• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

At this rate my Panpour will be in a coma before ever having a dream.

How long does it take to process registration data?

Is there a way to bring more than one Pokemon back? I mean there's 10 spaces. I can only bring one back though because I can't go back to dream isle once I select a Pokemon

Fennel said 5 minutes or longer. They mean 5 hours or longer.

Fennel said 5 minutes or longer. They mean 30 hours or longer.

I could maybe take this if it processed the registrations in the order they were made - why do I need to wait if someone else can get there in 10 minutes? This is like picking the wrong line in a mart; others get their job done quickly while your cashier messes up everything possible.

Yup. DW still isn't working for me.

*claps sarcastically* great job TPCi.

Is there a way to bring more than one Pokemon back? I mean there's 10 spaces. I can only bring one back though because I can't go back to dream isle once I select a Pokemon

I also don't understand this part. When I played today, I encountered a Nidoran (male) and a Hoppip but was only able to make one wish and I ultimately chose Hoppip...

I think it's just the amount of traffic. I got on a few hours ago, and I haven't gotten past 0%.

Oh look, I finally got into the dream world after waiting for a couple of minutes.
And it only took me two nights.

Strange thing was, I used Munna this time.

Coincidence?

Haul:
I befriended a Bidoof with moody after scooping ice cream.
I befriended a Tangela with regenerator after doing the Wailord game.

I chose to send Tangela.

Nobody is allowed to be confused and angry with the DW until the rest of us actually get in. >__________<

I don't know if this has been said yet but.... I'm pretty sure that when Fennel comes up and says "5 minutes" or whatever, you close that window, wait five minutes, then try to get into the dream world again. I did that and got in in around 5 minutes.... So if you have kept Fennel's message on the screen for hours, try closing it and getting into the Dream world again... if that makes sense.

There's already a FAQ on the customer service regarding this, and it is said that it's already reported on the Pokemon Global Link development team and fixing it as soon as possible (I hope so). I'm also having this problem too.

Fennel said 5 minutes or longer. They mean 5 hours or longer.

Fennel said 5 minutes or longer. They mean 30 hours or longer.

More like 5 days or longer

Fennel said 5 minutes or longer. They mean 5 millenniums or longer.

Now this makes no sense... a friend of mine registered today and got on without a problem.
Exactly. I don't get why they don't process them in the order they were issued. The design behind the scenes must be really bad. :F

I don't know if this has been said yet but.... I'm pretty sure that when Fennel comes up and says "5 minutes" or whatever, you close that window, wait five minutes, then try to get into the dream world again. I did that and got in in around 5 minutes.... So if you have kept Fennel's message on the screen for hours, try closing it and getting into the Dream world again... if that makes sense.
No matter how everyone tries to say that kind of tricks work, they don't.

Well doesn't she say something along the lines of, "Processing data, please try again in 5 mintues?" To me that meant "Close this window and try again in 5 minutes" so I did and it worked xD

But whatever, if you don't want to at least try it, don't. xD

This is what I got after a while:

Pokemon Customer Service Guy said:
Hello,

We sincerely apologize for the long delays. We know it's frustrating to be stuck in the registration process for such a long period of time.

Unfortunately, the message you are seeing is due to a known issue that happens during times of extremely high load, as the servers attempt to handle the thousands of incoming registration requests. In order to ensure an enjoyable playing experience for all Pokémon fans, safeguards were put in place to prevent both instability and catastrophic server errors.

During our launch period you may continue to see this message for some time. Again, we realize this is frustrating and we deeply apologize for the inconvenience, but as stress is relieved from the servers your registration will be processed without any further action needed from yourself.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns, or if you are still unable to log in to the service after a period of 36 hours

Sincerely,
Pokémon Support Team

EDIT:

Well doesn't she say something along the lines of, "Processing data, please try again in 5 mintues?" To me that meant "Close this window and try again in 5 minutes" so I did and it worked xD

But whatever, if you don't want to at least try it, don't. xD

Dude. We've been trying that for a whole day now. It doesn't work. >_>

Back
Top Bottom