• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

Damnit! looks like it will take me awhile to get Abra and Ralts =( oh well... hey Smeargle!! that makes up for it guess we'll never get the cafe =( oh well at least we got some decent Pokemon to bad we can't get Gen V DW pokemon =( Litwick would be right at home

Oh wow... Abra and Sableye in particular, but also all of Mr. Mime, Snubbull, Ralts, Mawile, Volbeat, and Illumise are particularly good additions (and Ralts mostly for the sake of Gallade).

This is an impressive update.

never so hard have i raged at the sites "random" picking feature >:[
Went in maybe 7 times, and only once was sent to the spooky manor :( Though for all my troubles i guess walking away with a couple of new berries and a female spinarak aren't too bad..i guess.

Anyone know how to unlock the new catalog btw? i can't seem to remember if it's Banette activation based or if it's automatic. If it's automatic...i can't find it anywhere (;-;)

never so hard have i raged at the sites "random" picking feature >:[
Went in maybe 7 times, and only once was sent to the spooky manor :( Though for all my troubles i guess walking away with a couple of new berries and a female spinarak aren't too bad..i guess.

Anyone know how to unlock the new catalog btw? i can't seem to remember if it's Banette activation based or if it's automatic. If it's automatic...i can't find it anywhere (;-;)

I got lucky I got in ab0out 3 times... and by luck the first Houndour I seen was fame.. the new mini-game is kinda tough but fun

Finally, an upgrade and a reason to return.

Got Spiritomb and a Razz Berry on the first try, didn't even care about going back, taking it and the new Banette.

And the blowing-out candles game? Not fun, but very easy.

Also, a question. What area, if any, has Leppa Berries?

Finally, an upgrade and a reason to return.

Got Spiritomb and a Razz Berry on the first try, didn't even care about going back, taking it and the new Banette.

And the blowing-out candles game? Not fun, but very easy.

Also, a question. What area, if any, has Leppa Berries?

how'd you get that already? ಠoಠ
i've been scouring the internet for it and come up with zilch in terms of codes...especially since i thought it wasn't coming out til Oct <.<'

Last edited:
I just got into the Spooky Manor! All I found was a female Gastly, a Razz berry, a Bluk berry and a Max Elixir, so I ended up bringing the female Oddish I found home, but still, that candle game took a few rounds to get used to. Can't wait to go back!

I guess I'm going with volbeat for White (they're always male anyway and my other choice, an abra, was also male) and I got a razz berry. I find it kind of odd they're bringing back the useless berries but I think the lady in the trailer will buy them. I'm also so glad there seem to be more pokemon in the mansion than I thought there would be. <3

...Especially since I was actually running out of pokemon I needed and getting bored of the Dream World to the point I've barely gone lately.

i find it slightly odd that while image hunting in the dw profiles, someone took 2 spooky mansion pokemon home. They're the only person i've seen like this, and i've been profile surfing for a good 2-3hrs (i have no life and my mouse hand is killing me!) so i should know. Did some places have access extra early?

oh and are there ANY differences between the Cafe Smeargle and the Mansion Smeargle? Like there were for Hoppip? I wouldn't think so since it's hidden ability is engraved in stone and there'd really be no use for it to be different moveset wise since it can naturally learn every move under the sun..

sidenote: omg it hurts so much to type D:

Edit: actually make that 2ppl i've seen take 2 SM pokes home. I guess Japan is ahead?

Last edited:
i find it slightly odd that while image hunting in the dw profiles, someone took 2 spooky mansion pokemon home. They're the only person i've seen like this, and i've been profile surfing for a good 2-3hrs (i have no life and my mouse hand is killing me!) so i should know. Did some places have access extra early?

oh and are there ANY differences between the Cafe Smeargle and the Mansion Smeargle? Like there were for Hoppip? I wouldn't think so since it's hidden ability is engraved in stone and there'd really be no use for it to be different moveset wise since it can naturally learn every move under the sun..

sidenote: omg it hurts so much to type D:

No, the Mansion Smeargle has Moody as its ability, just like the Cafe Smeargle.

Now I can finally obtain some great DW Pokémon. Some of my must haves are:

-Technician Mr. Mime
-Prankster Sableye
-Prankster Volbeat
-Prankster Illumise

I hope the minigames are worth a try this time.

It's great that there's so many new good Pokemon available! First it seemed like the mansion would have only Pokemon with Levitate or inferior DW abilities. By the way, does anyone else think that the furniture in the new catalogue is looking really nice? It makes me motivated to keep growing those Bluk berries~

I got really lucky on the first day of Spooky Manor: I got myself a female Magic Guard Abra! :D Can't wait to get some others too, like Ralts, Sableye and Mawile. ^^

I got in two times today and it got me a female Mawile, a male Snubbull and a Rotom. picked the Mawile for the sake of being female. I like the looks of the Mansion and the music is fun.

I guess Japan is ahead?
Nah, if you hadn't game synched during the current day (which nobody had in Japan since it opened at 10am there), and already have a Pokemon up, you can: get a Pokemon, Game Sync(download), Game Sync(upload), get a Pokemon, Game Sync(download) all in one day/hour.
Depending on what your DS clock is set to if a midnight passes during your hour you could even get three Pokemon.

i love you ._.

Edit: oh God i forgot that Banette is also female to boot so yes, i am happy now :D thank you so much! 2 females in one night <3

Can anyone tell me where I put that password to get the banette? Can't find it on GL.

Can anyone tell me where I put that password to get the banette? Can't find it on GL.
You can only get it if you live in America or Japan, so if your account's not set to either it doesn't even show up on the site.

Also, Serebii's list misses Meditite.

So I went to the new area. After going through a huge pile of Gastly, Stunky and Drowzee, I found myself a female Houndour. Wasn't the female Abra I was hoping for (I don't even have 7500 points yet >>), but it'll do.

I have to agree that the music is awesome.

You can only get it if you live in America or Japan, so if your account's not set to either it doesn't even show up on the site.

Darn. So, I think I'll have to rely on GTS for some female Cursed Body shuppet...

Back
Top Bottom