• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

Wow, that's a lot of work for the Korean side of things but anyway during my session last night, I got around to unlocking the Windswept Sky. I didn't find much last night so I just went with a male Hoothoot.

I found a female Aerodactyl! I feel so lucky. I also got enough points for the Sea, but I have not seen it yet. Hopefully I could get there tomorrow.

I found a female Aerodactyl! I feel so lucky. I also got enough points for the Sea, but I have not seen it yet. Hopefully I could get there tomorrow.

Eh, Aeordactyl isn't really rare and furthermore, its DW ability sucks.

Found zigzagoon, qwilfish and... something else I can't remember what exactly. Female. I took Zigzagoon

I also found a lagging tail and mystic water. o3o

I hope we get the treehouse soon. Didn't really like the log cabin, the suburb or even the ugly castle some Japanese players have.

I hope we get the treehouse soon. Didn't really like the log cabin, the suburb or even the ugly castle some Japanese players have.
Is there a good image of the treehouse? That would be the preferred area I'd like to send my Celebi and Manaphy to, depending on how it looks.

After all, DW homes seem to use Hoenn decorations, and my Secret base of choice was always a tree house.

actually i'd love this castle :p since i only ever use Druddigon it'd fit perfectly :X but i think its unreleased :(

DW_Castle.png

Though i've never seen any artwork for a Treehouse (?_?)

Finally got myself a log cabin

That's amazing. *__* I want to get the login cabin house or the other one but they're worth so many berries...I've almost swapped for everything in the catalogue so I guess my next goal would be the log cabin house or that other one..forgot what it's called.

By the way, the treehouse is from the Pokemon Cafe promotion that will be available soon...

Here's my post and also an image:

http://pokemonblackandwhite.net/?p=4588

Eh, Aeordactyl isn't really rare and furthermore, its DW ability sucks.

What are you going to use Rock Head with? Take Down? Unnerve allows you to break through type-resisting berries and stops anyone relying on stat berries cold.

What are you going to use Rock Head with? Take Down? Unnerve allows you to break through type-resisting berries and stops anyone relying on stat berries cold.
There's also pressure, which imo is the better option, but not really that much better than stopping the opponent from eating berries, which seems situational in that you need to be out when your opponent has a berry-using Pokemon.

Was the Dream World really... laggy for anyone else today?

I got logged out because of an error, I went back in and everything was going slowly. Then I tried to wake my Tranquill up and I got a communication error at the Game sync screen. It was so annoying I only got like, 200 points.

Today wasn't a total loss though. I got a female Tropius, and sent back like, seventeen of each EV berry.

Was the Dream World really... laggy for anyone else today?

I got logged out because of an error, I went back in and everything was going slowly. Then I tried to wake my Tranquill up and I got a communication error at the Game sync screen. It was so annoying I only got like, 200 points.

Today wasn't a total loss though. I got a female Tropius, and sent back like, seventeen of each EV berry.

it was like that for me too! :O it started happening while i was playing the scoop game, and got real bad for a few seconds during the flight game (the music kept skipping, i was worried my computer was to blame). Though it cleared itself up.

I haven't even unlocked Windswept Sky and already got every EV berry, only through Share Shelf :lol:

same here, only just on the getting every ev berry through share shelves before unlocking the sky course :p

I suddenly learned what EV berries do (and what EV even means!!) last night while browsing my game guide... How can I be such a noob after playing Pokemon for over 10 years, I'm so embarrassed... :bawl: I missed something so basic for so long!

But anyway, it was the same case for me, I was able to snag all the berries from Share Shelves early on. And the other day I got myself a Buizel, finally (did I already post about it? I've been overworked, can't remember.) It's been sending me to the Sparkling Sea regularly now. :thumbup:

I suddenly learned what EV berries do (and what EV even means!!) last night while browsing my game guide... How can I be such a noob after playing Pokemon for over 10 years, I'm so embarrassed... :bawl: I missed something so basic for so long!

But anyway, it was the same case for me, I was able to snag all the berries from Share Shelves early on. And the other day I got myself a Buizel, finally (did I already post about it? I've been overworked, can't remember.) It's been sending me to the Sparkling Sea regularly now. :thumbup:

i have a little superstitious ritual i do when i want to go to the sparkling sea...i touch my emerald cart when its deciding where to send me. it hasn't failed me yet! >:D -knocks on wood-

i have a little superstitious ritual i do when i want to go to the sparkling sea...i touch my emerald cart when its deciding where to send me. it hasn't failed me yet! >:D -knocks on wood-

I have no Emerald cart, so no lucky charm for me! :goof:

I read on the game guide the other day that new minigames are indeed expected to be added. I hope it doesn't take long. I'm bored of those four already! :dead:

I really wonder if it's just a coincidence that of my first 2 attempts after unlocking Windswept Sky, I've went in there both times. On Monday, I ended up unlocking it. I had Lugia dreaming away and as soon as I had unlocked Windswept Sky, I went back to the Island of Dreams and that's where I went to, the Windswept Sky.

Today, I sent my Ho-Oh in and guess what? I went into the Windswept Sky again on my very first try anyway my session wasn't too bad today. I beat about 5 games and I decided to go with a female Ledyba.

I really don't think it is as random as it seems. I always put either Lapras or Carracosta to sleep and the GL sends me to the Sparkling sea most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom