• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

Decided to simply go on the DW in my W2 to start bringing home all my berries.
first batch was:
FtAPofc.png

Was also able to finally go around and gather 6 of each of the new berries (Ganlon, Petaya, and Apicot). Figured they'd be the last things i grew before abandoning my DW accounts forever :'( I'm going to miss my awesome houses and decor! ; A ;) i spent so much time on them xD

EDIT: Since I still have like 9hrs to wait for my W2 cart, and it's been almost 100 days since i used my other cart, i tucked in a poke in W1 and started bringing home berries there as well.

The 1st wave:
obu9.png
Seems i have way more berries on this account than i remembered :u oh boy

Wasn't able to find an equal number of the 3 newest berries available, but i got tired of looking and just called it for the night.

Last edited:
Wow. I haven't checked into the Dream World in so long, the Tree of Dreams ate most of my berries.

But on the flipside, I also just gained 40,000 Dream Points.

I have like 34,000+ Dream Points for not visiting for so long. Also I am having to regrow all my berries, I'm glad I got an 8th garden row. Also added my Black 2 so I can visit for an additional session to get more stuff. I connected my houses as well. I plan to try and get on every day until it closes if I can. I keep derping and switching DSes with Black 2 >.> so I've been using just Pokemon White mostly

Holy -- on my DW Vulpix hunts I just befriended a female Defiant Farfetch'd with Leaf Blade.

LEAF. BLADE.

That's a keeper, for sure.

Maintenance today was annoying. I am so far away from anything I want. I curse my procrastination but this upcoming deadline is the only thing that could make me consistently do this.

My luck once again amazes me:
2sale0z.png

And on top of that, I also found a Moon Stone!

I recently found a Lucky Egg.

WHOA -- and right now I found a female Pidgey with Steel Wing! As in, chance of increasing Defense, PLUS Big Pecks mean the opponent can't reduce it either.

Last edited:
Holy -- on my DW Vulpix hunts I just befriended a female Defiant Farfetch'd with Leaf Blade.

LEAF. BLADE.

That's a keeper, for sure.
Leaf Blade can also be bred on by a Leafeon or a Snivy/Servine/Serperior.

I can't find any female Eevee, even if I keep on finding Eevees all the time. I wonder if it really has 25% chance of being female.
This week I got a female Kabuto, though. Don't know if it's that rare, but it was my first female Kabuto after thousands of males.

I have a bit of a weird request: I need some people who can get on the Dream World at around midnight to 6 AM PST to friend me and then plant some berries for me. I'm trying to get screenshots of all the berry trees and various other things before the site shuts down for XY, but the faster-growing ones have so far eluded me. Either that, or I need someone to teach me how to extract images from the Dream World files, like Bulbapedia's apparently done.

I'm ID 3290855, world 1.

Can you tell me which game(s) have the Dream World? I am currently playing the only one that I have played, which is Pearl. I'm pretty much done with it, only I just keep on going on trying to get as many from the national dex as possible.
Unfortunately, I just found out that the GTS will only display Pokemon that you've already seen! So now I think my options for continuing to play are kind of limited. I do have another game that I haven't played yet so . . . maybe I'll do that. (Platinum) But I just wanted to try to milk Pearl for every single Pokemon that is possible to obtain in it & I cant figure out how. Or if.

BTW - I did something that some might consider ridiculous, but I bought a copy of Black II with (ok before I say what it comes with, let me just say that the game itself is cool to have. So that right there can cost like what? $35 or so? Soooo.... the fact that I paid an additional $15 to get a copy of Black II with all event & all shiny Pokemon AND all 649 Pokemon pre-loaded isn't that horrible. LOL. So that is coming in the mail next week. Meanwhile I just want to PLAY some more!! But I cnat figure out where to go.

So if the dream world is available in Pearl, I'm definitely interested. I cant find anyplace to go, including the Pal Park because the only GBA game that I have is Mystery Dungeon & apparently that doesn't count. Gahhhh! Been trading but like I said, the GTS wont help AT ALL if I cant get anything new.

Can you tell me which game(s) have the Dream World? I am currently playing the only one that I have played, which is Pearl. I'm pretty much done with it, only I just keep on going on trying to get as many from the national dex as possible.
Unfortunately, I just found out that the GTS will only display Pokemon that you've already seen! So now I think my options for continuing to play are kind of limited. I do have another game that I haven't played yet so . . . maybe I'll do that. (Platinum) But I just wanted to try to milk Pearl for every single Pokemon that is possible to obtain in it & I cant figure out how. Or if.

BTW - I did something that some might consider ridiculous, but I bought a copy of Black II with (ok before I say what it comes with, let me just say that the game itself is cool to have. So that right there can cost like what? $35 or so? Soooo.... the fact that I paid an additional $15 to get a copy of Black II with all event & all shiny Pokemon AND all 649 Pokemon pre-loaded isn't that horrible. LOL. So that is coming in the mail next week. Meanwhile I just want to PLAY some more!! But I cnat figure out where to go.

So if the dream world is available in Pearl, I'm definitely interested. I cant find anyplace to go, including the Pal Park because the only GBA game that I have is Mystery Dungeon & apparently that doesn't count. Gahhhh! Been trading but like I said, the GTS wont help AT ALL if I cant get anything new.

Dream World is for Generation 5 only, so only Black/White and Black 2/White 2

"Due to current maintenance, you can't log in to the Pokemon Trainer Club now. Please wait until maintenance is complete."

Is there anyone with the same message?

P.S.: It's not maintenance time yet.

Last edited:
I couldn't login yesterday due to some maintenance. Right now is the scheduled 'normal' maintenance, really.

I couldn't login yesterday due to some maintenance. Right now is the scheduled 'normal' maintenance, really.

The normal maintenance has finished, but I can't login yet. That message still appears.

Does anyone know what's going on?

Same here -- no idea. Either they're still working on it or they at least know about it.

It's working now. I contacted the support. I suggest everyone with that problem do the same.

Back
Top Bottom