• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

Got a Tangela with Regenerator and Ingrain, Constrict, Sleep Powder, and Absorb.

Got 230 DPs

Last edited:
I found a Stantler yesterday (Stantler is an awesome Pokemon although he only knew Tackle), picked him, and called him AntlerFace in-game.

I would love for an error screen or something to come up!! All I'm getting when i put in my username and password is a blink, the green bar load...then the page refreshes with nothing having happened at all, and no login for me!!

:banghead:

I have submitted a query to the support centre, hoping they can find something. But I wanted to ask whether anyone else has experienced this and if it was remedied?

Where exactly do I check my DW points?

Also why is this exactly the opposite of my game and only giving me male Pokemon >_>

I'm not going to transfer anything unless its a Pokemon I really want if its not female, so far I transferred Faretch'd as a test and got myself a Tangela. Wish the latter were female though

You can check your Dream Points in your profile, under the "Dream World" tab.

My game sync says it's out of energy, even though it has been two days since I used the dream world. Anyone else have this problem, and hopefully a solution?

My game sync says it's out of energy, even though it has been two days since I used the dream world. Anyone else have this problem, and hopefully a solution?

Have you changed the date/time on your DS at all? I did that, and it won't let me use game sync for another 24 hours.

I have not touched my clock since the first sync I did, so nothing really seems logical other than the game screwing with me

I think it's because you used a different DS and saved the game on that DS.

Alternatively, you could leave the DS with the game on and charging for a while, preferably 24 hours, and keep trying periodically until you can get it. I had to do this because on my Gen IV games, berry growth was stunted until I left it on and stopped changing DSes.

I just don't like that seek Pokemon game. I know it's easy, but it's just too time-consuming for me, so I avoid it at all costs at this point (unless it's a Pokemon I really want).

Does anyone know how Dream points are tallied? Is it how well you do in games or something? Right now I am at 680. Only 1820 until the next course is unlocked...yaaayy

I just don't like that seek Pokemon game. I know it's easy, but it's just too time-consuming for me, so I avoid it at all costs at this point (unless it's a Pokemon I really want).
Yeah, that game is honestly annoying. If possible, I'd prefer the Peliper game all the time since you don't have to wait for the clock to run out.

Just explore the map until you find the screen with the sparkles in the center. Click the sparkles to get the berry, then check all the screens within two steps of where you found the berry (shows up on the map as a red dot) for the Pokémon. It's dead easy. Just remember to wait a bit at every screen when you're looking for the Pokémon, since the objects only begin to rustle after waiting for a while.

EDIT: Now the ice cream game is just impossible. I don't get how you're supposed to come anywhere close to the 30000 points necessary to get a special move on the Pokémon. It's just a poorly designed piece of crap, and it takes away one berry, too! Sheesh!

I cant connect to the game sync and dream world. It keeps sayin troubleshooting. :( I cant even get my game sync pass code thingy.

So... how the Johto can I water my planted berries? I tried, but nothing seems to work... and the one berry I did plant, was somehow ready despite the fact I never watered it

If it says "The soil is very moist", you can't water it; you have no need to. Soil will be moist automatically when a berry is planted. It also won't let you water dry soil if the berry tree is fully grown and has berries, since it's a waste of water.

If it does not say "The soil is very moist" and the soil is noticeably lighter than normal, you can water it as long as it's not fully grown. Also, random people, not only Dream Pals, can water your berries, which is why you might not see the soil as lighter when you come back.

Last edited:
If it says "The soil is very moist", you can't water it; you have no need to. Soil will be moist automatically when a berry is planted. It also won't let you water dry soil if the berry tree is fully grown and has berries, since it's a waste of water.

If it does not say "The soil is very moist" and the soil is noticeably lighter than normal, you can water it as long as it's not fully grown. Also, random people, not only Dream Pals, can water your berries, which is why you might not see the soil as lighter when you come back.

Thanks!
Also, how can I become someone's dream pal? Is that right I have to register their friend code in-game? I hope that's wrong cause I don't plan to send Cubchoo back to Black in the upcoming week or so... for a few days my DS refused to connect to wifi so this time I'll just let it stay there for a while

Thanks!
Also, how can I become someone's dream pal? Is that right I have to register their friend code in-game? I hope that's wrong cause I don't plan to send Cubchoo back to Black in the upcoming week or so... for a few days my DS refused to connect to wifi so this time I'll just let it stay there for a while

You go to their dream world home and request to be dream pals. Who you see on the map when you click the dream map button seems to be completely random (other than people who are dream pals) and I have yet to find the people on my pal pad. ._.

Back
Top Bottom