• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

I just got on the DW earlier. It was a breeze. I didn't run into any problems.

I tucked in Tepig and befriended a Tangela, a Shinx, and a Sentret. I sent Shinx.

Also, a question, how do you access the Entralink forest place? I tried inside a Pokemon Center and it said, "You cannot access the Entralink from here."

Well doesn't she say something along the lines of, "Processing data, please try again in 5 mintues?" To me that meant "Close this window and try again in 5 minutes" so I did and it worked xD

But whatever, if you don't want to at least try it, don't. xD
Trust me, I've tried everything between instant refresh and sleeping overnight.

Here's the reminder on the notice for you:
agrarhthrhrd.png

And honestly there would be no logic in it requiring you to check again after a certain set time. It is just that it seems to let newer requests in first, which is backwards and bullshit.

I just got on the DW earlier. It was a breeze. I didn't run into any problems.

I tucked in Tepig and befriended a Tangela, a Shinx, and a Sentret. I sent Shinx.

Also, a question, how do you access the Entralink forest place? I tried inside a Pokemon Center and it said, "You cannot access the Entralink from here."
You have to be outside.
Also;
GR.
Also: Lol you haven't used Entralink with other people. It's so cool :D
ALSO: FENNEL LET ME DREAM!!
Actually, I woke up my Simisage, I guess I won't be able to access the DW until tomorrow will I? :/
Question: Does your DS have to be connected to Gamesync in order for it to process?

ok. i can't go to the Isle of Dreams when i've got a mon on the board. need to remember that, i got an Execute with harvest.

ok. i can't go to the Isle of Dreams when i've got a mon on the board. need to remember that, i got an Execute with harvest.

I have so many questions about the DW that it's driving me nuts!

Hope someone can answer this one.

I know you only get 1 hr per every 24 hrs to play in the DW. Let's just say I decide to visit the Island of Dreams and encounter a Pokemon and choose not to befriend it or lose in the mini-game; if I max out the number of steps and end up at the Tree of Dreams, could I still go back to the Island of Dreams within that same 1 hr to play again until I encounter a Pokemon I like? Or do you only get one visit to the Island of Dreams per each session?

I have so many questions about the DW that it's driving me nuts!

Hope someone can answer this one.

I know you only get 1 hr per every 24 hrs to play in the DW. Let's just say I decide to visit the Island of Dreams and encounter a Pokemon and choose not to befriend it or lose in the mini-game; if I max out the number of steps and end up at the Tree of Dreams, could I still go back to the Island of Dreams within that same 1 hr to play again until I encounter a Pokemon I like? Or do you only get one visit to the Island of Dreams per each session?

as long as you don't make a wish at the Tree of Dreams, you can go back through the forest as many times as you can within the hour. i went in ~3 times myself and befriended 3 pokemon before i got paranoid about my time limit.

If you leave your Pokemon asleep when you exit to pick up something from the Entralink, can you go back in and get another DW Pokemon to send to your game on the same day? I woke my Pokemon up before I went and got my Poke from the Entralink, and so I can't put another one in until tomorrow.
To exit and pick up the current day's Pokemon from the Entralink, you must wake up the Pokémon.

Is there a way to bring more than one Pokemon back? I mean there's 10 spaces. I can only bring one back though because I can't go back to dream isle once I select a Pokemon
Well there isn't a limit to the amount of spaces, if you meet 11 Pokemon there'll just be two pages. Either way, you can only wish for one of however many you encounter and the rest get discarded.

as long as you don't make a wish at the Tree of Dreams, you can go back through the forest as many times as you can within the hour. i went in ~3 times myself and befriended 3 pokemon before i got paranoid about my time limit.
In the pre-international version at least, after about four times through the Island it would grow empty. I don't know if the same thing happens with the new version though.

Rabidtangerine said:
ALSO: FENNEL LET ME DREAM!!
Actually, I woke up my Simisage, I guess I won't be able to access the DW until tomorrow will I? :/
Question: Does your DS have to be connected to Gamesync in order for it to process?
You can only tuck-in a Pokémon once per day(midnight to midnight), but you can wake up, then tuck-in, then wake up a Pokemon again all in the same day.

Last edited:
YAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAY!!! PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK

YAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAY!!! PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK

maby it'd work if ya turned off capslock?

I think once you log in the first time, play in the DW then wake up, the next time goes smoothly each time after. Helped for me, I even chose to transfer Bidoof (shut up, this one's going to be a fighter, not an HM slave)

Can you register more than one game per account? I have three cartridges. Or do I have to user another account?

You can register multiple games on on account. Or you can register them on seperate accounts and go to the dream world more.
And on a side note
Fennel Troll session-2 days.

actually, its day 3... i think... ive been clicking f5 so much i cant even remember...

i just wanna play in the dream world! :(

actually, its day 3... i think... ive been clicking f5 so much i cant even remember...

i just wanna play in the dream world! :(

refreshing and clogging up the server won't make it any easier for you to get in any faster, so just sit back and chill out man :eek:hdear: Give it more time before you freak out about the long wait times for possessing or w/e. There are over 1 million other users around the world spazzing out just like you, which isn't helping (and i bet your f5 button is begging for mercy lol). :peace:
-----------------------------------------------------------------

on another note:

has anyone come across any info about how long it takes for the soil of berries to dry out?

and also how are berry growing times affected? are the berries w/ 40+hrs (etc) still in need of daily care or have their entire growing mechanic changed (only needing to be watered once a week/everyday/etc)?

cuz i planted alot of berries yesterday, and figured they'd need water today and (assuming they weren't watered by strangers) when i came back today they didn't need watering, so i'm trying to figure out how "diligent" of a farmer i need to actually be.

Back
Top Bottom