• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

Dream World was boring for me, I just couldn't get into it at all xD;

I should probably try to give it a second chance sometime though.

Hey guys look what i just found! :D (warning large image!) The code is in the image :)

That's what the extended maintenance was for? I thought we were getting a new area. Hmm.

We did get a new area, it's the temporary Pokemon Movie Home or w/e it's called. where do you think i found the code for the doll? lol
PokeDoll-VictiniPokeDollCode2.png

Hmmm so I was sort of correct in thinking we'd get a new area. At least new for countries other than Japan, anyways.

I have a question, will Japanese event Resh/Zek activate the C-Gear event for Non-Japanese PGL Accounts?

EDIT: for the longest time i thought they were lying about monitoring PGL traffic since it ALWAYS said Quiet, but now, for some ungodly reason, it's apparently...

verybusypgl.png

:O
i wonder why people are deciding to clog up the Global Link all of a sudden o_O

Last edited:
I have a question, will Japanese event Resh/Zek activate the C-Gear event for Non-Japanese PGL Accounts?

EDIT: for the longest time i thought they were lying about monitoring PGL traffic since it ALWAYS said Quiet, but now, for some ungodly reason, it's apparently...

verybusypgl.png

:O
i wonder why people are deciding to clog up the Global Link all of a sudden o_O

unscedualedmaintenance.png

Well following my observation of the "Very Busy" traffic jam of the PGL, it seems it has now gone under an "Unscheduled Maintenance". And JUST when my time to log on was coming up too! >.<

Here's to hoping it doesn't last all night :(
Before it killed itself though i was able to put a Japanese event Reshiram to bed to test out if it would unlock a non-Japanese account's event C-Gear. Here's hoping they aren't fixing it so it won't work now :/

EDIT: looks like the DW is back up! :D
EDIT2: Good news! Japanese event Resh/Zek activate the C-Gear event xD So i got the Reshiram C-Gear skin 2 days early :3 tomorrow i'm going to see if i can access the Zekrom one :p

EDIT3: Had a great session. Got to play around with that Victini mini-game. It's kinda meh, as i can't really figure out what the main thing you're supposed to do, i mean i get what the mini-game needs to finish but idk what i'm supposed to go for, beat the timer? get as many power-ups as i can and rack up my score? or be straight forward and just collect the closest and easiest to nab flame orbs? :/

So as i stated earlier, i unlocked the Reshiram C-Gear skin, can't wait to see how it looks :)
Took a few trips to the normal Isle of Dreams and was sent mainly to RM. Took home a Outrage Bagon male even though i dont need it lol
Planted a ton of $$$ berries to harvest up tomorrow. andddd....that's pretty much it.

This was the first time in months that i actually stayed over my hour limit lol
i enjoyed it :)

EDIT4: Well guess it's confirmed, if you somehow get both event dragons, tuck them in on different sessions, and do the Victini Mini-Game, you can get BOTH C-Gear skins! :D

Last edited:
EDIT4: Well guess it's confirmed, if you somehow get both event dragons, tuck them in on different sessions, and do the Victini Mini-Game, you can get BOTH C-Gear skins! :D

So if you just trade an event Reshiram from White over to Black and tuck it in, it'll unlock the Reshiram C-Gear skin?

OMG yes! That means Im going to have to start Black get the Zekrom and trade it to White so I get both C-gear skins. :D I just really like collecting those. After I SR the Reshiram for the best nature I plan to send it to the Dream World to get the C-gear skin. I'll probably also plant some berries and look for a Pokemon and get all the promotions that are available. I plan to start going bak to the Dream World often as I have many more Pokemon to get there.

When I found out I could get Battle Ready Lucario, I decided I would learn to RNG when school is over. I will update on my success on that Lucario :3

So if you just trade an event Reshiram from White over to Black and tuck it in, it'll unlock the Reshiram C-Gear skin?

Yes, after you complete the Victini mini-game once with both events on different sessions, you unlock both skins :)

That Victini mini game was kind of difficult, it took me 3 times to beat it. I found the controls kind of hard. Still I plan to play it again and get the Zekrom skin. Yesterday, I didnt have that much Dream World luck. Took back a male Spinda that knows Superpower and planted berries. Not bad, but not great.

I personally found it extremely easy, but then again, Im not even sure what the goal was lol I just swing around blindly nabbing macaroons and power orbs to unlock the chest really fast :p

That Victini game was definitely hard for me the first 2 or 3 tries but after awhile I started learning how to work around it by trying to pay attention to the clock and make sure to get 6 of those energy marks before the first minute is up. I feel that if you can do that, completing the help bar is pretty easy. Anyway I had already gotten the Zekrom C-Gear skin using my Black so I ended up tucking my Reshiram in (also using my Black game) about 40 or so minutes ago. After I found a female Mantine along with some items such as a Float Stone, a Red Card and a Rare Candy, I decided to go to the Movie Home to get my Reshiram C-Gear skin and I was able to get it without much of a problem even though it was cutting it close since I only had like 11 seconds left for the Victini game.

Im sorry, doing ALL of this just for a cgear skin is just stupid. Ive been trying for three days just to get the tucking in to work, now you tell me i have to do some stupid mini game? Not worth it if you ask me. But ill try again when i get to use a computer instead of an ipad

Im sorry, doing ALL of this just for a cgear skin is just stupid. Ive been trying for three days just to get the tucking in to work, now you tell me i have to do some stupid mini game? Not worth it if you ask me. But ill try again when i get to use a computer instead of an ipad

I don't see what's stupid about it, it's not hard at all :Y
The mini-game is so easy that you could practically hold you mouse in one direction, not even look at the screen, and still win, and even then, you only "have" to clear it once, per event dragon.
Honestly the hardest part in all of this is most likely just getting your hands on both dragons :T

The mini-game is so easy that you could practically hold you mouse in one direction, not even look at the screen, and still win, and even then, you only "have" to clear it once, per event dragon.
Honestly the hardest part in all of this is most likely just getting your hands on both dragons :T

Try doing the mini game on an ipad and you will see.

Try doing the mini game on an ipad and you will see.

I thought it uses Flash, which the iPad doesn't support o_O
At least, that's what mine tells me :Y

Back
Top Bottom