• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

Actually, just an announcement if I read that correctly. Will be up for grabs soon. Also, looks like owners of the Official Guide get a headstart.

The code isn't unique to each guide meaning you don't have to buy one. The code is PGLDR34M. Idk if future codes will be unique to each individual book/magazine or whatever, but this one is a common code

is anyone else having nothing but error codes when using the game sync to get on the wifi? its really frustrating :X i've never had this problem before.

Well, I did some searching today and found every EV berry except for Grepa! :D Also, I'm exactly half-way the the Windswept Sky.
Also, don't forget that TPCi are going to keep us coming back with events. And don't forget they could release a new course at any time...
EDIT: And to all the people complaining about how they can't get to Windswept Sky, I'm pretty sure you can pick where you want to go once you arrive at the Tree, but don't make a wish.

Last edited:
The code isn't unique to each guide meaning you don't have to buy one. The code is PGLDR34M. Idk if future codes will be unique to each individual book/magazine or whatever, but this one is a common code
Well, in Japan, the Croagunk event and Purrloin C-Gear skin was one shared code, but others such as the starters and Mamoswine were unique.

EDIT: Found a Hondew Berry! Just what I needed for my Zekrom. I got a Tamato from someone's Share Shelf, but now I have another one too =3

Had a tough choice between taking a female Aerodactyl or Staravia with me. I went with Aerodactyl though (shame the Murkrow I met was MALE).

Last edited:
And to all the people complaining about how they can't get to Windswept Sky, I'm pretty sure you can pick where you want to go once you arrive at the Tree, but don't make a wish.

Please explain.

I held off on doing my Black Dream world yesterday and did it today. I guess since I put something to bed yesterday I was able to put it back to sleep today and play again as I was still in my time limit. I nabbed a Male Tangela and a female Lotad.

Had a tough choice between taking a female Aerodactyl or Staravia with me. I went with Aerodactyl though (shame the Murkrow I met was MALE).

You can always just get it the next day. I think the tree will store up to like 3 days worth of pokemon before starting over.

You can always just get it the next day. I think the tree will store up to like 3 days worth of pokemon before starting over.

Really? I've been in this position before, where I don't know which one to choose, and after I send one to the Entralink, the next day the tree is always empty unless I already befriended a Pokemon that day. :-/

I went into the Dream World today at like around 3 AM Eastern Time or so. I decided to go with a Sunkern this time since that's the only one that I found that I didn't already have among Dream World Pokémon. I also found 2 more of the EV-reducing berries which means I have 5 out of the 6 of them, I just need to get the Hondew Berry. I took 5 of these berries from various other people by grabbing them from their Share Shelves.

The code isn't unique to each guide meaning you don't have to buy one. The code is PGLDR34M.

Wow, that's a clever code. P for Pokémon, GL for Global Link and DR34M for "Dream."

finally found kelpsy. which means i can finally start handing out ev berries to everyone! Find FeralSavage and get all the ev berries u need ;)

On another note, I finally entered the sky without even realizing I made it there. I found a gligar, so i'm very happy with today's dw run =) (wish the gligar was female though QQ)

Finally got my Magnet Rise Shinx! And also unlocked the Windswept Sky. Now to find a way to get taken to the Sky more often than the Forest...

I'm really hoping we start to see some new mini-games, these ones are becoming tedious.

Apparently i can't find the code for the munna C-gesr skin since I don't have a guide, anyone know what it is?

Still want my Dream World Espeon but I sent in a female Hoppip. Lots of Johto pokemon I've been finding as of late

Got a Kangaskhan from the DW she has the ability Inner Focus and knows Leer, Fake Out, Tail Whip, and Counter.

Struck EV berry gold. Obtained Hondew, Kelpsy, and Qualot berries today. Sent home a male Spearow because all the rest were male, too, and I wanted a Pokemon that I wouldn't be too keen on breeding for.

I got a female Butterfree after this time, but I was only able to go to the Windswept Sky twice, and the second time was skimming through to get to the Tree of Dreams because time was running out.

I didn't find any EV berries, but I filled the whole garden with berries I already had because I haven't made any advances to upgrade the home or buy furniture yet.

Has anyone's flash player crashed while playing Dream World? Mine did today. It asked me if I wanted to navigate from the page and I did and for a moment I thought I lost all the pokemon I found, but they where still saved at the tree. Got a female Spearow. Sniper is a pretty cool ability for it.

Back
Top Bottom