• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

No, I- I'll still come by to pick up/plant more berries. There just aren't any more Pokémon left to get.

They should update that next. I want my Skill Link Cinccino.

ok good to know ;P
i wish they would too, i'm having too many dry runs and it's making me frustrated lol

Had a decent run today. None of the Pokemon I found really stood out (got two Kangaskhan, a Yanma, a Glameow, a Castform, a Shinx, a Psyduck, an Aerodactyl, and a Growlithe). The Growlithe, unfortunately, was male, and didn't even have Close Combat. Took it anyway, though. The Psyduck was female, but I already have a female Swift Swim Psyduck- with Encore, no less! But, had no trouble emptying that watering can (Stunfisk's leveling up today!). I got 9940 Dream Points now- next session should take me to 10,000!

I'm actually indifferent as to whether or not we get the cafe event. I've had a Drizzle Politoed before America even got the Dream World (thank you GTS), and I already have me a Moody Smeargle and an Adaptability Eevee (again, thank you GTS). As far as Burmy goes, not all that interesting. I do admit that Tinted Lens Mothim piques my interest a little bit, but it's not really a priority at the moment for me.

With a mustache.

I myself hope we get the Pokemon Cafe in America, it seemed like a good distribution with some interesting Pokemon, and an opportunity to those who couldnt use/had difficulty with the Eeveelution game to get DW Eevee, to evolve/breed for DW Eeveelutions. Ive lost interest in the DW as of late but I should go back to the Pokemon Cafe while its still available to collect the other DW Pokemon I missed there. I should at least try to get more Dream Points.

FINALLY got Vulpix. Took far too long, but I have it now. (Well, it's a Ninetales now, but you get my point.)

I've just lost interest in the DreamWorld. Only Pokémon I still want is Vulpix, but I can trade for that here.

It's just...so boring now.

After searching through other players share shelves I found one with a lot of the berries that reduce super effective hits. I promptly stole them all and planted some but I can't find them listed on the Bulbapedia pages for the different areas of the dream world. Are the pages incomplete or is there some way to cheat the Dream World?

After searching through other players share shelves I found one with a lot of the berries that reduce super effective hits. I promptly stole them all and planted some but I can't find them listed on the Bulbapedia pages for the different areas of the dream world. Are the pages incomplete or is there some way to cheat the Dream World?

Everyone in the Dream World starts with one of the Super Effective reducing berries.

Those berries aren't available in the Dream World areas. When you register with the Global Link, you are given one of those berries (well, 5 of the same berry). People plant them and put them on share shelves, as a way of hoping to get all of them.

EDIT: Damn it, ninja'd. Oh well, it was by Cilan, so I'll let it slide...this time *disappears in a puff of smoke*

I honestly am not a fan of random share shelfing. Like, once, someone hijacked my share shelf full of Shuca berries and left Oran berries. :mad: I wish they made it different, but not so that they'd need your permission. Maybe GTS types, with berry levels so that you can only trade berries for berries your level or lower.

Also, my DW account crashed. I can't wake my Pokémon, and I can't send one up, either.

I've just lost interest in the DreamWorld. Only Pokémon I still want is Vulpix, but I can trade for that here.

It's just...so boring now.

i've started to find going on the DW a chore now, especially since the few things i still need i can eventually trade here for, and most of my runs through the DW are dry runs now :(
its so boring i'm only using it now as a ev berry mass producer :/

I find it a little hard to believe that you people are starting to get bored of the Dream World. Then again, I'm not even close to having all Dream World Pokemon. Still don't have 10000 Dream Points- I had a lot going on yesterday and didn't have the time to do the Dream World. And, of course, today's the friggin' maintanence. Anyway, I don't have all Dream World Pokemon yet. I'm still after Growlithe (female, or at least a male with Close Combat), Dratini, Remoraid (Never found one. Never), and a few other things I probably can't think of at the moment. Also, it's a nice way to level up my Stunfisk. Plus, on the serebiiforums, Serebii was seen posting, in regards to the Dream World, "Trust me, something big's coming". Given Serebii's track record with advance information, I'm inclined to think that something big is coming. Maybe a new area. I would think that next would be something like a cave. It would make sense for stuff like Gible, Hippopotas, Ditto, Weezing (I know it doesn't have a Hidden Ability, but neither does Castform. And Weezing's my favorite), Snorunt, Sandshrew, and the like, would it not?

With a mustache?

I randomly went on the site and it did mention longer-than-usual maintenance. Really hoping its something good.

i thought today was gunna be maintenance day? i can still log in o_O

Also here's the code for that Pikachu C-Gear Skin if anyone is interested:
PikachuC-GearSkinCode.png

and the Minccino code:

MinccinoC-GearSkinCode.png

Last edited:
If anyone is interested i have the american Codes for Munna and pikachu c-gear skins Vm me or Pm me and i will gladly send you the codes :)

Um, the codes are PGLDR34M and PikachuCGear, respectively. There's no big secret, and since they're not unique for each user I don't see what's wrong with making them public.

So, what's new with the latest Japanese expansion? Any new Pokémon/items, or is it just a C-Gear skin?

Back
Top Bottom