• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The Egg House Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arc_Angel

Re: The Egg House

Handymankg2 is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Tuesday 9th February

復活
Reaction score
Re: The Arc House

*blinkblink*

I swear.. I don't know how she got her hands on it... *wipes the drool off the egg*

A

Arc_Angel

SW: Your drool-covered egg slowly hatches and a blur of feathers rushes off before landing on Kutchen's head. The Male
starts reeling out insults for his disgusting birth whilst wiping the drool on her head.

復活
Reaction score

SW: Your drool-covered egg slowly hatches and a blur of feathers rushes off before landing on Kutchen's head. The Male
starts reeling out insults for his disgusting birth whilst wiping the drool on her head.
Hmm.. It seems her drool holds some magical properties. Tauros, Skitty, and now Chatot? She is the whim maker. :0

*plops in Poké Ball o2/1o*

A

Arc_Angel

Handymankg2: Your egg shakes and shakes and begins to float. It seems to rev up before charging right at you impacting the wall as you duck out of the way. You turn to see the
looking a little dazed from its Take Down.

Reaction score

Handymankg2: Your egg shakes and shakes and begins to float. It seems to rev up before charging right at you impacting the wall as you duck out of the way. You turn to see the
looking a little dazed from its Take Down.
Picking it up with this Pokeball [1/10]

Why go home?
Reaction score

Picking up a Dark Mystery Egg ... *rubs for good luck* ... I've got a good feeling about this one.

A

Arc_Angel

Dark Fire is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Monday 22nd February

No need for the disco
Reaction score

fishyfool: Your egg grows legs and begins to stomp towards you and soon, as the egg cracks away, you are nose to nose with this Female
As fun as a Nosepass is, I'm afraid I might have to give this one a miss.

Placing her into this Flying Ball, ta, and making a reminder to get more regular balls.

A

Arc_Angel

SW is confirmed to hatch a Normal Pound Egg on Friday 26th February

A

Arc_Angel

Dark Fire: Your egg cracks open and a vicious pair of jaws start chomping away at the air as your new Male
says hello ... in a scary way.

Why go home?
Reaction score

Dark Fire: Your egg cracks open and a vicious pair of jaws start chomping away at the air as your new Male
says hello ... in a scary way.
: Hello ... >D *snaps jaws loudly*

Plopping the fiesty fishy in pokeball 7/20. Shame I can't keep him. You're killing me here Stacey T-T

復活
Reaction score

My first Kuchen free hatch. Oh happy day :<

*plops down a Normal Egg with a smiley face drawn on it*

A

Arc_Angel

SW: Your smiley egg shakes violently as the creatures inside breaks free. What stares back at you is less than smiley, infact your Female
looks a little angry.

復活
Reaction score

SW: Your smiley egg shakes violently as the creatures inside breaks free. What stares back at you is less than smiley, infact your Female
looks a little angry.
I'm tempted to keep her, but I can't afford to waste space.. Off to the AC with this one. 0:

ball o4/1o

Status
Not open for further replies.