• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

today's run in the island was bleh, i only found 3 pokemon, all of them male. so i just took tailow :\

Last edited:
I tucked in Druddigon and got some more berries, and befriended Doduo, Sunkern (ughh) and Surskit, the third of which was female.

What do you mean transfer my wifi data?

under options in the nintendo wifi settings, tap transfer wifi data (or something similar). it will delete the wifi settings on the ds and gets ready to transfer the data onto ur second ds. now on ur second ds, go do download play and download the wifi settings data. after that, ur all set to play online with ur second ds. if u want to go online on ur first ds, just transfer the data back.

Back on topic, I just realized how the restrictions to the dream world is a huge paradox in itself and my mind is blown.

Befriended a girl Shinx althought the ability could've been better. When will we get newer areas to explore?

HELP! I need help! I can't even log into the Global Link in the first place! I've been trying so many times ever since GL came out, but to no avail!

I keep getting "Access Denied" or redirected back to the login with this message:

Processing your membership information.
Please try accessing the site later.
Note: If you still get this message after several hours have passed, please contact http://support.pokemon.com/.

My brother gets to log in and do Dream World but I can't. No fair!

how is it a paradox?

When i walk through the island, and i finish my run, the bridge goes out right? it tells you that u have a pokemon on ur friend board and u have to transfer it. the only way to transfer it is to wake up your pokemon. now if u read the manuel, it tells you that you can go to the island REPEATEDLY in one day, but the chances of finding pokemon and items goes down.

So here's the thing, how can one even go to the island again in the same day if you have to transfer the pokemon u caught in the last run by waking up your pokemon? remember, u wake up ur pokemon, u can't access dream world till the next day.

When i walk through the island, and i finish my run, the bridge goes out right? it tells you that u have a pokemon on ur friend board and u have to transfer it. the only way to transfer it is to wake up your pokemon. now if u read the manuel, it tells you that you can go to the island REPEATEDLY in one day, but the chances of finding pokemon and items goes down.

So here's the thing, how can one even go to the island again in the same day if you have to transfer the pokemon u caught in the last run by waking up your pokemon? remember, u wake up ur pokemon, u can't access dream world till the next day.

i think it means you can go to the island as many times as you want as long as you haven't wished for what you've befriended.

i think it means you can go to the island as many times as you want as long as you haven't wished for what you've befriended.

ah, i didn't think of it that way. but still, the chances of finding pokemon will go down if one goes again, so one might not even get a pokemon in one day.

ah, i didn't think of it that way. but still, the chances of finding pokemon will go down if one goes again, so one might not even get a pokemon in one day.

i go to the island 3-4 times every time i log on, and odds are you'll find at least 3 pokemon (i do), and as long as you haven't logged out, when you go back (even if you can't find anything) there will still be a list of all the pokemon you befriended that day to choose from.

I can't wait until tomorrow when I can go back to the cafe where I've been accessing wifi. I've been looking forward to use Dreamworld for so long because of the unique pokemon abilities. I really like the concept of it.

Does the GameSync's time reset everytime you try to use it?

I'd like to know the answer to this too. I can't seem to get on with my Black version. It keeps telling me the Game Sync has run out of power. I don't know if by checking it I am resetting the "counter" or not.

I'd like to know the answer to this too. I can't seem to get on with my Black version. It keeps telling me the Game Sync has run out of power. I don't know if by checking it I am resetting the "counter" or not.

I've been trying to get in for about an hour straight.

Finally I can log in!

And all it took was a new account XD
Just got a Sap Sipper Stantler.. but sadly there are no wifi in my house.. T_T

Back
Top Bottom