• ME's brain went on vacation last week, so he forgot to upload an episode of Snowy's LP. He didn't forget this week. Watch the new episodehere.
  • Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

The Dream World's Recorded History

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pleasant Forest

Missingno. Master: [8:00 am] The Cottonee vanishes into the woods, leaving you to wonder if Pokemon in this realm continue to exist when they leave your field of vision, or if they fade to nothingness like the dreams that they are. Does an illusion persist when the watcher's gaze shifts? Were all the Pokemon you met so far "real" to begin with, or constructs of your own mind? And if they are nothing more than figments of your dream, how can anybody realistically expect them to leave this world and follow them around in real life? Maybe those are the true dreamers, and nothing about this world lasts beyond slumber after all...

You try to cast away these thoughts, pessimistic despite being perfectly reasonable. If anybody else told you they could pull things out of dreams when they wake up, what would you think of them? But you know there is more to this whole thing than magic and mystery, proof being that Dream Dust effectively exists, and there are several reports of Pokemon leaving the Dream World and becoming "real". Why should it be any different in your case, even if you can't explain the logic behind it all?

You leave the Oddish and the clearing behind, following after Cottonee where the breeze took it, towards the only visible path leading forward. Again you find yourself surrounded by imposing, evergreen trees on both sides of the road, but they now seem to dwarf compared to the unspeakably huge one that comes closer and closer into view. It isn't long before the path widens considerably and seems to come to an end in yet a third clearing, this one with even taller grass and filled with all manner of wonderful scents. You've never been to this place before, but somehow you know exactly what this means - you're starting to feel a little light-headed, somewhat dizzy like you feel every morning after a good night's sleep... you might be waking up soon, and that colossal tree at the far end of the clearing has to be the final destination you've felt compelled to reach since you entered the Pleasant Forest.

You find yourself thinking back to everything you saw and experienced throughout this dream, the encounters and unanswered questions along the way. Is there anything you should've handled better? A fork on the road where you should've decided differently? If there's anything you still want to do, now is the time to do it. Otherwise, the Tree of Dreams is within your reach...

The path goes on and so does time. What will you do?

Rugged Mountain

SugarPesticide: [12:00 am] Look here

Spooky Manor

Electric Blue Eye: [3:00 am] Look here

Poison-type Trainer
Reaction score
Pleasant Forest

Missingno. Master: [8:00 am] The Cottonee vanishes into the woods, leaving you to wonder if Pokemon in this realm continue to exist when they leave your field of vision, or if they fade to nothingness like the dreams that they are. Does an illusion persist when the watcher's gaze shifts? Were all the Pokemon you met so far "real" to begin with, or constructs of your own mind? And if they are nothing more than figments of your dream, how can anybody realistically expect them to leave this world and follow them around in real life? Maybe those are the true dreamers, and nothing about this world lasts beyond slumber after all...

You try to cast away these thoughts, pessimistic despite being perfectly reasonable. If anybody else told you they could pull things out of dreams when they wake up, what would you think of them? But you know there is more to this whole thing than magic and mystery, proof being that Dream Dust effectively exists, and there are several reports of Pokemon leaving the Dream World and becoming "real". Why should it be any different in your case, even if you can't explain the logic behind it all?

You leave the Oddish and the clearing behind, following after Cottonee where the breeze took it, towards the only visible path leading forward. Again you find yourself surrounded by imposing, evergreen trees on both sides of the road, but they now seem to dwarf compared to the unspeakably huge one that comes closer and closer into view. It isn't long before the path widens considerably and seems to come to an end in yet a third clearing, this one with even taller grass and filled with all manner of wonderful scents. You've never been to this place before, but somehow you know exactly what this means - you're starting to feel a little light-headed, somewhat dizzy like you feel every morning after a good night's sleep... you might be waking up soon, and that colossal tree at the far end of the clearing has to be the final destination you've felt compelled to reach since you entered the Pleasant Forest.

You find yourself thinking back to everything you saw and experienced throughout this dream, the encounters and unanswered questions along the way. Is there anything you should've handled better? A fork on the road where you should've decided differently? If there's anything you still want to do, now is the time to do it. Otherwise, the Tree of Dreams is within your reach...

As Keith and Stewie continued down the path, the Cottonee seemed to vanish. This got Keith wondering- when the Pokémon he encountered in the Dream World were no longer within his sight, did they still exist or not? Or anything else in this realm, for that matter? Were they even real at all, or were they simply illusions, figments of his own imagination? And if it was indeed the latter, then how was he to realistically expect anything he found in here, effectively in his own subconscious, to become real when he woke up?

"Led. Ledian!" Stewie snapped. He noticed that Keith had slowed down somewhat, and was trying to spur him to move faster.

"Hm- oh, sorry, Stewie," Keith muttered. "I dunno, I was just thinking- I mean, this whole thing, it's a dream, right? So who's to say that what happens in here is gonna have any effect on anything once we wake up? I mean, if someone told me that their own Pokémon originated in their dream and just somehow became real, I'd think they're crazy..."

The Shadow Ledian rolled his eyes and smacked Keith in the back of the head with one of his fists. "Led Ledian ian Ledian Ledian!" Stewie said, and though Keith couldn't understand a word of it, he figured he might at least be getting the gist of it.

"...You're saying I'm being stupid, right?" Keith asked. "I mean, true enough, there are confirmed reports of Pokémon coming from the Dream World... and that Dream Dust stuff, that's real enough, too. That what you're trying to tell me, am I close?" he asked. Stewie gave a curt nod in response. Of course, he had been saying stuff along those lines, just with a bit more profanity in the mix. Keith nodded back. "Right... You're right," he nodded. "Thanks, Stewie, I needed that. Let's keep moving."

And keep moving they did,and before long, the path seemed to widen before them, eventually coming to an end in another clearing. This one featured taller grass and pleasant aromas. Keith breathed in deeply, enjoying the scents as he began to register a familiar sensation... light-headedness, dizziness... it was almost as if... as if he was just waking up! His eyes widened as he realized that his time in this Dream World was drawing to a close, and thus, he needed to haul ass over to the Tree of Dreams! The Tree of Dreams- how did Keith even know to call it that, anyway? Not long ago, he wasn't even aware of the existence of such a tree, and yet it came to him so naturally, like it was a fact he had known all along. No doubt the Dream Dust had some sort of hand in that, Keith realized- it must have been designed to help the affected Trainer to know at least the general idea of what to do in the Dream World, if they wanted anything to get done by the time they were to awaken.

As Keith walked in the direction of the Tree of Dreams, he thought back on the journey that brought him here. Leaving the Heracross be to eat its honey in peace was probably a good move- hungry though the scent had made him, he didn't want to waste too much time. He made a mental note to try and remember to get Hermione to incorporate some honey into his breakfast, though... Not staying to sunbathe with the Sunkern, also a move he wasn't regretting- that surely would've eaten up valuable time. He could sunbathe when he was awake, after all, if he were so inclined, and the Sunkern had no problem with their unwillingness to stick around... The mystery of the Pokémon whose cry sounded from either behind or beneath a fallen tree returned to Keith's mind, but he didn't pay it much mind- he was still satisfied with the notion that his own subconscious wouldn't allow harm to come to an innocent Pokémon, so it was more likely that whatever it was, the tree hadn't harmed it... Helping out that Nidoran♀, he definitely felt good about doing that, even if Stewie felt differently... He thought back to the distressed-looking Plusle, but reminded himself that he hadn't come across anything that might cause it distress, nor did he think it would've been running towards the source of such distress... though slightly curious as to what that had been all about, a glance at Stewie reminded him that time was running short, mainly because Stewie was miming the action of looking at one's watch in a blatant attempt to remind him that time was running short. He quickened his pace as he recalled helping out Oddish, and coincidentally travelling down the same path as Cottonee... overall, Keith realized, as he focused on the massive tree he was headed towards, he could honestly say he had no regrets about this, considering he had come here decidedly earlier than he had planned to.

$>300

Last edited by a moderator:
The Light at the End
Reaction score
Spooky Manor

Electric Blue Eye: [3:00 am] Real life doesn’t often present second chances. But none of this is real… is it? You convince yourself that this is your dream, despite how authentic everything feels – and as such, you’re going to take every chance you get to make the most of this world your mind created!
The contents of the door you chose were perhaps lackluster, but you decide to do the right thing for the poor Woobat. As soon as you open the door for it, the Psychic-Type senses a new opening and clumsily flies out of the room, eager to leave such a terribly confined space. But if all the doors were shut… how did it get inside in the first place? This truly is a strange manor…

Despite dreams being temporary states of mind, you decide to take that rare second chance – the door with the strange sounds beyond it was yet to be opened, its contents yet to be revealed, even if it required you to backtrack a little, which you do. Placing a hesitant hand on the doorknob, you turn it until it clicks, and gently push the wooden door open…

The unmistakable scent of candles fills your nostrils. The room itself, though vastly different in content, is exactly the same size and layout as the Woobat room, with another door on the far end should you wish to keep moving forward. But the division itself is completely different, not to mention unsettling…
Wax spots fill the wooden floor; countless lit candles flicker and burn, granting the room an eerie orange light. In the center is a stone table, with several rusty scraps of blue metal piled up on top for whatever reason. And next to the table, with its back turned to you, is a creature humming a terrifying incantation, even if the prayer’s words are entirely foreign to you… a black ghostly presence, carrying a golden mask whose features you can’t make out from where you’re standing, but the entity itself is unmistakable even from behind: it’s a
! Its chants seem to involve the junk piled on top of the stone table, and it seems not to have noticed you at all…

Will you keep watching the ritual in silence, openly approach the creepy Yamask or carefully slip through the next door away from this room?
Stats.

My dad used to tell me, if I didn't pray then I'd have no hopes...if I had no hopes...then I'd have no goals...if I didn't have any goals...I was incapable of dreaming...and if I wasn't capable of dreaming, then I wasn’t really alive...

Entering a dimly lit room, with candles scattered about Ethan came to find- not a Woobat banging its head against the wall but a Yamask in prayer.

"Aiden, did you know before I devoted my life to becoming a trainer I was a troubled kid."

"Chimchar!?" the little monkey sounded a bit shocked, only knowing his trainer as a kind, honest person.

"I would steal because I had this emptiness inside my heart that just couldn’t be filled with any amount of riches the world had to offer. But before that I was innocent, we all start out that way, and eventually the world just begins to dig it’s claws it calls reality into your skin and you lose your way. My father used to believe that you could wash away your sins by praying...but the only way to truly wash them away is to bring some sort of goodness into the world." The boy said before turning and paying closer attention to the ghost in the middle of the room.

The little black Spector had gotten, what looked to be a pile of trash on top of a stone tablet...the words coming out of its mouth were foreign and thus Ethan wondered what exactly the pile was meant for.

"What do you say Aiden? Should we move on? Or should we watch the ritual take place?" The trainer asked his Pokemon.

Through the dream, Ethan was finding it incredibly unfair that he had taken the lead the entire time. But this was a shared dream, the trainer wanted to give the curious monkey chances to choose his own path as well. And not force something on to him that he didn't want to do.

Happily chuckling, Chimchar clapped his hands together, the little monkey approved that they should watch the ghost's ceremony.

"Alright, I have no idea what's about to happen, but I'm curios to find out as well!!" Ethan said waiting to see what would happen next.

$>300

Reaction score
Pleasant Forest

Missingno. Master: [8:00 am] Your mind is made up. This is the last step of your journey, and even if you could probably allow yourself some time inside the Pleasant Forest, your conscience is clean – you have no regrets, and are ready to see this Dream through to the end. That end, despite never having been told such, is certainly embodied by the enormous Tree of Dreams just ahead.

As you walk towards it, you remember all the encounters you had up until now – not a single one led to confrontation for a change, but it was definitely a quirky cast of creatures… Even so, those meetings were so brief, you can’t help but wonder how you’d get along with each of those Pokemon if only you could spend more time with them – Pokemon born out of dreams are sure to be fascinating companions, no?

You ponder on these questions until you reach the imposing tree. When you finally arrive near the trunk, wider and taller than any skyscraper you’ve ever seen, something happens – something you’re not sure should even be possible… Every single one of the Pokemon you met before is right here! Heracross is scraping the tree looking draw its sap, but to no avail; Sunkern is sunbathing near the prominent roots of the Tree of Dreams and smiles at you the moment it spots you; the Nidoran (F) comes rushing over to you and rubs your leg affectionately once more; Cottonee swirls around the massive trunk, carried by the gentle breeze, like the Moon circles the infinitely larger Earth; and Plusle, with a heartbroken look on its face, stares at a fallen branch, which seems to have trapped something underneath… So that’s why it seemed to be in a rush before – not running away from anything, but in a hurry to help whoever was stuck under that tree you chose to ignore moments earlier.
Inexplicably, you have the distinct feeling that any one of these Pokemon would be willing to leave the Dream World behind at your request…
Oblivious to all of those creatures, Stewie’s eyes are locked on a different prize. Right in front of the Tree of Dreams, something glimmers atop a much smaller trunk, severed practically above ground level. A Berry, unlike any other you’ve ever seen, glowing with a myriad colors and vaguely shaped like a Ledian – once again, despite not being told, you recognize the item as a Dream Berry, which Stewie longs to taste…

This is the culmination of your dream. Moments away from waking up, you must now make the final choice!

PikaGod: [12:00 am] The Rainbow Bridge spreads before your eyes, Eddie looking just as astounded as you are. But given the nature of the Isle of Dreams, the conclusion is easily reached – there is absolutely nowhere else to go but across this mysterious road. The path is translucent and as such, terribly precarious-looking, but hey, isn’t this all a dream? How bad can it be to give it a shot? Taking a deep breath, you step onto the prismatic arc and find mercifully solid ground. It’s almost like you’re standing on glass, but the bridge holds, so you hurry along to give chase to those visions you just witnessed – can you really run into any of them up ahead?

After a while, having reached the gorgeous blue sky, you find yourself surrounded by white clouds, only to have them suddenly disperse. In the blink of an eye, the Isle and the bridge are no more; instead, somehow, you’re stranded in a lively forest!

Tall trees surround you, lush grass grows as far as the eye can see, the chirping of birds and sweet scents fill the air. This is the definition of a wonderful dream, and Eddie seems to love it! A Pleasant Forest waiting to be explored awaits you, and with no leads on where to go next, you set out to discover what your own mind has in store for you.

Not long after you embark on your exploration, you catch a glimpse of something moving up the trunk of a nearby oak. Turning your head to meet the source of the swift movement, your find a rather cheerful-looking
absent-mindedly gnawing on a Berry before it drops it and sighs, running all the way back down to search for it in the grass below…

Rugged Mountain

Treepandaone: [12:00 am] ((I assume you’ve taken Slowpoke with you in this adventure, but please clarify who you brought along in the next post! ;) ))

Skeptical as you are of the nature of Dream Dust and the world it supposedly allows you to delve into, you decide to give it a shot nonetheless. After all, a fair number of Trainers seem to be doing it without relevant repercussions, so the trade-off might be worth it even if you’re highly doubtful of the item’s properties…
Soon you find yourself drifting off to sleep, faster than you can ever remember. But the slumber itself will prove far from uneventful…

You wake up in an island, which is strange considering you just went to bed and this isn’t where you last remember settling down at all. You can confidently say you’ve never been to a place like this in any of your travels, and the idyllic nature of the place makes you almost certain that this can only be a dream – although you can’t remember ever having felt so awake during one. In front of you, three Pokemon make their way across a rainbow bridge and vanish into the blue sky; was that “dream dust” a nickname for some illicit drug or what kind of weird dream are you having right now?...

Looking around, it’s evident you have nowhere else to go but straight ahead, across the multicolored road that leads to parts unknown. Mustering up the courage, you step on the odd bridge and find it solid enough to stand on, so you keep walking. In a minute you’re surrounded by pristine white clouds… and the next you’re somehow standing in a very, very different landscape! The air is chilly and dry, and the ground beneath your feet dusty and cracked due to obvious lack of humidity. The barren wasteland is punctuated occasionally by unremarkable bushes, and tall ridges line the horizon ahead. A Rugged Mountain seemingly devoid of life greets you, the scenario of your dream to be…

With nowhere to go, no leads on where you should be headed or what the purpose of this place even is to begin with, as so often happens with random dreams, you decide to explore the vicinities, even if nothing in particular grabs your attention. It isn’t until a while later that a scraping sound nearby stands out in the otherwise deafening sound of the arid mountain, and you head towards it, your curiosity peaked at the lack of anything else to go after.
Rummaging through a nearby bush, a lone creature seems to be looking for food, without much luck. The
seems completely oblivious to your presence…

Spooky Manor

Electric Blue Eye: [4:00 am] This time around, you leave the decision up to Aidan. You’ve called the shots so far, but having realized this is a shared dream, it’s only fair that the Chimchar gets a say in! The little Fire-Type appreciates the gesture, and despite time flowing constantly towards your inevitable awakening, both of you choose to linger and watch the ritual unfold.
The chants and overall eerie atmosphere repeatedly remind you of your father and his chosen profession; and despite not sharing all of his ideals when it came to religious beliefs, you’d be hard-pressed to deny that there is indeed some strange power to this creature’s prayers.
Indeed, the longer you watch Yamask perform its art, the darker and more unsettling your surroundings become. Shadows sprawl across the room, the faint light being swiftly overpowered by the spreading blackness. A dark aura emanates from the Ghost-Type, who chants incessantly in its foreign tongue. Watching such mastery of the occult before your eyes, you wonder just how potent the dark arts can be in the hands of those skilled enough to employ them… and how dangerous it might be to have creatures such as these roaming the “real” world. Then again, if you could tame and control such a Pokemon…

The shadows grow in size and dance ominously across the walls and ceiling. Suddenly, they converge upon the Yamask, enveloping the ghost in a sphere of absolute darkness while it screeches a blood-curdling scream. The sphere then floats toward the stone table and seeps into the pile of rubble scattered upon it; soon thereafter, the rusty pieces of metal begin to coalesce and merge together, giving form to a torso, head, stubby arms and legs. The homunculus then lights up from within and sits up with a loud, creaking noise… the Yamask is gone, and has given life to a
who turns its head 180º to face you, and remains static in that position for what feels like an eternity, as if peering into your very soul with its emotionless yellow eyes… Is it safe to stay here any longer?

Last edited:
Poison-type Trainer
Reaction score
Pleasant Forest

Missingno. Master: [8:00 am] Your mind is made up. This is the last step of your journey, and even if you could probably allow yourself some time inside the Pleasant Forest, your conscience is clean – you have no regrets, and are ready to see this Dream through to the end. That end, despite never having been told such, is certainly embodied by the enormous Tree of Dreams just ahead.

As you walk towards it, you remember all the encounters you had up until now – not a single one led to confrontation for a change, but it was definitely a quirky cast of creatures… Even so, those meetings were so brief, you can’t help but wonder how you’d get along with each of those Pokemon if only you could spend more time with them – Pokemon born out of dreams are sure to be fascinating companions, no?

You ponder on these questions until you reach the imposing tree. When you finally arrive near the trunk, wider and taller than any skyscraper you’ve ever seen, something happens – something you’re not sure should even be possible… Every single one of the Pokemon you met before is right here! Heracross is scraping the tree looking draw its sap, but to no avail; Sunkern is sunbathing near the prominent roots of the Tree of Dreams and smiles at you the moment it spots you; the Nidoran (F) comes rushing over to you and rubs your leg affectionately once more; Cottonee swirls around the massive trunk, carried by the gentle breeze, like the Moon circles the infinitely larger Earth; and Plusle, with a heartbroken look on its face, stares at a fallen branch, which seems to have trapped something underneath… So that’s why it seemed to be in a rush before – not running away from anything, but in a hurry to help whoever was stuck under that tree you chose to ignore moments earlier.
Inexplicably, you have the distinct feeling that any one of these Pokemon would be willing to leave the Dream World behind at your request…
Oblivious to all of those creatures, Stewie’s eyes are locked on a different prize. Right in front of the Tree of Dreams, something glimmers atop a much smaller trunk, severed practically above ground level. A Berry, unlike any other you’ve ever seen, glowing with a myriad colors and vaguely shaped like a Ledian – once again, despite not being told, you recognize the item as a Dream Berry, which Stewie longs to taste…

This is the culmination of your dream. Moments away from waking up, you must now make the final choice!
His mind made up, decided that there was nothing he'd have done differently with any of his encounters, Keith marched resolutely onward. Again he thought back on his previous encounters... they were an interesting bunch, weren't they? Keith gave a small smile at the prospect of adding one of them to his team, should that be an option. Surely a Pokémon born from a dream would be a most interesting addition to one's team... As he thought about this, he focused on the path ahead of him, and at long last, the tremendous Tree of Dreams stood before him.

"Wow," Keith murmured as he looked up at it, awestruck by the arboreal apex of his journey. And then, as he looked back down towards the bottom of the tree, he did a double-take- every single Pokémon he had encountered along the way was there! The Heracross, the Sunkern, the Nidoran♀, the Cottonee, the Plusle- as Keith noticed the Plusle, he could see it looking on at a fallen tree branch... that's why it was in a hurry before! It was trying to help whoever had been stuck behind or under that fallen tree! And even weirder than the sudden reappearance of all these Pokémon was the feeling Keith got- this inexplicable feeling that any one of them would happily leave this Dream World behind and come along with him at his request.

Keith, however, glanced to the Pokémon next to him. Stewie's piercing red eyes were fixed on one thing- a strange berry sitting upon a smaller tree stump just in front of the tree of dreams. The berry was unlike anything Keith had ever seen- it glowed in numerous colors, and was vaguely shaped like a Ledian. "A Dream Berry," Keith heard himself say, despite the term being completely unfamiliar to him. Maybe it was the Dream Dust giving him that extra prod, or maybe the fact that it was Ledian-shaped was cluing him in, but Keith knew that all Stewie had to do was eat that Berry and he'd acquire his Hidden Ability.

Keith considered the choice ahead of him. Certainly, that Nidoran♀ was a tempting option (he had no knowledge at this time, of course, that he'd be receiving one in a trade not long afterwards), but then again... He had a lot more than that to consider, didn't he?

Stewie gazed hungrily at the Dream Berry, not just hungry for food, but hungry for power, for the power having an Ability like Iron Fist would bring him. And yet, he tried to not get his hopes up- he might've known all along the futility in restraining himself, of bloody course the hat man was gonna go for that blasted Nidoran♀, it was one of the few, if not only Poison-types he still lacked-

"Stewie," Keith spoke up, cutting off the Shadow Ledian's train of thought. "You've been irritable with me nearly this entire time, and though I can't speak Ledian language, I get the distinct feeling you've said things to me that I'm better off not knowing the translation to. That being said," he added, a small smile forming on his face, "I know you're capable of much, much worse. You held back tonight, Stewie, big-time. You didn't attack anyone or anything, not even the Nidoran. You showed restraint that I would never have believed possible for you, and I think you deserve a reward for that. And I think we both know what that reward should be," he added, with a glance at the Dream Berry.

Stewie looked at his Trainer in disbelief, mouth agape, rendered speechless for once in his life. Did he just... did he just give Stewie permission to eat the Dream Berry, to gain his Hidden Ability, even knowing it meant foregoing a Poison-type he didn't yet own? Slowly, Stewie started to regain his composure. "Led. Ledian!" he snapped in response, nodding to Keith as he flew off to chow down on the Dream Berry. As he approached the fantastic fruit, much as he loathed to think it, he started to realize... perhaps the hat man wasn't as useless as he had been starting to think he would be after all. Perhaps his value was a little more than merely as a tool for his eventual world domination. Just a little. Maybe. Just maybe.

$>300

Reaction score
Pleasant Forest

Missingno. Master: [9:00 am] While you try to make up your mind, you suddenly feel light-headed and your vision blurs briefly; the Tree and all the Pokemon around it fade slightly from view, threatening to disappear, only for your eyesight to regain focus shortly thereafter. You know what this means – it must already be morning in the real world, and you’re about to wake up.

There was a brief conflict of interests that made you hesitate somewhat, given the opportunity of taking the friendly Nidoran with you – and one with a Hidden Ability no less! But at the end of the day, this hasn’t entirely been your dream, has it? No, despite his insufferable antics, you chose to live out this dream with Stewie by your side, and he experienced the exact same things as you did in order to get here. This moment is as much yours as it is his, and who knows if you won’t run into another Nidoran in your travels? But this Dream Berry, and the potential within, is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Despite his inclination for evil, denying such a privilege to one of your Pokemon is not in your nature – even if that Pokemon is Stewie, and the plans he has in mind for that power turn out to be less than amicable.

Determined to see this through before it’s too late, you forego the chance to take a partner with you and allow Stewie to eat the Dream Berry. The second your mind is made up, all Pokemon surrounding the Tree of Dreams fade away, as if they’d been an illusion all along, leaving only you, the Shadow Ledian and the Berry behind. Stewie greedily stares at the item before consuming it almost whole, and is immediately surrounded by a rainbow aura; the ethereal substance then swirls around his fists, which take on a faint metallic glow, before everything returns to normal… Stewie the Shadow Ledian’s Ability has turned into Iron Fist!

As soon as the deed is done, you once again feel dizzy, but this time it doesn’t let up. Overpowered by the strange feeling, you close your eyes and allow yourself to wake up, leaving the Pleasant Forest behind with nothing left undone.
You wake up in your bed, Stewie right next to you rising at the same time; and while nothing seems to have changed at first glance, you know the Shadow Ledian is not the same Pokemon as before – what you’re yet to discover are the implications of your final choice.

---

Your Dream World adventure is over! I hope you had a good time; you can claim your Hidden Ability Pokemon in your next and final reply. See you next time!
*You are allowed 1 more Dream World adventure this year.

PikaGod: [12:00 am] Look here

Rugged Mountain

Treepandaone: [12:00 am] Look here

Spooky Manor

Electric Blue Eye: [4:00 am] Look here

Poison-type Trainer
Reaction score
Pleasant Forest

Missingno. Master: [9:00 am] While you try to make up your mind, you suddenly feel light-headed and your vision blurs briefly; the Tree and all the Pokemon around it fade slightly from view, threatening to disappear, only for your eyesight to regain focus shortly thereafter. You know what this means – it must already be morning in the real world, and you’re about to wake up.

There was a brief conflict of interests that made you hesitate somewhat, given the opportunity of taking the friendly Nidoran with you – and one with a Hidden Ability no less! But at the end of the day, this hasn’t entirely been your dream, has it? No, despite his insufferable antics, you chose to live out this dream with Stewie by your side, and he experienced the exact same things as you did in order to get here. This moment is as much yours as it is his, and who knows if you won’t run into another Nidoran in your travels? But this Dream Berry, and the potential within, is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Despite his inclination for evil, denying such a privilege to one of your Pokemon is not in your nature – even if that Pokemon is Stewie, and the plans he has in mind for that power turn out to be less than amicable.

Determined to see this through before it’s too late, you forego the chance to take a partner with you and allow Stewie to eat the Dream Berry. The second your mind is made up, all Pokemon surrounding the Tree of Dreams fade away, as if they’d been an illusion all along, leaving only you, the Shadow Ledian and the Berry behind. Stewie greedily stares at the item before consuming it almost whole, and is immediately surrounded by a rainbow aura; the ethereal substance then swirls around his fists, which take on a faint metallic glow, before everything returns to normal… Stewie the Shadow Ledian’s Ability has turned into Iron Fist!

As soon as the deed is done, you once again feel dizzy, but this time it doesn’t let up. Overpowered by the strange feeling, you close your eyes and allow yourself to wake up, leaving the Pleasant Forest behind with nothing left undone.
You wake up in your bed, Stewie right next to you rising at the same time; and while nothing seems to have changed at first glance, you know the Shadow Ledian is not the same Pokemon as before – what you’re yet to discover are the implications of your final choice.

---

Your Dream World adventure is over! I hope you had a good time; you can claim your Hidden Ability Pokemon in your next and final reply. See you next time!
*You are allowed 1 more Dream World adventure this year.
No sooner had Keith confirmed his decision to Stewie than the other Pokémon around the tree vanished into thin air. Had they been illusions all along? Well- Uh- Keith decided to not think about that too closely, his head was starting to hurt. Instead, he merely watched as Stewie gobbled down the Dream Berry, nearly swallowing it whole. Almost immediately, a rainbow aura surrounded him, before swirling around his fists. All four of the fists took on a faint metallic glow, and then all was normal again. And both Keith and Stewie knew what that meant.

Just then, the dizziness Keith had been feeling on and off the past few minutes or so came back, stronger than ever, and this time it persisted. At long last, Keith allowed his eyes to close...

~~~

"...Wha... huh?" Keith mumbled as he sat up- wait, sat up? Keith blinked a couple of times and looked around- he was back in his bed, in his Secret Base, like it had all just been a dream. Which of course it had been, but still... As Keith looked around, he could see Stewie flying off of his bed and high up into the air, swinging his fists around and cackling maniacally.

"Victory is mine!!!" Stewie laughed. "Now I can truly say that I shall rule this world with an Iron Fist! AHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!"

"Meat Sack!" came a familiar voice. Keith looked, and he saw Myrtle, his Banette, floating into his room. "You're fi-nal-ly a-wake. Good. I wan-ted to dis-cuss an i-de-a for u-sing that Dream Dust. I feel that Cursed Bo-dy would be i-de-al for me-"

"You're too damn late!" Stewie interrupted gleefully. "The hat man and I have already explored the Dream World, and yours truly has come out of it with a new Ability to show for it!"

"...What?" Myrtle hissed. "Why you lit-tle-"

"OK, cut it out!" Keith interrupted- he had seen that look in Myrtle's eyes before, and sought to stop things before they started. "Look, this wasn't exactly planned, but what's done is done. Stewie's got Iron Fist now, and I'm still allowed one more trip into the Dream World this year, so all I gotta do is buy more Dream Dust at some point. Now, can we all please not slaughter each other? Please?"

Myrtle rolled her eyes. "Fine," she hissed, still glaring disdainfully at Stewie, who couldn't seem to care less- he was far too preoccupied with how well he could punch now.

"OK," Keith nodded as he got out of bed. "That's more like it. Now let's go downstairs, see what Hermione can do for breakfast. I hope she hasn't started yet, I want to request something- I'm in the mood for something with honey in it this morning..."

*Adventure Complete!*

*Stewie acquired Iron Fist!*

Thanks for the adventure, MZ! :)

$>300

The Light at the End
Reaction score

Spooky Manor

Electric Blue Eye: [4:00 am] This time around, you leave the decision up to Aidan. You’ve called the shots so far, but having realized this is a shared dream, it’s only fair that the Chimchar gets a say in! The little Fire-Type appreciates the gesture, and despite time flowing constantly towards your inevitable awakening, both of you choose to linger and watch the ritual unfold.
The chants and overall eerie atmosphere repeatedly remind you of your father and his chosen profession; and despite not sharing all of his ideals when it came to religious beliefs, you’d be hard-pressed to deny that there is indeed some strange power to this creature’s prayers.
Indeed, the longer you watch Yamask perform its art, the darker and more unsettling your surroundings become. Shadows sprawl across the room, the faint light being swiftly overpowered by the spreading blackness. A dark aura emanates from the Ghost-Type, who chants incessantly in its foreign tongue. Watching such mastery of the occult before your eyes, you wonder just how potent the dark arts can be in the hands of those skilled enough to employ them… and how dangerous it might be to have creatures such as these roaming the “real” world. Then again, if you could tame and control such a Pokemon…

The shadows grow in size and dance ominously across the walls and ceiling. Suddenly, they converge upon the Yamask, enveloping the ghost in a sphere of absolute darkness while it screeches a blood-curdling scream. The sphere then floats toward the stone table and seeps into the pile of rubble scattered upon it; soon thereafter, the rusty pieces of metal begin to coalesce and merge together, giving form to a torso, head, stubby arms and legs. The homunculus then lights up from within and sits up with a loud, creaking noise… the Yamask is gone, and has given life to a
who turns its head 180º to face you, and remains static in that position for what feels like an eternity, as if peering into your very soul with its emotionless yellow eyes… Is it safe to stay here any longer?

Stats.

Could that be...the same shadow I envisioned in my mind before drifting to sleep...?

"This might have been a mistake..." Ethan muttered to himself as he was left seating on the hard wood floor. The shadows that had danced around him, the energy they emitted powerful beyond belief. Strong enough to push him towards the ground, Ethan had always seeked strength in the Pokemon he acquired...but might this have been too much for even him to handle?

Where once lay a Yamask in prayer, a Golett was left standing in it’s place...piercing Ethan's soul with those lifeless eyes...

Did the Yamask somehow transfer its being into that raw metal? Or...was this an entirely new being all together?

It’s aura was definitely not of this world...and while Ethan knew full well that other ghosts had souls, he wasn’t completely unsure this one did...

"Chimchar!" the little monkey clapped in excitement having enjoyed the show, climbing down from his trainers shoulder, Aiden did a monkey walk over to the auto-matron, observing it’s body.

If he isn’t afraid of getting close... the trainer thought, Why am I? I’ve spent my whole life with ghost Pokemon...what would make this one any different? But just like there were good people, there were evil ones as well and even though he himself has never met an evil Pokemon, that didn’t mean they didn’t exist.

Ethan carefully picked himself off the floor, not quite sure what he had just experienced and dusted himself off. His little chimp seemed to be having a ball trying to unlock the mysterious the ghost/ground type had just presented itself.

"H-hey...your a Golett aren’t you?" Smooth...real, smooth. "Listen, we’ve been wandering around this manor for quite some time, and even though it’s probably really impossible to ask...considering you were just...born...do you think you can lead us around?"

"Chimchar!"

"It would be great if we also got to know each other better, I know my curious monkey would love that. Oh and before I forget, my names Ethan, and this is Aiden." The trainer babbled on, not sure if the Golett even understood what he was saying... "It’s a pleasure to meet you...Golett."

$>300

A

Arc_Angel

MarbleZone: You are startled into silence as the vision of the Golett fills your senses. It was almost like a message you felt, one from your brother letting you know that the way forward was clear. Dreams rarely made any sense and you felt that you could be looking too deeply into this but you took solice in the ghost's appearance, either way you felt lighter now. Choosing to approach the Golett rather than pass it by it doesn't move, still staring up to the sky as you speak to it. It listens to your words before reaching an arm out to the moon. It was many millions of miles away but it felt like it could almost touch it. Suddenly light shone from around Golett and a new form became to emerge like a glowing aura around it. The aura grew large and you had to move back staring in awe at the shape of a Golurk surrounding the pre-evolved form. Golett still had its arm stretched up and soon it lifted from the ground and the twin ghosts hovered in the air, as if your words gave it power enough to pseudo evolve and Fly. Golett looked down on you and you could almost feel it smile. It held out its other arm to you, Golurks sparkling aura following its movements offering you a ride. Would take flight with it tonight?

Shadowshocker: You grimace as you watch Audino trip over its own feet after trying to manoeuvre around the bench to get a better look at you. It was obviously a little clumsy but unperturbed it gets back up and continues its assessment. You already had a future medic for your team in Trucy who one day could become a powerful and happy Blissey and this Audino appeared to be a little too clumsy for the job. Trucy is keen to make friends however and offers Audino her stone which Audino takes with a nod before using it to whack your knee make both you and your knee jerk in surprise. You didn't want to interupt the healer when it was only trying to help but you didn't want to be struck anymore, that and time was running along quickly. Audino, as if sensing this steps back and nods giving you a thumbs up. It appears that you passed its health assessment and it hands Trucy her stone back. You pat Audino on its head thanking it for its attention and get to your feet before taking the path to the left. Trucy waves to Audino and it waves back as you turn a corner and it is gone from sight.

You walk briskly along the purple path as yet more candy-coloured trees and plants fill your vision, it does begin to wear on you after a while. As if sensing this the environment shifts to a more toned down colour palette and the trees turn green and the path a creamy gold. Trucy pouts already missing the wild scenery but she smiles as she notices the cotton candy pink clouds remain. Suddenly the path ahead takes a steep decline and you notice that the hill you stand atop gives you a fantastic view of the world around you. The park was huge and there were clearings with play sets including swings, slides and rocking horses, there looked to be an area with refreshments not to far ahead, the colours of the flowers seemed to build together to take the shape of Pokemon such as Pikachu and Clefairy. There was so much to explore you didn't know where to turn first it was then you spot something out the corner of your eye. Sat on the grass not far from you almost obscured by a large tree was a
its back to you, its jaws opening and closing. You couldn't quite tell its mood but from how it was haunched over it looked sad. It hadn't noticed you yet so you could move past if you chose to.

sweetbbydoll: In any other zone it would self-updating, but since this is the Dream World I'll let it slide this time but try not to control the environment too much, that's my job.

The cute little Spheal swimming around and around your body made you long to interact with it, to be able to speak to it. You wonder if you removed your breathing apparatus that the water would gush into your lungs crushing you from within as you quickly drown. You gulp at the thought but taking a gamble you slowly remove your mask and hold your breath but its not long before you have to take a breath. You nearly panic but realise that you could miraculously breathe. You sigh with relief and notice both Vulpix and Spheal looking at you curiously. You asked if Spheal wanted to play and almost gasp as your voice echoes out sounded distorted under water. Spheal puts it flipper in your hand and grin before swimming away taking you with it.

As you move through the water you ask where Spheal comes from and it giggles pointing to your head, you had dream it up after all. It was more than happy to show you around its world. The land expands into an open underwater field where large aquatic plants dance and bubbles erupt from the ground. Spheal grins and pushes you over a opening in the ground, moving to Vulpix and pushing her to a similar spot before taking its own position. You feel the ground beneath you rumble and suddenly large bubbles erupt from beneath you shooting you up near to the surface, a tingling sensation all over your skin as the bubbles pop before it stops and you begin to sink again. Spheal giggles and rolls around having a whale of a time. It holds out its flipper hoping you would continue to follow it for more fun.

Reaction score
MarbleZone: You are startled into silence as the vision of the Golett fills your senses. It was almost like a message you felt, one from your brother letting you know that the way forward was clear. Dreams rarely made any sense and you felt that you could be looking too deeply into this but you took solice in the ghost's appearance, either way you felt lighter now. Choosing to approach the Golett rather than pass it by it doesn't move, still staring up to the sky as you speak to it. It listens to your words before reaching an arm out to the moon. It was many millions of miles away but it felt like it could almost touch it. Suddenly light shone from around Golett and a new form became to emerge like a glowing aura around it. The aura grew large and you had to move back staring in awe at the shape of a Golurk surrounding the pre-evolved form. Golett still had its arm stretched up and soon it lifted from the ground and the twin ghosts hovered in the air, as if your words gave it power enough to pseudo evolve and Fly. Golett looked down on you and you could almost feel it smile. It held out its other arm to you, Golurks sparkling aura following its movements offering you a ride. Would take flight with it tonight?
Isn't that something?

Golett was surrounded by a mystical aura taking the shape of its gargantuan evolved form - such was the strength of its desire to surpass the chains that bound him to the earth. Levin knew the feeling all too well; he'd only recently gotten rid of his own shackles as well. But even though he was able to relate, this was a phenomenon he'd never witnessed before: the creature before him was neither a Golett nor a Golurk, or maybe it was both. It wasn't an evolution as much as a manifestation of its future self. Sometimes, he wished he could peer into his own future with that much clarity.

But then again, where'd be the fun in that?

The ghostly automaton held out its hand, inviting Levin to share its achievement and cross the skies alongside it. The Saffron-native didn't need to ponder on the matter long - after all, if he could be closer to the one who this adventure belonged to, all the better.

This world is a gateway to some of the Pokemon I covet the most, the rarest and strongest known to man outside of mythical ones. But this time, this isn't about me, and it's not about taking home any of those Pokemon - this journey belongs to Solair, and all I can hope for is that I'm fortunate enough to be close to him when he reaches the end.

He held out his hand and grabbed touched the Dream Pokemon's aura.

- Golett, you and I aren't bound by our limitations anymore. Let's help Solair find his own freedom, together! Please take me to the sky and guide the both of us across this land of yours.

He held his breath for a brief moment, outside of riding on Baal and Syre's backs, he'd never experienced flight outside of an airplane. And while he knew both of those Pokemon inside out, he had no idea what to expect of the wild Golett-turned-Golurk. Still, for the Fletchinder's sake, it was worth a shot.

$>300

Star Material ~
Reaction score
sweetbbydoll: In any other zone it would self-updating, but since this is the Dream World I'll let it slide this time but try not to control the environment too much, that's my job.

The cute little Spheal swimming around and around your body made you long to interact with it, to be able to speak to it. You wonder if you removed your breathing apparatus that the water would gush into your lungs crushing you from within as you quickly drown. You gulp at the thought but taking a gamble you slowly remove your mask and hold your breath but its not long before you have to take a breath. You nearly panic but realise that you could miraculously breathe. You sigh with relief and notice both Vulpix and Spheal looking at you curiously. You asked if Spheal wanted to play and almost gasp as your voice echoes out sounded distorted under water. Spheal puts it flipper in your hand and grin before swimming away taking you with it.

As you move through the water you ask where Spheal comes from and it giggles pointing to your head, you had dream it up after all. It was more than happy to show you around its world. The land expands into an open underwater field where large aquatic plants dance and bubbles erupt from the ground. Spheal grins and pushes you over a opening in the ground, moving to Vulpix and pushing her to a similar spot before taking its own position. You feel the ground beneath you rumble and suddenly large bubbles erupt from beneath you shooting you up near to the surface, a tingling sensation all over your skin as the bubbles pop before it stops and you begin to sink again. Spheal giggles and rolls around having a whale of a time. It holds out its flipper hoping you would continue to follow it for more fun.
Discovering that her voice could make sonar like waves through the ocean's water made Liza feel like she had really gotten in touch with the side of her that loved aquatic water Pokemon!!

“Hello!” She played with her voice, “Is anyone out there?” She giggled as the vibrations tickled her face. She couldn't help get over how amazing dreams could be and how real everything felt either! Was this how Pokemon like Wailmer communicated with each other under the sea? Or was it more similar to how marine subs used sonar to detected things around them?

Oh! If she could only experience this everyday!

Taking the Spheal by the fin, Liza and her Vulpix were brought to one of the most unusual spots on the ocean floor.

They were asked to wait in a single spot before bubbles erupted from underneath their feet, lifting them slightly, tickling each of their bodies and causing warm feelings to enter in their hearts as the little Spheal they had met began rolling around, showing the trainer just how much of a ball he was having, by playing with them.

Descending back some, Liza swam over to the water type, the water flowing around her soft skin was so easy to swim around, she felt like she was flying rather then swimming.

“Is there some where you'd like to take us?” She began to say, the vibration making her giggle every time, “I know I would love that, what about you Roxy?” She politely asked to her Vulpix who was still getting used to swimming in the water, continuing her odd way of swimming like a frog over what Liza thought would be a little easier to do, which was the dog paddle...

“Vul!” the fox agreed, coming toward her trainer.

“Show us around your home some more! I don’t think we’ll get a chance like this one where we will live, to be able to experience the marine life like this again!” Liza smiled, “Wouldn’t you say, Roxy?”

“Vul!”

“Lead on Spheal!”

[Member’s Post]

$>300

Poison-type Trainer
Reaction score
Night was falling in the Fizzytopia region. All across the land, the Pidgey and Spearow and Pidove and the like were drifting off to sleep, while the likes of Zubat, Woobat, and Hoothoot were just waking up for the night. And it wasn't just the wild Pokémon, either- all over, Trainers and their Pokémon were getting ready to call it a day and get a good night's sleep. And the inhabitants of a certain Secret Base on the Hidden Mansion's grounds were no different.

Indeed, all throughout Keith's Secret Base, numerous Pokémon were drifting off to sleep. A Meowth was snoring lightly on the armrest of one of the couches in the living room; a Feraligatr and Blastoise were drifting to sleep in a corner of the pool room while a slumbering Qwilfish, Skrelp, Tentacruel, and Blue-Striped Basculin drifted around in the pool itself; a Pawniard was sleeping in the entrance hall, just near the front door (though make no mistake, she would wake up at the slightest provocation); upstairs, in the library, a Weedle with a black tail stinger was curled up on a table, sleeping near a notebook containing what appeared to be notes detailing the effects of certain Pokémon moves that could be learned by anything, such as Firestream and Brain Freeze. And then there were the Pokémon that weren't sleeping- a Shuppet floated around downstairs, her Insomnia keeping her awake; a Shadow Ledian was wide awake in his underground lair, plotting his eventual world domination and spying on the rest of the house by way of secret video monitors; a Crobat had flown off to go hunting; a Swalot was currently stopping a mugging in progress in a nearby city, having assumed his superhero alter ego Captain Stomach; and a Banette was hovering irritably in midair in the one bedroom in the Secret Base.

"I have my doubts a-bout whe-ther this will work, Meat Sack," Myrtle said irritably to her Trainer- the 24-year-old Poison-type specialist Keith Masters was standing next to his bed at that moment. The bed was a large one, big enough to fit two people comfortably, despite the place's single human resident (even so, Keith adamantly refused to trade in the bed for a smaller one), and Keith was sprinkling a mystical purple powder all over the bed.

"And I told you this will work," Keith asserted. "The Dream Dust will override your Insomnia, Myrtle. And even if I'm wrong- which I'm not- then I'll just switch to plan B and bring Neville into the Dream World instead. His Hidden Ability would be Adaptability, and I've seen Pisces in action enough to know how well that Ability can work."

Myrtle rolled her eyes, but said nothing more as Keith finished coating the bed in Dream Dust. He then climbed in under the covers, still only taking up one side of the bed, as was usual for him, and right away, he could feel the dust having its effect.

"This is stu-pid," Myrtle grumbled to herself, but all the same, she floated down onto the unoccupied side of the bed. And to her mild surprise, as soon as her cloth body made contact with the sheets, she immediately started to feel drowsy, a sensation she hadn't felt since before her death. Could Keith actually have been right about the Dream Dust? Myrtle couldn't ponder that point for too long, however, for as she dimly registered the fact that the Dream Dust was working on her, she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

~~~

His first trip to the Dream World came as a complete surprise to Keith, but now he was prepared for it, and he knew what to expect. Therefore, as the images swam before his mind's eye, he did not open his actual eyes, instead choosing to focus on the images before him, knowing that the Pokémon they depicted were what he might be able to expect to see. The first one, he knew had to be a Fire-type, even if it wasn't one he had seen very often before (which was saying something for a native of Lavaridge Town!), due to the flame that burned brightly at the tip of its orange tail- it was a Charmander, he realized. As soon as this realization occurred to him, he shifted his focus to the next image, this one something he definitely recognized- his friend Hyrem had owned one of these briefly in the past, and Keith took an immediate liking to the species. A sentient snowflake with glowing eyes and a magnificent mustache of ice crystals- a Cryogonal. And then came the third image- another Ice-type, Keith realized, though this one looked significantly darker, with black fur, sharp claws, and a large red feather on its head- a Sneasel.

At last, Keith opened his eyes, to see his Banette hovering over him impatiently. "It's a-bout damn time, Meat Sack," snapped Myrtle. "Ly-ing there with your eyes closed like an i-di-ot."

"That's how this place works, Myrtle," Keith grunted as he climbed to his feet. The island they were standing on was nothing new to Keith, nor was the rainbow bridge that was not too far from them. "When I fall asleep, my mind shows me three Pokémon that I might or might not encounter here."

"Oh, right," Myrtle grumbled. "You might e-lect to take some-thing back with you in-stead of chan-ging my A-bi-li-ty."

"It's a very real possibility, Myrtle," Keith stated. "I told you this from the beginning- no guarantees. And even if I don't change your Ability, you don't got much to complain about- you gotta be the only Banette in the world that can use Water Gun and Sky Attack."

Myrtle merely glared at Keith, though the fact that she said nothing made Keith smirk- it was the surest sign that the Banette could find no flaw in her Trainer's logic to point out. "C'mon, Myrtle," Keith said, leading the way to the rainbow bridge. "Let's see what we can see here, hmm?"

"Just don't slow me down, Meat Sack," Myrtle snapped as she floated alongside her Trainer.

$>300

A

Arc_Angel

MarbleZone: Your decision was easy as Golett held out its arm to you, how could you not take up its offer for a night time flight. You turned towards Solair who nodded and took to the sky ready to perform the impossible, to fly by your side. You place your hand in Golett's and feel the aura solidify from your touch. Golett pulled you into its large sparkling hand placing you on its shoulders as it looks towards the moon. Suddenly sparkles shoot from its feet and it takes off like a rocket its arm outstretched towards the giant glowing orb in the sky. Solair circles you chirping jovially as he flies by your side, it was like a dream come true. Golett begins to cover the rocky land beneath it and you can almost see the entire world. The mountains reach towards the stars but you easily pass over them. Solair takes off before you and soon he begins to sparkle too as an aura covers him, one much larger, one of his evolved form; a show of his future. He gives a happy cry and performs aerial stunts in the air marvelling at the gold sparkles that follow him. You feel like you had been flying for hours, the wind blowing through your hair when Golett heads back down to earth. You land gently and diembark from Golett's shoulders as its aura disappears, Solair following suit. Golett bows you thanking you for the chance to touch the moon, it was truly greatful and as it began to walk away you somehow felt that you would get the chance to mee it again.

Now you were back to where you started it was a chance to continue your exploration. You take only a few steps forwards before you reach a cross roads with a choice of left or right.

sweetbbydoll: Spheal's happiness was contagious and you can't help but giggle at its antics. It just loved to play and held out its flipper hoping you would join it for more fun and games. You were more than happy to continue to play with the little water Pokemon and Vulpix shared your thoughts. You take Spheal's flipper and it gives you a cheeky grin before pulling you away and towards the edge of a ravine. You stare down at the darkness feeling butterflies of nerves fluttering in your stomach, it couldn't possibly want you to go down there. Spheal frowns at your worried look before pulling you along the edge towards an area of high current. Spheal points down and you see that here is a smooth slide in the rock, most likely created by the increased currents here. Spheal grins at you and looks at you expectantly. You turn to Vulpix and she nods feeling brave for the both of you. Spheal settles into your arms as does Vulpix as you sit on the edge and with a big gulp you push yourself forward and off. You feel a scream of exhilleration rip from your throat as you shoot down the smooth rock twisting and turning gaining speed all the time. Spheal and Vulpix give their own happy cries as you hold onto them tightly and soon enough you reach the end sliding a little ways along the ground before coming to a stop. Spheal giggles and gives you a hug thanking you in its own way, it was so happy you had decided to play with it and as it swims off you can feel in your bones that you'll meet again.

You were in a new part of the Sparkling Sea now with new places to explore and you look around you can see there are 3 options before you straight ahead, left or right. Which will you choose?

Missingno. Master: You were in your secret base and night had fallen. All your Pokemon were asleep bar you and your Insomniac Myrtle but you had plans to change that. You had purchased your second portion of Dream Dust and knew that this would be the last time you could enter the worlds within your subconscious this year. You had chosen Myrtle to follow you into your dreams and she was sceptic of how you would achieve this feat given her ability. You reassure her that you knew what you were doing and sprinkled the sparkling powder over your heads before lying down; the last thing you see before you fall asleep was Myrtle joining you for the first time ever.

Your felt your mind shift back to the familiar Dream World and your mind begins to swirl with images of Pokemon. The first is the quite rare starter Pokemon Charmander and from fire to ice the large snowflake Cryogonal follows finishing off with the dual dark and ice type Sneasel. Soon the images fade away almost as quickly as they had arrived and you feel your eyes begin to open the the vision end. Myrtle stares at you almost annoyed at how long you were napping for and you find yourself next to a familiar tree. You get to your feet as you discuss your reasons for being here and how they may differ. Myrtle was personally hoping you would allow her a new ability but there was a chance you would look for a new team-mate for her. Either way you knew where you needed to go and you head over to the Rainbow Bridge not pausing to marvel at its existance. Myrtle floats on behind you chuntering all the way.

The sparkling bridge heads up into the clouds until that was all you could see, you could almost reach out and touch them. In fact Myrtle decided to do that for you and floated in and out of the cool cloud formations when she begins to shiver. She floats back over to you grumbling at you bringing her somewhere so cold and you begin to feel the temperature drop too. Your breath begins to form mist before you and you involuntarily shiver too. Soon the bridge comes to and at the entrance to a rather cold looking cave. Ice had formed on the ground making it rather slippery, you would have to watch your step. You carefully step forward finding that you have better balance than you thought and you enter the cave. Luckily there were naturally formed holes in the ceiling allowing light to enter and bounce off the ice structures within; it was rather beautiful, in an eerie way. The cavern you enter has three tunnels leading away, one straight ahead of you and one each to the left and the right. It was up to you to choose your path.

Poison-type Trainer
Reaction score
Missingno. Master: You were in your secret base and night had fallen. All your Pokemon were asleep bar you and your Insomniac Myrtle but you had plans to change that. You had purchased your second portion of Dream Dust and knew that this would be the last time you could enter the worlds within your subconscious this year. You had chosen Myrtle to follow you into your dreams and she was sceptic of how you would achieve this feat given her ability. You reassure her that you knew what you were doing and sprinkled the sparkling powder over your heads before lying down; the last thing you see before you fall asleep was Myrtle joining you for the first time ever.

Your felt your mind shift back to the familiar Dream World and your mind begins to swirl with images of Pokemon. The first is the quite rare starter Pokemon Charmander and from fire to ice the large snowflake Cryogonal follows finishing off with the dual dark and ice type Sneasel. Soon the images fade away almost as quickly as they had arrived and you feel your eyes begin to open the the vision end. Myrtle stares at you almost annoyed at how long you were napping for and you find yourself next to a familiar tree. You get to your feet as you discuss your reasons for being here and how they may differ. Myrtle was personally hoping you would allow her a new ability but there was a chance you would look for a new team-mate for her. Either way you knew where you needed to go and you head over to the Rainbow Bridge not pausing to marvel at its existance. Myrtle floats on behind you chuntering all the way.

The sparkling bridge heads up into the clouds until that was all you could see, you could almost reach out and touch them. In fact Myrtle decided to do that for you and floated in and out of the cool cloud formations when she begins to shiver. She floats back over to you grumbling at you bringing her somewhere so cold and you begin to feel the temperature drop too. Your breath begins to form mist before you and you involuntarily shiver too. Soon the bridge comes to and at the entrance to a rather cold looking cave. Ice had formed on the ground making it rather slippery, you would have to watch your step. You carefully step forward finding that you have better balance than you thought and you enter the cave. Luckily there were naturally formed holes in the ceiling allowing light to enter and bounce off the ice structures within; it was rather beautiful, in an eerie way. The cavern you enter has three tunnels leading away, one straight ahead of you and one each to the left and the right. It was up to you to choose your path.
Keith crossed the Rainbow Bridge, which took him higher and higher into the sky, up into the clouds. His Banette, Myrtle, was following behind him, grumbling about a variety of things- how slow Keith was walking, how dumb the Rainbow Bridge looked, and things of that nature. Eventually, the bridge led them straight into the clouds, so close that Keith thought he'd be able to reach right out and touch them. However, before he could test that theory, Myrtle beat him to it, floating in and out of the cloud formations. This went on for a few minutes before he could see her start to shiver. "Myrtle?" Keith said, though as he spoke, he could start to see his own breath.

"B-b-brill-i-ant i-de-a, M-M-M-Meat S-S-Sack," shivered Myrtle, glaring at her Trainer. "C-C-Co-ming s-s-some-where s-s-so c-c-cold. I'm fr-fr-free-zing!"

"Oh, quit the dramatics," Keith replied. "First off, it was hardly my decision- I don't know the first thing about how this place works, OK? Just because I've been here once before doesn't mean shit. Second, it is not that cold. And that's coming from a guy who grew up within walking distance of a volcano, a hot spring, and a desert!"

"When I was a-live, my nest was right near Cin-na-bar Is-land," Myrtle retorted, albeit forgetting to shiver (confirming Keith's suspicions that Myrtle's complaints about the temperature were grossly exaggerated in the process). "You know, that place with the vol-ca-no? That one?"

Keith pointed at Myrtle. "Volcano," he stated, before pointing at himself. "Volcano. Desert. Hot spring. Pokémon Gym full of Fire-type specialists."

"Cin-na-bar Is-land's Gym al-so spe-ci-al-iz-es in Fi-re," said Myrtle.

"Fair enough," conceded Keith. "So you lose this argument by a little less than you would've."

Myrtle was about to retort to that, but before she could, both she and Keith realized that they had entered a cave, and were no longer on the Rainbow Bridge. The cave was just as cold as it had been in the clouds, and there were patches of ice on the floor. Cautiously, Keith stepped forward, but found that there was nothing to worry about- he was able to keep his balance on the ice better than he thought he'd be able to.

"Oh, don't be so dra-ma-tic, Meat Sack," Myrtle grumbled. "You stepped on ice and did not slip. Big deal."

"It kinda is, Myrtle," frowned Keith. "Ice is slippery and all that. And who's being dramatic? You're the one who was doing all that fake shivering."

"Wh-wh-what f-f-fake sh-sh-sh-shi-ver-ring, M-M-Meat S-S-Sack?" demanded Myrtle, the shivering returning as though someone had flipped a switch. Keith merely rolled his eyes and led the way down the tunnel straight ahead of them. There were other tunnels off to the left or right, and ordinarily, Keith would've tried to debate which way to go, but reasoning with Myrtle was often an exercise in futility, so he decided to just go one way and see how it worked. Thankfully, Myrtle chose to not argue, and followed Keith, though still grumbled about the cold as they went.

$>300

Star Material ~
Reaction score
sweetbbydoll: Spheal's happiness was contagious and you can't help but giggle at its antics. It just loved to play and held out its flipper hoping you would join it for more fun and games. You were more than happy to continue to play with the little water Pokemon and Vulpix shared your thoughts. You take Spheal's flipper and it gives you a cheeky grin before pulling you away and towards the edge of a ravine. You stare down at the darkness feeling butterflies of nerves fluttering in your stomach, it couldn't possibly want you to go down there. Spheal frowns at your worried look before pulling you along the edge towards an area of high current. Spheal points down and you see that here is a smooth slide in the rock, most likely created by the increased currents here. Spheal grins at you and looks at you expectantly. You turn to Vulpix and she nods feeling brave for the both of you. Spheal settles into your arms as does Vulpix as you sit on the edge and with a big gulp you push yourself forward and off. You feel a scream of exhilleration rip from your throat as you shoot down the smooth rock twisting and turning gaining speed all the time. Spheal and Vulpix give their own happy cries as you hold onto them tightly and soon enough you reach the end sliding a little ways along the ground before coming to a stop. Spheal giggles and gives you a hug thanking you in its own way, it was so happy you had decided to play with it and as it swims off you can feel in your bones that you'll meet again.

You were in a new part of the Sparkling Sea now with new places to explore and you look around you can see there are 3 options before you straight ahead, left or right. Which will you choose?
*gulp* “You're not suggesting...going down there, are you?” Liza hesitated to say...as thoughts of sea monsters, too cruelsome and ugly looking to even clearly picture began to surface in her mind...

But as the Spheal gave the young women a frown and her Vulpix looked down into the seemingly endless darkness with intrigue, it was beginning to look like the trainer was the only one not ready for what might be lurking down ahead.

The Lass jumped when her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by her Vulpix grazing her front paws on her trainer's arm. The look of excitement burning so brightly in the Fire Type reminded the trainer, that warm feeling she felt from Roxy just now wasn't always there....

~*~*~​

“Look at her!” Liza protested, “She wants to be like any other Pokemon, she wants to fight and go on an adventure, experience the world and everything it has to offer!”

“Enough!” a man in royal wear, with an outlandish crown with a multiplied of colorful jewelry had seating on his head stood tall on his throne, looking down on the Lass trainer, “This Vulpix like every Pokemon I own is my property, you honestly think I’d just let her go to some passing trainer because you have the audacity to tell me I don’t know how to raise her properly...you, a trainer of lower class. Think that you could raise her better?! Ha! Don’t make me laugh. Here she’s groomed by the finest Salonist in the land, she’s given gourmet meals by a leading expert on nutrition and the worlds greatest chef, and has countless of other things that make her one of the most top percentage of Pokemon...”

“That’s all well and good...” Liza said, “But have you ever asked yourself...what is it, your Vulpix wants? When I was in the courtyard, taking in the wonderful history of this Palace, she’s the one that saved me from a herd of Spinark and Ariados. She’s the one that dove in and bared her fangs, the majestic way she moved then, it was like she was finally free, she didn’t even mind the dirt on her shiny coat.”

“Nonsense! It’s no thanks to you, that my beautiful creature has been tarnished by mud.” the King said before pausing and turning to look at the Vulpix who seemed surprised and shaken, “Look how frightened she looks...I think that’s enough of this foolishness, GUARDS! ESCORT MISS LIZA OUT OF THIS CASTLE! AND MAKE SURE SHE NEVER STEPS FOOT IN HERE AGAIN!.”

I’d failed...I had failed to convince the King that his Pokemon was better off in my hands...growth can’t happen being stuck in one place...maybe it was that, that feeling I always had, being forced to pursue a profession as a Nurse, being told what to do and never asked what I really wanted to do...that made me stand up for that Vulpix...I see a lot of myself in that fox...but what does it matter now...

As Liza reached the top of the hill over looking the castle she had just been kicked out of and banned, a small silhouette of a blur was running at high speed, it rushed at the young Lass and before she knew it, the blur had pushed her down to the ground.

*Ooff!* “Wait...you couldn’t be...” the Lass was in too much of a shock but the Pokemon licking at her face so happily, “You are! You’re the same Vulpix that I tried saving...but how did you?”

“Vulpix!”

“I guess it doesn’t matter, but...does that mean...you want me to be your new trainer?”

“Vulpix!” the fox yipped again, more enthusiastically this time.

“Well welcome to the team! Now, I suggest we get out of here before I get thrown in jail hehe.”

~*~*~​

That fire sill burns brightly in you, and for you I’ll make sure it never goes out again.

“Okay!” Liza finally said before asking, “But, how are we supposed to get down from here?” Right when she asked, the Spheal they had been hanging around with pointed to a natural or possibly unnatural slide craved into the stone leading all the way down.

“You sure do think of everything!” She giggled before adjusting herself at the top holding on to the edge of the cliff with her right hand, as her Vulpix and Spheal took their seats in the front, she held them in her left arm, as she took a deep breath- to prepare herself and finally let go!

She screamed as the slide began to pick up speed, the twist and turns making the experience feel better then any Roller Coaster ride she had ever been on.

The ride was finally over as the three tumbled to the ground.

Picking themselves up, Liza thanked the Spheal for a fun time but as she saw the Ice/Water type wave a goodbye she couldn't help but feel a little sad. “Going so soon?” She said, “Well, thank you again for a lovely time Spheal, I hope to meet you again some day!”

“Vulpix!” The fox growled as well, also sad to see the Pokemon go but something in her knew she'd get to meet it again.

Looking around her new surroundings, Liza stared at her options, the Spheal left her in a tricky spot that's for sure...she had 3 caverns she could choose from, it was a real shame there wasn't anything more outstanding about them though to help her decide...

“What do you think Roxy?” The Lass grabbed her Vulpix who kept enjoying the open water, the six tail vixen flying through the water...so weightless and majestic.

“Vul!” She barked toward the right hand side.

“Well, Pokemon are more in tune to their senses then humans, I'll gladly take your path then!” The Lass smiled though with a feeling of concern...especially when this singular thought entered her mind- This kind of Dream...it couldn't be turned into a Nightmare...right?

[Member's Post]

$>300

A

Arc_Angel

sweetbbydoll: You sadly wave off Spheal and it goes off to continue playing and your mind turns to when your first met your Vulpix. You had fought so hard to free her of her life of solitude and confinement and now to see her here so carefree and happy you knew that you would fight to see her fire never go out. You were left with three possibilities ahead of you and leaving the decision to Roxy and she points a paw to the right. Decision made you begin to swim to the right your heart hoping that you would meet up with Spheal again soon. You swim on ahead and feel the water grow colder, when you rode the slide you had sunk right to the depths of the ocean, there was hardly any light filtering down here and you couldn't see your hand in front of your face. You hold onto Roxy almost wishing she could cast her fire for you you slowly make your way forward being careful of where you stepped. Suddenly you step on something soft that gives a loud and pained quack before jumping into your arms knocking Roxy out of them. You peer at the creature and make out its yellow feather and beige beak. The
looks up at you with scared eyes, it appears the dark was too much for it too and it pleaded with you to lead it to higher and brighter land.

Missingno. Master: You felt almost comfortable in the icy cavern enjoying the sights of light shimmering off the icy walls and floors. Myrtle however was shivering so violently it made her speech stuttered. You remind her that this was only a dream but she was currently dreaming of the nice hot Cinnabar Island, its hot volcanic walls already making her dead flesh warm. She had given you no choice in your path as she floated off ahead of you and you follow obediently behind her shaking form. The path ahead moves pretty straight with no changes in the scenery and as you left the cavern and the entrance behind you, you begin to lose the light. It was lucky that Myrtle had good night vision as she guides you through the darkness. Suddenly she stop in front of you and you bump into the back of her shivering form. You question why she had stopped when you feel the ground beneath your feet shake as something rather large moves ahead of you. Myrtle whispers to you that the path split into three again with a tunnel up ahead to your left and one to your right or the option to go straight on, the only problem was there was a rather large
Onix that had emerged from the right tunnel and was blocking your way to all three. It had yet to spot you but some how you would need to negoiated your way around it or would you dare to approach the mammoth rock snake?

Poison-type Trainer
Reaction score
Missingno. Master: You felt almost comfortable in the icy cavern enjoying the sights of light shimmering off the icy walls and floors. Myrtle however was shivering so violently it made her speech stuttered. You remind her that this was only a dream but she was currently dreaming of the nice hot Cinnabar Island, its hot volcanic walls already making her dead flesh warm. She had given you no choice in your path as she floated off ahead of you and you follow obediently behind her shaking form. The path ahead moves pretty straight with no changes in the scenery and as you left the cavern and the entrance behind you, you begin to lose the light. It was lucky that Myrtle had good night vision as she guides you through the darkness. Suddenly she stop in front of you and you bump into the back of her shivering form. You question why she had stopped when you feel the ground beneath your feet shake as something rather large moves ahead of you. Myrtle whispers to you that the path split into three again with a tunnel up ahead to your left and one to your right or the option to go straight on, the only problem was there was a rather large
Onix that had emerged from the right tunnel and was blocking your way to all three. It had yet to spot you but some how you would need to negoiated your way around it or would you dare to approach the mammoth rock snake?
It was Keith who had led the way down the path to begin with, but somewhere along the way, it ended up being Myrtle who was leading the way instead, floating ahead of Keith as though it had been her idea to begin with. Keith rolled his eyes, but said nothing at this- if he was being honest with himself, this was more or less what he had expected Myrtle to do in the first place. Besides, Keith was too busy taking in the lovely sights of the cave they were in to bother arguing with Myrtle. That said, however, even if he wasn't seeking an argument with her, this did not necessarily hold true the other way around...

"I h-h-hate th-th-this p-p-place, M-M-Meat S-S-Sack," Myrtle shivered.

"Oh, give it a rest, Myrtle," sighed Keith. "Even if it was my decision to come to this cave- which it wasn't!- this is a dream. It's not that cold in here, and even if it was, the cold would be all in your head."

"Sp-Sp-Speak f-for your-s-self, M-M-Meat S-S-Sack," snapped Myrtle. "If th-this was m-my dr-dream, we would b-be on C-C-Cin-na-bar Is-land r-right n-now."

"Well, it ain't me dreaming this up," said Keith. "Believe me, I wouldn't be dreaming up some icy cave... and I certainly wouldn't be dreaming it would be this dark, either," he added, noting how low their visibility was.

"Grow up, you big ba-by," Myrtle snapped, forgetting to shiver. "I can see just fine. Fol-low me."

"So, considering the visibility is more suited for you than for me," said Keith, "then wouldn't that imply that this is in fact your-"

"Shut up, Meat Sack!" interrupted Myrtle.

They said no more for a little while, but then, words had to be said, for Myrtle suddenly stopped short, forcing Keith to likewise stop short. "Myrtle, what the-" he began

"Shhhh!" Myrtle shushed him. "The path splits in-to three up a-head," she whispered.

"And you want my input on which way to go for once?" Keith whispered, sounding rather amazed at this- Myrtle consented to listen to him in battle, all right, but if she didn't feel she needed any input for Keith, she sure as hell didn't ask for it.

"Of course not," Myrtle snapped in that same hushed tone. "There is an On-ix bloc-king all three tun-nels. That is the problem!"

"Ah," Keith nodded. "Yeah, that would be a problem, alright."

"You think?" Myrtle muttered snidely.

Keith did not answer- he was thinking about what to do. Obviously, he didn't want to enrage the Onix, though on the other hand, if he did, Myrtle did at least know Water Gun, she could likely handle it if a problem arose... Then again, who's to say the Onix would be that easy to enrage? The Pokémon Keith had met in his last journey through the Dream World were rather pleasant and friendly, and this was when he was with Stewie, a friggin' Shadow Pokémon. If a being of pure evil did not generate at least some nasty Pokémon in the Dream World, then surely entering the Dream World along with Myrtle wouldn't produce anything that bad? Myrtle wasn't even a bad Pokémon- kind of a foul attitude most of the time, no question, but those that knew Myrtle well knew how kindhearted she was deep down... very, very deep down. Of course, who's to say the Pokémon's personality had any say on the Dream World? Myrtle clearly hated this frozen cave, and yet, here they were.

Rather than waste valuable time overthinking that point, Keith turned his attention to the Onix supposedly before him. He dug out his Pokédex, pressed the button to mute it, turned the screen brightness to its lowest possible setting that didn't turn off the backlight altogether, and held it up in front of him. Sure enough, an image of a serpent made entirely of boulders appeared on the screen.

"Onix, a Rock Snake Pokémon," read the text currently scrolling across the Pokédex screen. "A magnet in its brain gives it an incredible sense of direction while digging. This specimen's Ability is Weak Armor."

Keith really wished his night vision was as good as Myrtle's at this point- he had never seen a regular Onix before. The only Onix he ever saw was the one he briefly owned, and that one was Shiny.

"What are you thin-king, Meat Sack?" Myrtle whispered, before adding, "...if a-ny-thing at all?"

Keith did not answer her. Instead, he cleared his throat and spoke up. "Um, hello, Onix?" he said, trying to sound as non-threatening as possible. "May we please get through here?" As he said this, he shot Myrtle a look- though he couldn't see her, he was shooting the look in the direction where Myrtle's voice was coming from (and as far as Keith knew, Myrtle was not particularly practiced in throwing her voice), and he knew that she would at least be able to see the look. Indeed, Myrtle did see the look Keith was giving... the empty space just above her. She felt like facepalming, but decided to hold off until seeing how Onix would react. If it showed any signs of trying to attack, Myrtle intended to give the Rock/Ground-type a taste of her Water Gun attack.

$>300

Star Material ~
Reaction score
sweetbbydoll: You sadly wave off Spheal and it goes off to continue playing and your mind turns to when your first met your Vulpix. You had fought so hard to free her of her life of solitude and confinement and now to see her here so carefree and happy you knew that you would fight to see her fire never go out. You were left with three possibilities ahead of you and leaving the decision to Roxy and she points a paw to the right. Decision made you begin to swim to the right your heart hoping that you would meet up with Spheal again soon. You swim on ahead and feel the water grow colder, when you rode the slide you had sunk right to the depths of the ocean, there was hardly any light filtering down here and you couldn't see your hand in front of your face. You hold onto Roxy almost wishing she could cast her fire for you you slowly make your way forward being careful of where you stepped. Suddenly you step on something soft that gives a loud and pained quack before jumping into your arms knocking Roxy out of them. You peer at the creature and make out its yellow feather and beige beak. The
looks up at you with scared eyes, it appears the dark was too much for it too and it pleaded with you to lead it to higher and brighter land.
“Brrrrrrr, it must've dropped some degrees since we ended up at the bottom of the ocean...” Liza said as she continued to swim along with her Vulpix, who didn't seem to mind the cold much.

If it wasn't for the suit protecting the 6 tailed fox, Liza would've liked holding onto her Pokemon tightly in her arms right about now. Fire Type's like Roxy seemed to carry, a sort-of built in heating system, that made them the perfect choice to snuggle up with during cold winters nights or windy rainy days...unfortunately the Lass couldn't, so all Liza could do for now was try to take her mind off of things and hope she wasn't about to die by freezing...

It was proving to be rather difficult to see where they were going however, as they made their way through the cavern. Another reason she wished her Pokemon could be out of that suit, so to use her flames to light the way but she was pretty sure any fire would be useless underwater...

As they kept on going Liza suddenly bumped into something, tad freaked imagining the worst the Lass suddenly gave an outburst “Ah! A sea monster! It's got me!” She exclaimed but Vulpix seemed to notice something much different, coaxed her trainer to open her eyes after she had closed them, and Liza found herself rather embarrassed that she was scared of a scared little Psyduck!

“I'm sorry,” the trainer said softly, holding the frightened duckling, “I didn't mean to frighten you...I don't really do that great in dark places...” She admitted, “When I was little, my family would place night lights for me so I could sleep better, my wild imaginations would sometimes get the better of me and I'd picture things that weren't really there...just like how I mistook you for a sea monster...hehe.” Liza giggled a bit, “But what are you doing all the way at the bottom of the ocean...all alone I might add, from what I read on texts, Pokemon like you like open water, with a lot of sunshine, if you'd like, we can help each other out...as fun as it is in this mysterious place I think I'm about ready for some sunshine again! What do you say? Will you take ‘flight’ with me?”

[Member's Post]

$>300

Reaction score
Pleasant Forest

PikaGod: [12:00 am] Look here

Rugged Mountain

Treepandaone: [12:00 am] Look here

Spooky Manor

Electric Blue Eye: [5:00 am] Golett stares at you the whole time, unblinking, unmoving, while you try to regain your composure. Something about the Ghost-Type in particular makes you uncomfortable, though you can't quite tell why - does it have anything to do with the ritual you just witnessed? Come to think of it, where now stands the living automaton, there was once nothing more than a heap of rubble and a scary Yamask preacher... Is it possible that the soul dwelling inside the machine belongs to Yamask, or is it an entirely new being? And if so, what happened to the Ghost that brought it to life?

Too many questions unanswered, you wait for Golett to make a move. After contemplating and seemingly processing your request, the golem mechanically jumps off the table, landing with a thud, and holds out its hand to Aidan. He guides the Chimchar over to the door on the far wall and you follow them, with no other option left besides backtracking.

Golett gently pushes the door open, revealing a sprawling corridor ahead, with heavy-looking iron doors lining the walls on both sides; just then, the loud sound of a clock striking the hourly mark echoes through the halls, ringing repeatedly. Is it this late already?...
You turn your attention back to the task at hand: There is a number above each metal door - the first one to your left has a sign above it that reads "12", while the one to your right reads "01"; the second on the left reads "02", the one in front of it reads "03", and you assume the rest of the doors follow the same pattern. Although the corridor is poorly lit, you can make out ten doors in total, five on each side. On the ceiling is a picture of a Moon and Sun intertwined, a beautiful impressionist painting that's been unfortunately eroded by time.

Golett stops and turns to you. It seems you have to choose a door - but assuming there's only one right path, how long is it going to take for you to figure it out? Can you do it before you wake up?

Reaction score
MarbleZone: Your decision was easy as Golett held out its arm to you, how could you not take up its offer for a night time flight. You turned towards Solair who nodded and took to the sky ready to perform the impossible, to fly by your side. You place your hand in Golett's and feel the aura solidify from your touch. Golett pulled you into its large sparkling hand placing you on its shoulders as it looks towards the moon. Suddenly sparkles shoot from its feet and it takes off like a rocket its arm outstretched towards the giant glowing orb in the sky. Solair circles you chirping jovially as he flies by your side, it was like a dream come true. Golett begins to cover the rocky land beneath it and you can almost see the entire world. The mountains reach towards the stars but you easily pass over them. Solair takes off before you and soon he begins to sparkle too as an aura covers him, one much larger, one of his evolved form; a show of his future. He gives a happy cry and performs aerial stunts in the air marvelling at the gold sparkles that follow him. You feel like you had been flying for hours, the wind blowing through your hair when Golett heads back down to earth. You land gently and diembark from Golett's shoulders as its aura disappears, Solair following suit. Golett bows you thanking you for the chance to touch the moon, it was truly greatful and as it began to walk away you somehow felt that you would get the chance to mee it again.

Now you were back to where you started it was a chance to continue your exploration. You take only a few steps forwards before you reach a cross roads with a choice of left or right.
The ride on Golett's back was something he wouldn't be forgetting any time soon. Seeing the landscape of his own dream from such a distance reassured him that the power of the human mind was astounding - in essence, it had created an entire world for Levin and Solair to explore. At the same time, it seemed like the automaton was enjoying himself as much as Solair, both engulfed by an aura of future power that revealed their future forms. This was the first time Levin saw Solair for what he could one day be, and it was a glorious sight.

When Golett finally landed, and after they said their goodbyes, Levin was left with the feeling they'd meet again sooner or later. He had the same feeling even before the events that transpired, but now it was a near-certainty. Perhaps now wasn't the time for a permanent union, but that Golett would one day join his ranks was something Levin had no doubts about. He wasn't one to believe in destiny, but it was hard to ignore such a strong conviction.

Solair, back to his regular Fletchinder form, landed on his shoulder; he was visibly enjoying himself, much more than he'd ever seen the Fire-Type - and especially considering he was still recovering from the humiliation suffered at the hands of Vesper and his Mega Beedrill. It was a comforting feeling; he had researched the Dream World so extensively and pushed for the approval of Dream Dust so hard that being here, and seeing his Fletchinder so happy, made him feel vindicated. He'd been right about the Dream World as a whole, he was right to bring the crestfallen Solair along, and he was right to reach out to that Golett.
He was Levin Sanders and he was very, very often right about things. The choice of path presented by the crossroads, therefore, became an easy one.

Right it is.

$>300

Status
Not open for further replies.