• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

I took a Darkrai to the Dream World, not to start an apocalypse there or anything. 8D I liked it, it was fun! Darkrai was rather unimpressed with me when I first arrived and we explored our house. But after we played the ice-cream game and the Pelipper game, and befriended a Farfetch'd and a Poochyena, he was happy and smiling! Well, the icon above his head was, but obviously it means Darkrai's mood. D:

The one-hour-a-day limit is quite irritating, since I can only play on the Mac (since this laptop is a piece of junk that doesn't even load Flash properly), and the Mac is ALWAYS being used. OTL Either way, I hope to see Darkrai again tomorrow!

So yesterday I got to 10000 points. And guess what to first thing to greet me was when I entered?

Yes, a female Dratini ;D I am going to breed the f*ck out of it in the hope I can get DW smeargle/eevee.

I already got two female Eevees with Anticipation from the new Dream Island and started to breed them like mad. Too bad the high male ratio makes female offsprings insanely rare. >:
You are very lucky. Im about to go check out the new Japanese place in the DW where you can get the Eevee later.
How rare or easy is it to get Eevee there because I dont wanna stop till I can get one of those female Eevee.

They're one of the two rarest Pokémon there, tied with Female Poliwhirl. I think the chance of encountering Eevees in any one Pokémon encounter works out to 16.6%(1/6th), so female Eevees would be 4.2%(1/24th) due to the 3:1 gender ratio.

Fuuuuuuu... I just realized that besides the points, you need all gym badges to unlock Sparkling Sea >__>. I already wondered, how bad my luck was, since I've not been there, even I've soon 7,500 points. Blaah. I just hope we got more promotions soon. There's just so many Pokémon, which have cool DW abilities and I wouldn't mind to get new funitures or mini-games either. Give us those new promotions already!

@BlueMagikarp: It can be frustrating at times, but I think it's more rewarding.

well the forums ate my rant post the other day about my horrible dw day, so i'll just make a new one about my day yesterday.

It was awesome! :D got myself a new house!
newhouse.png

and now i'm saving up for a new window :p
and i was exploiting a glitchy mechanic in that the site doesn't count things put on your share shelf an in your inventory, so i put all my lum berries on my shelf and went and raiding some of my dw pal's lum berries from their shelves while i waited for my own to grow :p

I would like to see a timer because last night I thought I could go for another round in the dreamworld as soon as I started a game it said I was out of time :s.

Sorry if this is of topic, but does anyone know what kind of Java I need to run The Dw? Is it runtime? And what version? my Dreamworld doesn't work anymore and I think its my lack of Java

They're one of the two rarest Pokémon there, tied with Female Poliwhirl. I think the chance of encountering Eevees in any one Pokémon encounter works out to 16.6%(1/6th), so female Eevees would be 4.2%(1/24th) due to the 3:1 gender ratio.

Thats what I was afraid of, this could take a while.

Yeah i noticed that, Im trying to figure it out on the main site but cant find anything. I tried not to waste my time anyway. Got a Ponyta from the DW. Since its Hidden Ability is Flame Body, even though its Male I still want to use it for Egg hatching. I cant find " Promotions" on the site also, I want to get the Victini C-Gear Skin too, and werent there promotions there for the Porygon line? Im missing alot there apparently.

If anyone has the info as to how to access the Forest Cafe in the Japanese Dream World and these other issues I seem to be experiencing there, it would be very helpful to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom