• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

Rhyhorn's ability is useless, so I hope it's not in the high mark. It seriously has no recoil moves to abuse Reckless with (unless they are planning for the third game... dum dum DUMMMM).

Sandshrew, Nosepass, Swinub, Gible and Hippopotas are the only ones that people have suggested that interest me. Although, considering Spooky Mansion had weird crap like Stunky, Meditite and Snubbull we could get a few surprises.

Despite no having 5th Gen games, it's still cool to read up on this. Apart from obvious Pokemon names, I could definitely see some Pokemon like Makuhita, Sableye and Mawile.

Rhyhorn's ability is useless, so I hope it's not in the high mark. It seriously has no recoil moves to abuse Reckless with (unless they are planning for the third game... dum dum DUMMMM).

Sandshrew, Nosepass, Swinub, Gible and Hippopotas are the only ones that people have suggested that interest me. Although, considering Spooky Mansion had weird crap like Stunky, Meditite and Snubbull we could get a few surprises.
Snubbull is a 'Rattled' pokemon and the others are Psychic and Dark. It's only kinda a stretch.

So did the Korean PGL hint to it going international, or are we just assuming its not gunna pull a Monkey Treehouse on everyone else?

Yes, looks like a new minigame to go with it too. :) DW needs more minigames.

My Dream World experience wasn't very good today. I found Meditite and Spearow but they were both males. I came across a Delibird but didn't win the Sky Race so I didn't get anything today. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better chance.

I'm happy about the upcoming Rugged Mountain however I do have a question. Since this is in regards to a Dream World event, I'm guessing it would be okay to ask this in this thread.

Has anyone gotten the Birthday Togekiss recently as in at any point during last month? I didn't see the promotion in my promotions area and my account's birthday is set to my real life birthday which is this month.

@MattKira Your Togekiss should still be available. (Link.)

On that note, it'd be cool if there were "Year 2" birthday pokemon.

I am seriously having issues with finding DW Females. I can only find Males now and days. .___. I'm seriously needing a new female DW Pidgey cause the one I have can't seem to breed other female DW Pidgey. Same with Remoraid. Is anyone dealing with this same issue of not finding female DW Pokemon?

Has anyone gotten the Birthday Togekiss recently as in at any point during last month? I didn't see the promotion in my promotions area and my account's birthday is set to my real life birthday which is this month.
PUSA seem to be slacking with the Birthday promotions, I remember the October one wasn't released until the 8th or so. So maybe try again in a week or so.
Also you don't find it straight in the Promotions, you need to log into pokemon.com and check your mailbox there. (Though if they haven't started it yet, you'll just have to wait.)

Some more of the pokemon in the new area have been revealed:

Bulbanews: "Pokémon revealed to be found here are Spinda with the special move Superpower, Torkoal, Rhyhorn, Cacnea, Mankey, Burmy (Sandy Cloak), and Skorupi. The area-exclusive mini-game involves collecting gems with Sableye called "Let's Collect Gems with Sableye!" The game involves drawing lines with a pen cursor using the mouse (which IGN misreports as a stylus) which make Sableye's minecart jump or drop between minecart tracks. IGN includes footage of the game, which can be watched on their website." Serebii says nothing about Spinda's special move.

So yesterday a strange thing happened before going to the DW, Id forgotten to wake my Servine, and so woke it up so I could send another Pokemon and when it woke up the game said that Servine had gained a level. This hasnt happened before and I dont think Pokemon usually gain experience from being in the DW,do they? Anyway things are pretty good Dream World wise. I have Windswept Sky now and have unlocked 5 rows in my berry garden, and am growing tons of EV reducing berries. I took home no Pokemon last night, but left with 3800 points and 3 Pass Orbs.

So yesterday a strange thing happened before going to the DW, Id forgotten to wake my Servine, and so woke it up so I could send another Pokemon and when it woke up the game said that Servine had gained a level. This hasnt happened before and I dont think Pokemon usually gain experience from being in the DW,do they? Anyway things are pretty good Dream World wise. I have Windswept Sky now and have unlocked 5 rows in my berry garden, and am growing tons of EV reducing berries. I took home no Pokemon last night, but left with 3800 points and 3 Pass Orbs.

If you accumulated 500 Dream Points or more while Servine was tucked in, it should have leveled up. My Stunfisk gained no fewer than 15 levels from Dream World sessions.

DW was failing so much for me last night. It let me look for Pokemon/play minigames for the first 15 minutes or so, but then, it stopped loading, and the page was white. It did that for the remaining 30-45 minutes, until it kicked me out. So, I left with no Pokemon, and no idea what happened. .___.

Today I put my female Jellicent to sleep, but when I was in the DW it seemed to find my Jellicent was male xD

A terrible run with terrible course selection and pokémon alike.

I seem to be having problems with it, every time i play a game with a pokemon, when the game ends and it says processing data error then logs me out.

Anybody know how to maybe fix this?

I seem to be having problems with it, every time i play a game with a pokemon, when the game ends and it says processing data error then logs me out.

Anybody know how to maybe fix this?

Mine doesn't even load. It just stays at a white screen and I can't do nothing until it kicks me out. Sounds like an error on their end. :/

Mine doesn't even load. It just stays at a white screen and I can't do nothing until it kicks me out. Sounds like an error on their end. :/

Well I would check to see if you have the latest flash player or whatever the player it uses. I tried to use it on IE and that browser I needed to install something, but on Firefox it works kinda

Back
Top Bottom