• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

I assume just NidoranF, but I haven't checked.

Just F. Don't evolve it or it will be unpassable unless you get another one, obviously you know that.

Cheers, I only asked as I just got one :D. Does anyone know if it's possible to RNG abuse the DW pokemon when they're in the Entralink? Cause that would be convenient :p.

Has anyone gotten their Dream World Eeveelution yet? The game keeps freezing and I can't get to the 4th level. ):

If you are breeding Nidoran♀ with its Dream World ability, it has a chance of having a Nidoran♂ offspring. I assume that offspring has the same chances of inheriting the DW ability.

When you guys got your Game Sync ID, how long did it stay on the "Creating data...please wait a moment" before it gave you the ID? Mine has been creating data for 45 minutes or so now..

global link is fine but DW is still on the loading screen

help: how to take more than 1 pokemon out of DW

hey i have been on the dream world and i have befriended more

than 1 pokemon but i can only give one berry to the tree is

there any way to take more than 1 pokemon ouut of the dream

world.

Re: help: how to take more than 1 pokemon out of DW

hey i have been on the dream world and i have befriended more

than 1 pokemon but i can only give one berry to the tree is

there any way to take more than 1 pokemon ouut of the dream

world.

You can only pick one. You can't take more than one Pokemon from the Island of Dreams.

yeah 1 berry for 1 pokemon per-day from dream world! but the good news is the pokemon u befriend it will still in the tree waiting for u!

yeah 1 berry for 1 pokemon per-day from dream world! but the good news is the pokemon u befriend it will still in the tree waiting for u!

How long do they stay there? Like say in a week from now I don't find any pokemon, could I take the Bidoof I found today?

okay i am ending this discussion of pokemon erase or not since i took a pokemon today people keep saying when you take a pokemon the pokemon u befriend today is gone the next day since u took a pokemon well lucky for u guys i wrote down every pokemon i encounter and befriend today.. so tmw i'll inform you guys if the pokemon erase or not!

Needing help so quick Dream World question, hope anyone has the answer:

My partner was on Dream World today (only the 4th time he's been on it total) and he has a neighbour. This person is not in his Pal Pad and he has had no contact with him at all. How can they be neighbours then? The only thing we can think of is that it's to do with the Dream Tree, but according to Bulbapedia you can't make friends that way yet. Any one got any thoughts on this?

When you guys got your Game Sync ID, how long did it stay on the "Creating data...please wait a moment" before it gave you the ID? Mine has been creating data for 45 minutes or so now..

Mine took about 10 minutes. I guess it depends on your connection.

@Laterna Your neighbors are randomly generated. That means that you have a different neighbor everytime you go to the friend map. The only people that can be permament neighbors are the ones that friended through DW, not Pal Pad. Of course I may be wrong.

Mine took about 10 minutes. I guess it depends on your connection.

Okay has been going for about 2 hours now, I think something is really wrong..

EDIT: Never mind, it just disconnected with Error Code 91010, anyone else had this problem?

Last edited:
like some people said in this thread already, it depends on ur connection. it took mine roughly 5-10 min.

like some people said in this thread already, it depends on ur connection. it took mine roughly 5-10 min.

I know that the length of time varies with connection but mine won't succeed in connecting. It just stays on the "Creating data...please wait a moment" part for a really long time, and then either disconnects with a communication error or with error code 91010. I'm trying to see if anybody else has had this problem.

It's been more than a day since I first made an account, and it still won't let me put a Pokemon to sleep!

why is the DW stuck on loading screen?
Try quitting and trying again after a few minutes. I honestly don't understand how some people can keep it on that screen for over four hours. Trying again after awhile actually got me to get on pretty quickly afterward.

Back
Top Bottom