• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The Egg House Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need for the disco
Reaction score
Re: The Egg House

fishyfool is confirmed to hatch a Water Glacier Egg on Thursday 31st December
Empoleon Dynamite is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Thursday 31st December
Oh, this egg of mine's ready for hatching.

A

Arc_Angel

fishyfool: Water gushes out of your egg as cracks appear and the egg breaks away leaving a Male
looking blearily around, sparks emitting from his anntenae.

empoleon dynamite: Vines smash through your egg and surround it and you begin to wonder if something had gone wrong with the birth. But the vines spin around and you notice the cute red booties of this Male
as he dances happily.

Reaction score

empoleon dynamite: Vines smash through your egg and surround it and you begin to wonder if something had gone wrong with the birth. But the vines spin around and you notice the cute red booties of this Male
as he dances happily.
Just who I've been looking for :L Housing the tippy tappy Male Tangela in this Nest Ball. Thanks!

Reaction score

Picking up a Poison Nature Egg, thanks.

A

Arc_Angel

Handymankg2 is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Saturday 9th January

A

Arc_Angel

Dark Fire is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday 11th January

A

Arc_Angel

Kori Gotcha: You're very excited over your first ever hatch and as if sensing this the baby is fast to escape. The shell cracks and falls away revealing this Female
who scuttles over to you happily.

A

Arc_Angel

SW is confirmed to hatch a Normal Pound Egg on Friday 15th January

Better than YOU!
Reaction score

I would like to pick up the mysterious Enigma Egg please. I'm just gunna take a shot in the dark here.

WHAT ARE YOU!?​

A

Arc_Angel

Mewsic Box is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Saturday 16th January

A

Arc_Angel

Handymankg2: Your egg begins to scuttle in circles as the shell breaks away. Your new Male
continues its circular path before noticing you and scuttles up your trouser leg ... 0o ... ooooh dear!

Reaction score

Handymankg2: Your egg begins to scuttle in circles as the shell breaks away. Your new Male
continues its circular path before noticing you and scuttles up your trouser leg ... 0o ... ooooh dear!
*shakes leg, Spinarak falls to floor* Right then, now I can pick you up in my New Years Ball. Thanks Arc.

A

Arc_Angel

Dark Fire: Your egg expands and suddenly bursts forth with flame. This Male
stands before you and licks your face affectionately.

Status
Not open for further replies.