• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Eeveelutions

What one is your favourite?

• Eevee

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Flareon

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • Espeon

Votes: 14 13.9%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 14 13.9%

• Total voters
I like them all, but mostly vaporeon for its ability to melt into water and also flareon as it looks so cute with is firey red fur and tail.

Leafeon is the coolest (well, cutest :3) looking of all of them. I'd been longing for a grass eevoo too.

Glaceon, imo, is the most beautiful of the eeveelutions. Adding the fact that it's the same type as my favorite element makes it even more of my favorite. Then again, I don't really care too much for the Eevee line, so...

I personally like all of them equally :/
So rather than pick a favorite evolution, I picked eevee because it has the POTENTIAL to become any of the evolutions in the future.

<3

Leafeon, Espeon, Vaporeon, Flareon, Umbreon; in that order.
I LOVE YOU LEAFEON. x3 YOU'RE SO FRIKIN CUTE.
Jolteon is too spiky and never appealed to me and Glaceon is beautiful, but kind of plain. Not icy enough.

Last edited:
Leafeon looks demented-agreed. Flareon is the best of the actual Eeveelutions, but it can't beat good old Eievui/Eevee!

Leafeon is my favorite, with Vaporeon as a close second.

If there was an Eeveelution-themed gym leader or something, I'd feel sorry for whichever one was left out of the party.

I have to admit that with Leafeon it looks half done, it would have looked good if they had added some flowers. It looks really wierd. My favs are Vaporeon, Jolteon,Umbreon and Espeon. Flareon not so much. Glaceon is cute with that thing on top of it head but Leafon...

Umbreon and Espeon have always been my favs. Theyve got great movepools and designs. The moon and the sun as I call them.

I love all of the eeveelutions personally. Back in the day my team used to be Vaporeon, Joleton, Flareon, Umbreon Espeon and Eevee. It made for a well balanced team.

I guess my favorites should I have to pick a favorite would be Umbreon tied with Vaporeon.

Flareon because it saved me in Sinnoh after picking Piplup as my starter when I didnt know about the severe lack of fire types in the game (well before the Elite Four / National Dex)

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom