• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

The Egg House Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fizzy Bubbles ZA
Reaction score
I have unlocked yet another elite upgrade, so your most enigmatic Enigma Egg please. =o

Torka Torka Torka
Reaction score
*Places Starly in PC*.

Picking up another Fighting Pound Egg please.

Thanks Arn.

A

Arnold

And out of faiyaas egg of wonder pops another Egg..o0 I've seriously got to have words wit these Poemoni n the back thy're giving me, another Egg jsut popped out and another...OHHHHH it's an
of the Male variety by the look of things, these little buggers have got to stop scaring me like that.

I am the shiny Powereon!
Reaction score
Picking up a Fire Core Egg, please. *points to the one with a red shamrock design all over the shell* Oh, looky one that was lain today! Happy St. Patrick's Day Arnold.

Fizzy Bubbles ZA
Reaction score
And out of faiyaas egg of wonder pops another Egg..o0 I've seriously got to have words wit these Poemoni n the back thy're giving me, another Egg jsut popped out and another...OHHHHH it's an
of the Male variety by the look of things, these little buggers have got to stop scaring me like that.
Picking up my eggs, I mean male Execcgute and putting him in this pokeball (3 of 5), thanks Arn =o

A

Arnold

Rabid out of your egg pops a green little lillypad followed by the waddle of this Male
so cute *hands it a little treat before handing it back to you*

Torka Torka Torka
Reaction score
Hey Arn, can you hatch my Fighting Pound Egg please?

Thanks in advance =o Happy Easter!

A

Arnold

Torkoal out of your egg explodes in a burst of peppiness a male
and starts running around all energetically.

I am the shiny Powereon!
Reaction score
Bringing in the Fire Core Egg I picked up on St. Patrick's Day, the red shamrock designs all over the shell are glowing brightly and there are little cracked all over the egg. I think it's ready to hatch, ja?

A

Arnold

Demoonica your egg hatches and out of it's fireyness hatches a Male
All tiered and slow *pats it*

Status
Not open for further replies.