• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

Hi anyone have an extra PokeCenter Mini Calender with unused DW Blissey password (japanese version)

I have a Play-Asia coupon for it and some video game password from Weekly Famitsu No. 1203 ( I don't have that game so I will give it for who has Blissey password)

07012012839.jpg

07012012843.jpg

Please PM me, really need this password to get my Blissey

Last edited:
Isn't the Blissey promotion over? Or can the codes still be redeemed?

Found a female Slugma! 8 left to get from the RM, 10 left in total.

I am still having that problem with the Treasure Chest dialog. I shall try deleting files from the various Pokemon websites from my browser cache, and updating Flash, and see if those steps make a difference.

I've just finished my English Dream World session. I was sent to all the Island of Dreams areas except the Rugged Mountain, but I still managed to befriend 13 Pokemon. I kept a female Numel and then I harvested my berries and planted others. I visited my Dream Pals' gardens and I watered their dry berries. I finished that and I returned to my house to redecorate. I finished placing new items around my house and I signed off.

Huh. Some weird glitch occurred in my Dream World session today. When I logged on I immediately got this Japanese message that I'm unable to decipher:

huh.png

On top of that, my Pokemon was invisible throughout the entire session. I could still do everything else normally (water and plant berries, mess with indoor stuff, arrange the trading post, befriending other Pokemon, etc.), though whenever I was in a minigame to befriend a Pokemon, my avatar (which should have been Mienshao) was Bulbasaur instead.

I hope it's some fluke, because I was able to do this normally yesterday and I hadn't done anything to warrant a glitch like that. Unless the Dream World doesn't like me having over 21,000 Dream World points or something...

I just signed up for it today. ._.
When I got Black Version, I tried to connect, but it wasn't set up on the internet yet apparently. ._.
I am quite annoid with the Victini I put in, because it wont stinkin' dream already.

Huh. Some weird glitch occurred in my Dream World session today. When I logged on I immediately got this Japanese message that I'm unable to decipher:

huh.png

On top of that, my Pokemon was invisible throughout the entire session. I could still do everything else normally (water and plant berries, mess with indoor stuff, arrange the trading post, befriending other Pokemon, etc.), though whenever I was in a minigame to befriend a Pokemon, my avatar (which should have been Mienshao) was Bulbasaur instead.

I hope it's some fluke, because I was able to do this normally yesterday and I hadn't done anything to warrant a glitch like that. Unless the Dream World doesn't like me having over 21,000 Dream World points or something...

I just had this same glitch!

I tucked in Espeon, got the weird Japanese message when Dream World loaded up, and Espeon wasn't there. Also had Bulbasaur as a placeholder during mini-games.

And it also wouldn't let me take back any items from the Dream World. This seems to be a separate issue, though.

I submitted a support question regarding today's strange behaviour of the Dream World.

Tucked-in pokemon doesn't appear in the Dream World

Today the Dream World behaved unusually. When I arrived in the Dream World, a message was displayed in Japanese. Here is a screengrab (also attached):

http://junk.orderofthehammer.com/dreamworld-bug-japanese-text.jpg

I tucked in a Vanilluxe, but my pokemon was not visible in any of the Dream World areas as it usually is. When I played minigames, my icon was a Bulbasaur, instead of a Vanilluxe:

http://junk.orderofthehammer.com/dreamworld-bug-bulbasaur-picture.jpg

Additionally, the "Dream Pal map" button was greyed out, so that I could not visit my Dream Pals.

Although the Dream World was having an off day, I managed to get a personal best at the candle-blowing minigame!

dreamworld-candles-83860.jpg

The Japanese message that appears when you visit the dream world: ポケモンをねかしつけていません

I am informed that literally translated, it says something like "You have not got Pokémon to go to sleep" or "You don't have any Pokémon resting/sleeping here".

Last edited:
Aha. It must've been a glitch, since I did have my Pokemon tucked in (the GBL site confirms that) and while I didn't bring any items back with me (I didn't choose any), I was able to bring back the befriended Pokemon just fine. For me it literally was the same experience just without my Pokemon on the screen.

The English site is down for maintenance, or at least, it is on my end. Darn it. :/ I need to retrieve my Minccino and the Gastly I befriended yesterday!

Yesss! I found a female Wobbuffet! The last thing I needed from the Spooky Manor! Now I have emptied out 3 areas of the Dream World. Unfortunately, that means of course that most of my visits to the Island of Dreams will be to visit areas I no longer care about. 8 species left to find in total.

I take it the UK doesn't get the birthday Togekiss then? 9.9

EDIT:
Finally got a female DW Smeargle AND the Rocket House!

Last edited:
I have a question regarding the DW and was wondering if someone here could help me:
I re started white which was connected to my account on the Global Link. Now that I have a new file will I be able to connect it to my account or will I have to create a new one?

Inorite? It was my birthday yesterday so I went on the DW today to see if I can get it; nothing in the Promotions tab or anything.

I heard it mentioned once that they can be late with sending the messages to the Pokemon.com accounts. You checked your inbox right? Cuz it won't show up in the dw unless you check the inbox of your Pokemon.com account :3

Inorite? It was my birthday yesterday so I went on the DW today to see if I can get it; nothing in the Promotions tab or anything.

I heard it mentioned once that they can be late with sending the messages to the Pokemon.com accounts. You checked your inbox right? Cuz it won't show up in the dw unless you check the inbox of your Pokemon.com account :3
*checks messages*
HOLY CRUMS I HAVE MESSAGE!

Thanks!

Pokémon.com could email us whenever we get a new message...

Back
Top Bottom