup, me too. And then when checking the pokémon on my actual game cartridge it will state my pokémon hasn't started dreaming yet. I wonder how long it'll take before it'll actually start dreaming...

Everyone don't forget whoever goes on Dream World today, the Dream World wasn't suppose to be available until tomorrow. So if there are bugs it's a work in progress

I would hope the bugs would be fixed before the day it goes live.

A few people are having issues with it but musicdemon is right, it is accessible in the US now despite it still being the 12th here (not that I'm complaining). I've seen some complaints about not even being able to get the pokemon tucked in. I got my wooper tucked in but Fennel is telling me it needs to be processed. I hope it works. D:

Back
Top Bottom