• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The Egg House Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arc_Angel

Electric Blue Eye: Your happy little
slowly waddles over to you hoping you have some food or a present ready to celebrate her birthday.
sweetbbydoll: Your little bundle of electricity and fur
squeals happily and he tries to climb up to your shoulder but struggles, he may need a helping hand

Star Material ~
Reaction score
sweetbbydoll: Your little bundle of electricity and fur
squeals happily and he tries to climb up to your shoulder but struggles, he may need a helping hand
"There you go," Liza helps the cute rodent climb up her shoulder, "you liking the view? Good." She says as she holds off on placing him right away in the Pokéball 24 of 50 until it's time to say, goodbye.

Thank you.

The Light at the End
Reaction score
Electric Blue Eye: Your happy little
slowly waddles over to you hoping you have some food or a present ready to celebrate her birthday.
I'll give you Ice Cream, do you like Ice Cream?

Popping this little- not so little, Tortoise inside of this Pokéball 25/50. Thanks.

A

Arc_Angel

sweetbbydoll is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Monday 27th March 2017

A

Arc_Angel

sweetbbydoll: Your egg hatches to reveal an empty inside. You feel a strange presence behind you and nearly jump out of your skin as your Female
levitated behind you staring a hole into the back of your head.

Star Material ~
Reaction score
sweetbbydoll: Your egg hatches to reveal an empty inside. You feel a strange presence behind you and nearly jump out of your skin as your Female
levitated behind you staring a hole into the back of your head.
Freaky, it's as if you read my mind and knew what I was looking for!

Placing my new Psychic friend inside of this Pokéball 25 of 50, thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.