• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

You dont. Its selected randomly, unfortunately there is no way to choose or control what area you go to on the Dream Isle.
Bugger sauce so, it is random each time so then why do I only get the mansion.(the mansion is my second area)

Bugger sauce so, it is random each time so then why do I only get the mansion.(the mansion is my second area)
Sometimes luck goes your way or doesn't at all. There have been trips where I've been sent to Pleasant Forest or Windswept Sky far more than the other courses, but it's all down to luck (or lack of) in the end. The fewer areas you have, the higher chance you have of going to a certain course.

I'm happy I completed the Plain Catalogue and now I'm just focusing on growing EV-reducing berries and such. I've gotten more than a dozen DW vulpix, dratini, abra, and other really good pokemon too including female. I'm hoping the Global Link will release the Leppa Berry some day soon because they would be very useful while I'm EV-training.

I'm happy I completed the Plain Catalogue and now I'm just focusing on growing EV-reducing berries and such. I've gotten more than a dozen DW vulpix, dratini, abra, and other really good pokemon too including female. I'm hoping the Global Link will release the Leppa Berry some day soon because they would be very useful while I'm EV-training.

In the mean time, Leppa berries can be nabbed off of Clefairy in Giant Chasm.

Got a female Magikarp. :3 Moxie Gyarados should come in handy in the Battle Subway, I hope.

Still hoping to get sent to PF a few times to try and procure a female Skitty.

Nothing but males and genderless stuff today. Didn't help that it also sent me to Manor three times in a row. Ended up leaving with a Rotom, and 10000 points

Nothing notable really happened. Only played with a random barrier male shellder, and planted no berries since I don't plan on going back in this week. Glad to see though that my pals haven't defriended me yet lol

Sent a beartic, and she looks awesome in the dw. I wish that included with that winter 2011 catalog, they included a snowy little house that is actually nighttime outside. Sigh.

Oh I forgot, I took home my dw male mamoswine. Never gunna pick him out of the forest until I can c-gear RNG but he'll make a nice addition to my growing forest.

Went back to the DW yesterday after a break. Had a not very good session where I found no female Pokemon :( I planted some Wepear berries, Im trying to get the Rocket House, oh well, at least I got my Mamoswine from the Dream World. Hopefully today's session is better. I need 2 more badges and I get Sparkling Sea as well. Im on my way to getting that and 10,000 dream points, I have 8480 points now.

Yesterday wasnt really any better of a Dream World session, but tonight, I should be able to have enough berries for the Rocket House and may even unlock Sparkling Sea as early as today if I manage to beat Iris in game today. I dont really expect that to happen though, I have 9220 points now, trying to get up to 10,000. Id actually like to have the 10,000 points before getting Sparkling Sea so that all the Pokemon will then be available, but I guess it dosent really matter either way. Then my goal is just to collect all the Dream World female Pokemon I dont yet have, and grow EV berries, and collect useful items to take back to my Pokemon White game.

I haven't really been able to go on as much lately, which is a shame because I really want a lot of RM Pokémon (I'm looking at you, Bagon).

The DW runs so slowly on my computer. Im getting a laptop for Christmas, and Im sure it will run a lot faster on there.

But Ive had some decent sessions recently. I got an Illumise, female Slowpoke, and some other good stuff. Yesterday I just settled for a Miltank, tho, and I dont wanna go on tonight.

Im also trying to get berries for a mansion.

Back
Top Bottom