• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dubious Database (Simple Questions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bad egg?

Bad Eggs are in Generations III to V. They exist in the event that the Pokemon Data is detected to be corrupt.

I will release it then O________o
No wonder my bro gave it to me XD The format is 'Bad egg' not 'Bad EGG' though...

Just ask him if he named it that. Still, the safest option is to release i anyway.

If it is spelled as "Bad egg" instead of "Bad EGG", then he's just trying to pull a prank on you, I guess. Authentic bad eggs have the egg capitalized as far as I know.

does anyone know how to put a code into action replay dsi without doing it manually?

Like, from the computer?

Re: does anyone know how to put a code into action replay dsi without doing it manual

Check the AR official site. It requires connecting your computer to your AR.

Re: The Hacker's Simple Question Thread

use pokegen over pokesav, it is much better and it has it's own forum at pp.org. codr(the dev) is a mod there and that's where any documentation on it is.(Q&A, stuff like that).

Also, pokegen 3.0b15 is out and works great with B/W.

between pokegen for pokemon editing, the mystery gift editor for WCs, and simple AR codes for items and the like, you'll be good. pokesav does all of that, but none of it well. it can also do weird things to trash bytes, mainly to nicknamed pokes.(i've seen this myself, it's crazy how badly pokesav wrecks them) also, i think some of the things COM has implemented aren't fully researched, so they may cause irregularities in your saves.

I still use pokesav a lot, but only for generating ar codes. And it's probably going to be used a lot more then Pokegen, since everyone knows about it from gen IV.

But those apps are newer and better.

Re: Pokemon Black and White Action Replay

its been two months and i still can't get the 1.71 action replay update for the regular ARDS to work . HELP!!

Re: Pokemon Black and White Action Replay

use the simple question thread.

i'm having trouble updating regular action replay DS to 1.71 , i download it and do everything the site says and after it "uploads firmware" it says "protocol error" and disconnects my ds from the computer.

thanks in advance

Please answer my questions about generation 3 glitches

Hello, I'm new but I did have a purpose to register because I have some questions.

Not to recently I bought a used Ruby game. Instead of restarting I decided to check the saved data. Seeing that it was already my game I figured I could move whatever legendaries it might have into my Diamand and perhaps any starter pokemon as well. But this game had something incredible (at least to me).

To my surprise, the game had not one but four Deoxys. Also the game has 99 master balls in the bag and several pokemon are holding master balls, I suppose because it was the in bag limit.

My question is if these things happened due to hacking or odd glitches that might damage my Diamond game if I transfer them over. I mean four Deoxys in my Diamond would be awesome but not at the expense of damaging the game altogether.

Please be good news. I really want to move them but I thought I should ask first.

Re: Please answer my questions about generation 3 glitches

sounds like hacking to me.

Also, there is a section for older games and a thread for questions about them. Just for future reference.

Need SID finder

Could someone with an AR find my SID for me? I only have one random shiny but it's EVed, and I don't have all the EV reducing berries. So yeah, if you can find my SID, please do it. I need it for RNGing.

I had a question regarding foreign pokedex entries.

In Platinum/HGSS, all of the pokemon have pokedex entries in mutiple languages, which you could see if you were traded a pokemon that originated from a game of the different language. Would this work with Black/White if one were to hack out a non-Japanese pokemon through Pokesav and trade it to another cartridge? If this is possible, then one could potentially know the foreign names for the Gen V pokemons before they officially announce them, because they have the foreign names with the dex entries...

The fifth generation Pokemon don't have foreign Dex entries.

Also, it's entirely possible to get foreign Pokemon into BW without hacking or anything like that. Just trade, for example, an American Pokemon from an American DP to a Japanese DP, then PokeShift it from the Japanese DP to a Japanese BW.

The fifth generation Pokemon don't have foreign Dex entries.

Also, it's entirely possible to get foreign Pokemon into BW without hacking or anything like that. Just trade, for example, an American Pokemon from an American DP to a Japanese DP, then PokeShift it from the Japanese DP to a Japanese BW.

Oh, I should have figured, since the names would have been on the internet already if they were accessible ingame, so nintendo wouldn't have taken that risk...

And yes, I do know how to get foreign pokemons in BW; I can read Raikou's Dex entry in english, spanish, and french.

Re: Need SID finder

editing to add quote:
Could someone with an AR find my SID for me? I only have one random shiny but it's EVed, and I don't have all the EV reducing berries. So yeah, if you can find my SID, please do it. I need it for RNGing.

i can do it without an AR - i have enough rare candies & berries to do it

i'm on most evenings (UK time) & almost all weekend so shoot me a VM when you can trade

(also just wanted to say i'm digging the new name dudes!)

Last edited:

i'm having trouble updating regular action replay DS to 1.71 , i download it and do everything the site says and after it "uploads firmware" it says "protocol error" and disconnects my ds from the computer.

thanks in advance

Re: The Dubious Database (Simple Questions/Answers)

can anyone get me a wondermail for explorars of darkness?
client:donphan
mission:help me
place:floor one, beach cave
reward:recruit client

thanks

Re: The Dubious Database (Simple Questions/Answers)

This probably has been asked many,many times, but what happens if a person has a hacked pokemon. Not horrendously hacked, like a wonder guard sableye, but still hacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom