• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The E3 Round-table Thread

Joshawott

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score
Later today, at 6pm PDT/9am EDT or 2am BST on Wednesday, Nintendo will be hosting a behind-closed-doors developers Q&A with Junichi Masuda and Tsunikazu Ishihara about Pokémon XY. This won't be live-streamed, but the official Pokémon Twitter will be live-tweeting from the event. The official websites will also update with the news.

This is the thread to discuss all that stuff. Yay.

It's at 11am EST for those of us on the east coast of Australia.

Pretty annoyed I have a 9-5 day tomorrow (which doesn't happen often) so won't be able to watch the Direct nor follow the Q&A live. Ah well.

Seems like there's gonna be massive stuff through this anyway, hopefully some interesting questions answered. As long as this new type speculation/Sylveon is put to rest, I'll be happy!

If it starts at 6pm PDT, wouldn't it start at 9pm EDT?

It's a bit late, but I'll watch it, unless CoroCoro somehow leaks before it

I. Am. Excited.
We could get some serious stuff today...
Will the Nintendo Direct in 2 and a half hours hold anything?

Due to an information page on the 3DS eShop, it has been confirmed that the games will be available as digital downloads and have StreetPass and SpotPass Functionality. Hopefully we hear more on those soon.

I hope we get a confirmed international release date.

Hirobyte was right: Fairy type confirmed.

Confirmed in Nintendo Direct

Re: Hirobyte was right: Fairy type confirmed.

Gardevoir, Marill, and Jigglypuff will all be part Fairy-type, according to Nintendo Direct. As well as Sylveon, obviously.

Yep. Marrill would not have been my first guess. :p

New Pokemon seen as well. Vivillon was a new Pokemon that looked like a new moth/butterfly.

I saw a new bat Pokemon as well.

Yep. Marrill would not have been my first guess. :p

I agree. If Marill's entire line turns out to be Fairy-type and other mouse-like pokemon such as Pikachu won't, I will be disappointed.
Hopefully more pixie-like pokemon like Clefairy will actually be Fairy type, though.

Looks like he's giving us a release date...

The stream is absolutely horrendous.

:>
I just (mentally) fangasmed.

Nintendo Direct's not loading on my computer. :( I'm surprised they announced the Pokemon stuff that early.

Oct 12? That was the weekend I guessed all along.

Though I think Garedvoir should have stayed Psychic, I'm glad we get a new type after all these years.

Yeah. He said October 12th.

Gardevoir though? Okay, Gamefreak, if you say so.

Ahem.

HOLY CRAP FAIRIES CONFIRMED I AM ALL THE EXCITE :DD

Sorry I've been fangasming for 10 mins now needed to let it out...

Back
Top Bottom