• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice The easter egg hunt at PokéStar Studios is nearly over, but...

Biozilla

Reaction score
su2zPjN.png

Hello, everyone. You might have seen my posts on this topic on other websites, but allow me to summarize for the unfamiliar. Certain films at PokéStar Studios have hidden dialogue that can be activated by using a certain move. A few fans and I have managed to find the right move for 18 of the 19 films that contain this easter egg. However, we are stumped on what move could possibly activate the dialogue for Everlasting Memories 2. At this point, we have resorted to brute-forcing, that is to say, going through every move.

As you can imagine, this is a very tedious process, and so we are requesting additional participants to help speed it up. If you would like to aid us in uncovering this final secret, please ask to join our Discord server created for researching these easter eggs. You can express your interest by posting here or by messaging me.

This is interesting to me. I lack the capacity to contribute directly at this time, but looking at the relevant text file, F-00 talks about crying. Maybe Fake Tears?

This is interesting to me. I lack the capacity to contribute directly at this time, but looking at the relevant text file, F-00 talks about crying. Maybe Fake Tears?
We have tried Fake Tears and confirmed that it doesn't work.

We have tried Fake Tears and confirmed that it doesn't work.

Darn. Do you think I could get a link to the Discord? If I find my copy of White 2, I can try to speedrun up to the point where the movie becomes available and hopefully start contributing. I'm pretty unfamiliar with Pokéstar Studios in general, so I'm giving myself a bit of a crash course on it, and I think I understand the structure of the text files a little better. The secret line in question is evidently F-00 saying "That hurts! Ouch! [Player]! Don't hurt me!"? So right now I'm thinking about moves that have a particular emphasis on inflicting pain, and maybe ones that are super-effective? Submission, maybe?

Darn. Do you think I could get a link to the Discord? If I find my copy of White 2, I can try to speedrun up to the point where the movie becomes available and hopefully start contributing. I'm pretty unfamiliar with Pokéstar Studios in general, so I'm giving myself a bit of a crash course on it, and I think I understand the structure of the text files a little better. The secret line in question is evidently F-00 saying "That hurts! Ouch! [Player]! Don't hurt me!"? So right now I'm thinking about moves that have a particular emphasis on inflicting pain, and maybe ones that are super-effective? Submission, maybe?
Of course. Let me message you real quick.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom