• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

I have been trying to get the dream world... I've registered and everything but I keep getting Fennel. The status of the Dream World is always quiet... so what is going on?

MY GOD! I've been getting Fennel for almost a day now!

Can anyone help me? Here's my problem:

I go onto the global Link website, and it tells me to log into my account. So I go to the username/password thingy and put my info into it.

But once I press enter, it goes into a new tab and I'm back on Pokemon.com. On the original tab I'm logged out, and when I try to access the Global Link from Pokemon.com, it opens ANOTHER new tab, and I'm logged out in THAT one, too.

It's getting really frustrating, so please help me out!

if you keep getting fennal, log out and log back in.

Now its just being weird. It won't let me try to log in to the Global Link site so I can see Fennel's ugly mug again.

This is ridiculous. it's been almost 24 hours now and I'm still getting the troll lady.

Yeah, I keep getting Fennel too. I logged out and back in a few times, no help. It has been almost a day now. The annoying bit is that me and two of my friends signed up and everything at almost the same time, and one of us got through to the DW in five minutes, whereas me and the other are still waiting.
Rage. I want my Igglybuff & Vaporeon.
Question: How do those Dream World moves work? In Farfetch'd's (XD) Bulbapedia page it says it gets Lead Blade and Roost as DW abilities, but when that friend who got in received his Farfetch'd, it had some Machine moves as well as an egg move (I think) and a level up move. So what's the deal with that? Is there only a chance that they get DW moves? And regarding the Bulbapedia page, why does it say that Farfetch'd learns Lead Blade and Roost "via Dream World only", despite the fact that it learns both by egg move?

Last edited:
Yay for going to the dreamworld for the second time! (even better, this time I didn't have to wait so long).

Even better than that, I managed to get a female dream world pokémon. So now I can pass on the abilities :3

If you leave your Pokemon asleep when you exit to pick up something from the Entralink, can you go back in and get another DW Pokemon to send to your game on the same day? I woke my Pokemon up before I went and got my Poke from the Entralink, and so I can't put another one in until tomorrow.

I've been waiting a whole day...Fennel hasn't even offered me a cup of tea while I wait!

I took a Flame Body Ponyta that knows Thrash with me when my Chilarmy woke up. I also have a Hustle Nidoran but I don't really think its too great of an ability but it'll get passed to an egg Nidoran hopefully

still need to wait two hours to use. wonderfull.

anyone figure out how to send more than one befriended DW pokemon to your game when you wake up? i don't like having a backlog of DW pokes wanting to come with me :[

anyone figure out how to send more than one befriended DW pokemon to your game when you wake up? i don't like having a backlog of DW pokes wanting to come with me :[

If you have Pokemon on your board... they should all come to the Entralink.

If you have Pokemon on your board... they should all come to the Entralink.

I wasn't allowed to go back to the forest area where you meet pokemon while I had a pokemon on my board. Perhaps it was just because of the pokemon on the board having been met while on demo mode? Have you been able to get multiples on your board (waiting to go to the entralink)?

What happens to the Pokemon you don't wish to come with you?

Im addicted already <3 Such a good feature to the game x3 Im enjoying myself c: Cant wait to pop back tommorow nao and play more games there! :D Definately worth the wait!

I wasn't allowed to go back to the forest area where you meet pokemon while I had a pokemon on my board. Perhaps it was just because of the pokemon on the board having been met while on demo mode? Have you been able to get multiples on your board (waiting to go to the entralink)?

The only time I ever had multiple Pokémon on my board was on the Japanese version when I had an event to go with me. What is this demo you're referring to?

What happens to the Pokemon you don't wish to come with you?

From the tree? You don't get them.

Back
Top Bottom