• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The Egg House Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arnold

Betagold and out of your Egg punches out a Male Heracross for ya, Cool =D

Triumphant Return
Reaction score
Betagold and out of your Egg punches out a Male Heracross for ya, Cool =D
o.o Not what I was expecting, but hey, I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth. I shall call him.... I don't know yet. I'll think of something. Picking him up and putting him in this Pokeball.

A

Arnold

Rabid: Out of your Egg pops...another Egg o0....and another o0 the hell, 2 more Eggs have appeared, I think it's a faulty Egg....oh no wait a minute it's actually a male Exeggcute ^^;;

Reaction score
Rabid: Out of your Egg pops...another Egg o0....and another o0 the hell, 2 more Eggs have appeared, I think it's a faulty Egg....oh no wait a minute it's actually a male Exeggcute ^^;;
Picking up the little buggers and putting them in this Pokéball(Eighth out of ten). Thanks Arn.

A

Arnold

Torkoal out of your little fighting Egg pops a little flaming head o0 *checks the Egg* This is the right egg right? *Checks again* Yup, OH wait, here ya go a Male Chimchar Huzzah

Turtle king ut f your first Egg hatches the purpliness of a Male Gligar, enjoy ^^

Torka Torka Torka
Reaction score
Torkoal out of your little fighting Egg pops a little flaming head o0 *checks the Egg* This is the right egg right? *Checks again* Yup, OH wait, here ya go a Male Chimchar Huzzah
Wow...picking up the little guy in this Pokeball. I think I'm going to keep the cute little guy <3~

Thanks Arn =o.

A

Arnold

Demoonica out pops the Shelly shell of a Female torkoal for ya

I am the shiny Powereon!
Reaction score
In the immortal words of this thread: V(o_O)V Wasn't expecting that... *looks down at the tiny Torkoal* Hn... I guess she's kind of cute, but... Puts in Pokeball. (1 of 5) my buy and your ok Why ever did you not quote my buy for that one?

Writer
Reaction score

Turtle king ut f your first Egg hatches the purpliness of a Male Gligar, enjoy ^^
Picking up Gligar and placing him in one of my Pokeballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.