• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

I think only visitors can water berries. We can be Dream Pals and water each others berries if you want :D

Wow. Just played the Dream World and admittedly it is more fun than I expected. Ended up with an Infiltrator Hoppip which was female. Excited to play again tomorrow ^_^

I'm glad they fixed it. Works great now. I got a little nervous when the tutorial started and I saw Fennel again.. :lol:

I planted a few berries, then explored the forest. I first ran into a Igglybuff that turned out to be Male. I had to feed him a berry and play this Ice Cream scoops games that I totally screwed myself over in the beginning cause I didn't know what to do. I then found a few Oran Berries and then a Rattata. For Rattata I had to play this game where I made Pelliper fly through the sky and collect symbols. I did much better on that and managed to unlock Iron Tail for my Rattata. I ended up keeping the Rattata cause she is female. Not bad for my first time playing it. Hopefully tomorrow I will get some other cool pokemon. I stuck my Roggenrola in there until then.

I have a question though, How do I water my Berries? I tried click the watering can, clicking the berries, dragging the can over to the berries.. Nothing works. Can only visitors water my berries?

Also if anyone wants to be Dream Pals, Send me a PM.

For watering berries you have to let them sit a little i thought the same yesterday but when i went there today it let me do it. When you first plant them it says "the soil is moist" you have to wait till it doesnt say that anymore.

Is anyone else having an issue with their Game Sync saying it isn't charged even when its been "a full day" since you last used it?

Mine will be green and act like its going to let me on and then when I try to tuck my Pokemon in, it says the Game Sync has run out of power even though I haven't used for for 48 hours. Its highly annoying. =/

How come I cannot use the Game Sync feature at all? I keep getting an error coded "13204", and I swear it only shows up when I use the Game Sync. I really want to try the Dream world, but I have no idea what to do.

got myself today a moody female bidoof, and some dw friends don't ask how I got them they apparently visited my house, and then I got to visit their houses.

Hooray. It finally worked for me. I take back every mean thing I ever said about Fennel.

Same. I don't live in Japan, I would prefer to see the most popular one in the UK.

I've been unable to sign in for two days q.q

im signed in on the pokemon.com website... but ive been logging in to the global link page on/off since last night. Log in double click, wait 5 minutes, refresh, repeat.

Is there really THAT much traffic?

Finally got in and found myself a Plus Mareep. :3 Not an amzing ability, but I love Mareep WAY too much to pass one up.

I like DW so far, I feel like it'll be a fun daily routine.

I finally got in and I got a Tailow and a Farfetch'd!

I was finally able to just connect, but it says that it's out of energy, even though I wasn't able to use Wi-Fi at all until I did it today... I'll just try later.

I made another account for my Black and got a Shinx that knows Magnet Rise. I also re did that stupid Eeveelution game and got Espeon. Now I just have to wait until they give those out and I'll have Espeon and Vaporeon.
Does anyone know if you can soft reset for a better nature for Dream World pokemon or is it set in stone once you get them in your Entra Link forest? Also can Dream World pokemon be shiny? Sorry if this stuff has been asked already.

i have a problem can anyone help me with it, i put two of pokemons to sleep (sceptile and celebi) but the game keep saying that there not dreaming or that the dream remnant haven't been sent, what should i do ?

Back
Top Bottom