• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Ebullient Eevee Emporium - Taking Requests!

Master Mew

Level 7
Reaction score
vzcygg.png

Welcome to the The Ebullient Eevee Emporium, your destination for equipotent Eevees!

Contact Information:
PM: Click Here
Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821
Trainer Name: Matt​

Our Inventory
Updated: 2/23/14

NumberGenderAbilityNatureIndividual Values (IVs)MovesPokéballAvailability
#1♂ MaleAnticipation (HA)Timid31/?/31/31/31/31Growl/Tackle/Tail Whip/CurseHeal BallAvailable!
#2♀ FemaleAdaptabilityTimid31/?/31/31/31/31Growl/Tackle/Tail Whip/CurseHeal BallAvailable!
#3♂ MaleAnticipation (HA)Timid31/?/31/31/31/31Growl/Tackle/Tail Whip/CurseHeal BallAvailable!
#4♀ FemaleAdaptabilityTimid31/31/31/?/31/31Growl/Tackle/Tail Whip/CurseDream BallAvailable!
#5New!♂ MaleAnticipation (HA)Timid31/?/31/31/31/31Growl/Tackle/Tail Whip/CurseDream BallAvailable!
#6New!♂ MaleRun AwayTimid31/?/31/31/31/31Growl/Tackle/Tail Whip/CurseHeal BallAvailable!
#7New!♂ MaleAdaptabilityTimid31/?/31/31/31/31Growl/Tackle/Tail Whip/CurseHeal BallAvailable!
#8♂ MaleAnticipation (HA)Timid31/?/31/31/31/31Growl/Tackle/Tail Whip/CurseHeal BallAvailable!
#9♂ MaleAnticipation (HA)Timid31/31/31/?/31/31Growl/Tackle/Tail Whip/CurseHeal BallAvailable!
#10♂ MaleAnticipation (HA)Calm?/31/31/31/31/31Growl/Tackle/Tail Whip/CurseDusk BallAvailable!
#11♂ MaleAdaptabilityTimid31/31/31/?/31/31Growl/Tackle/Tail Whip/CurseHeal BallAvailable!
#12♂ MaleAnticipation (HA)Timid?/31/31/31/31/31Growl/Tackle/Tail Whip/CurseHeal BallAvailable!
#13♂ MaleAnticipation (HA)Timid31/31/31/?/31/31Growl/Tackle/Tail Whip/CurseHeal BallAvailable!
#14♂ MaleAdaptabilityTimid31/?/31/31/31/31Growl/Tackle/Tail Whip/CurseHeal BallAvailable!
#15♂ MaleAnticipation (HA)Timid31/31/31/?/31/31Growl/Tackle/Tail Whip/CurseHeal BallAvailable!
#16♂ MaleAnticipation (HA)Timid31/?/31/31/31/31Growl/Tackle/Tail Whip/CurseHeal BallAvailable!
#17♂ MaleAdaptabilityTimid31/31/31/31/?/31Growl/Tackle/Tail Whip/CurseDream BallAvailable!
#18♂ MaleRun AwayTimid31/31/31/?/31/31Growl/Tackle/Tail Whip/CurseDream BallAvailable!
#19♂ MaleAnticipation (HA)Timid31/31/31/?/31/31Growl/Tackle/Tail Whip/CurseHeal BallAvailable!
#20♂ MaleRun AwayTimid31/?/31/31/31/31Growl/Tackle/Tail Whip/CurseDream BallAvailable!
Requests
None
Red indicates the pokémon has been picked up by its trainer.

How to Adopt an Eevee:

See something you like? Adopting your Eevee is simple! Just fill out this form and you'll be welcoming the newest member to your party in no time:

Number: The number of the Eevee you wish to adopt.
Nickname: The nickname (if any) you wish to give your Eevee.
Offer: What you are willing to trade for your Eevee (see Things I Like section for ideas).
Friend Code: Your Friend Code.
Trainer Name: Your in-game name.
Requests/Feedback: Anything else you'd like to tell me, or any requests you have for the next time I update our inventory (different pokéballs, egg moves, etc.)

Things I Like:

1. Kalos Natives (i.e. anything with the Kalos pentagon symbol) are preferred over PokéTransfer pokémon, owing to the plethora of hacked pokémon that have slipped through PokéBank recently, which has left me slightly wary of non-natives (this isn't required and you're free to offer non-native pokémon, of course - the worst I can do is politely decline!)

2. Articunos: Oft overlooked by the competitive scene in favor of his bird trio brethren, I've always loved this 'mon and collect Articunos (especially Kalos Articunos) near-obsessively. A native Articuno is always, always a safe bet. And if you happened to catch your Articuno in a Dive ball, I'll just remind you that I am an eligible bachelor.

3. Zygardes: I've been hunting for a Zygarde with good IVs for a long time now and they all seem to be universally terrible. If you have one that isn't, let me know!

4. Shinies: Who doesn't love a shiny? Jerks, that's who. I'm especially interested in shiny Ghost types, at the moment.

5. Carbink: I have one, but its IVs are dreadful. If you have one with great IVs, let me know!

6. Ocean Vivillon: This thing is gorgeous and I don't have one yet.

7. Drizzle Politoed: Ironically, I have a shiny Politoed but not a Drizzle one. :-/

8. Competitive IVs: I have a short attention span and change my competitive team often - any breeding time you can save me is appreciated, I'll probably use most things eventually. ;-)

9. Anything Else Cool/Special/Unique: If it's something you'd like to receive in a trade, I probably would, too! Just let me know what's special about your pokémon. :cool:

Last edited:
Re: The Ebullient Eevee Emporium

I'd like #8
my FC and IGN are in sig
I have the following in exchange: 4-5IV larvesta, 4-5IV mareep, 4-5IV mawile (egg move sucker punch and fire fang), 4IV HA minccino, 5IV minccino, 4IV HA squirtle (egg move aura sphere and dragon pulse), 4-5IV scyther (egg move baton pass and silver wind), 4-5IV deino

I'm interested in one of your Scythers. :)

I'll add you.

perfect! they're all adamant, but you have the choice of gender/ability (swarm and technician) and they can be missing one of HP, Atk, Def, SP Def, Speed

Haha didn't see your message until after we traded. I love the one you sent me, though!

i figured you'd missed it, but if you want a different one, i'm more than happy to swap it out! i kinda made a best call, but like i said, i'll swap it if you prefer another. thanks so so much again! i love it

I would like Eevee #3 please. It doesn't need a nickname. I can offer a

1. swirlix with 4 IVs, its HA unburden, Jolly nature, and the egg move Belly Drum
2. Fletchling with 4 IVs, HA Gale Wings, Adamant nature, and in a luxury ball
3. Bagon with 4 IV's, HA Sheer Force, Egg moves Dragon Dance and Dragon Pulse, Jolly nature, in a Dream Ball

My Fc is in my sig

I would part with her for your Fletchling! I'll add you when I get home tonight.

I have a 5IV Carbink but are any of the Eevees shiny or with egg moves?

Number 9
Nickname: Not sure yet.
Offer: 4IV togepi (with Nasty plot and extrasensory), 5IV charmander, 4IV deino, 4IV charmander.
Friend Code: 1134-8042-2719
Trainer Name:RED

I have a 5IV Carbink but are any of the Eevees shiny or with egg moves?
I knew there was something I forgot, I've added their moves to the inventory table. #1-20 all come with Curse, I'm open to suggestions for future egg moves, though!

I haven't hatched any shinies yet, however.
Number 9
Nickname: Not sure yet.
Offer: 4IV togepi (with Nasty plot and extrasensory), 5IV charmander, 4IV deino, 4IV charmander.
Friend Code: 1134-8042-2719
Trainer Name:RED
I'd be interested in the 5IV Charmander! I've added your FC and reserved #9 for you, let me know when you decide on a nickname.

Number: 11
Nickname: n/a
Offer: Anything I have in stock of interest to you (blue background)? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...LTBWWXVLaU1wS1ZZNC1Bd2N4UUE&usp=sharing#gid=0 If not, let me know what you'd like and I'll see if I can hook you up. lol I did catch my Articuno in a dive ball, but that's not for trade XD Took forever to get it to stay in that pokeball >_<
Friend Code: 0216-1586-7473
Trainer Name: D'evil
Requests/Feedback: I have a ton of Eevees, but none in a heal ball so this would be awesome XD

Offer: Anything I have in stock of interest to you (blue background)? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...LTBWWXVLaU1wS1ZZNC1Bd2N4UUE&usp=sharing#gid=0 If not, let me know what you'd like and I'll see if I can hook you up. lol I did catch my Articuno in a dive ball, but that's not for trade XD Took forever to get it to stay in that pokeball >_<
Requests/Feedback: I have a ton of Eevees, but none in a heal ball so this would be awesome XD
Would you trade a female Misdreavus for it?

I'll add you.

I'll add you.

I want number 16 I have good iv jolly scraggy egg moves modest mareeps modest porygon jolly durants all pokemon 3/4/5iv

I'll add you.

Are you good with the ones I already have bred in pokeballs? I'll go add you after I hatch this batch of eggs quickly ;)
Well, looking again I notice you listed Moon Ball as well? If it's too much trouble then a pokeball is fine but if it wouldn't be too much of a bother a Moon Ball would be very cool, since I expect I'll be using this one personally and Moon Balls are lovely. XP

If that's unreasonable then a pokeball is fine, just let me know. Misdreavus is fantastic regardless. :p

Well, looking again I notice you listed Moon Ball as well? If it's too much trouble then a pokeball is fine but if it wouldn't be too much of a bother a Moon Ball would be very cool, since I expect I'll be using this one personally and Moon Balls are lovely. XP

If that's unreasonable then a pokeball is fine, just let me know. Misdreavus is fantastic regardless. :p

Haha, I love Misdreavus so I'm glad it'll be used :D I have an order for 3 Pokes to do first though, so would you mind waiting/holding the Eevee? I'll breed you a female in a moon ball once I'm done that order. It shouldn't take more than a day or two and I can PM or VM you when it's ready?

Liana
4-5 IV Impish Arons, 5 IV Jolly Zubat, 5 Iv adamant pancham
All my info is in my trainer card. My IGN is Doug

@hunter12399: I'd trade for your Scraggy! Just send me your FC and we'll make it happen.

@DCM1314: No problem! I'll hold onto her for you until you're ready. Thanks a lot! :-D

@BadAssKoala: I'd trade for the Jolly Zubat! Added you.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom