• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The Egg House Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arc_Angel

Re: The Egg House

Emp is confirmed to hatch a Rare Water Glacier Egg on Thursday 28th April

A

Arc_Angel

SW is confirmed to hatch a Normal Pound Egg on Tuesday 3rd May

A

Arc_Angel

Emp: Your egg doesn't wait long to hatch as water gushes forth soaking the floor and your shoes. The shell appears to dissolve and the Baby Male
peers up at you shyly.

Reaction score

Emp: Your egg doesn't wait long to hatch as water gushes forth soaking the floor and your shoes. The shell appears to dissolve and the Baby Male
peers up at you shyly.
Not what I wanted, but I'm still whimmy and It'd give me an Evo Zone adventure. I'll see what Gen V's introduction yields first.

For now, Ball (6/10)

A

Arc_Angel

SW: A shake here, and a shimmy there as your egg cracks open revealing a elegant Female
who dances before you before Quick Attacking to the other end of the room and dancing some more.

復活
Reaction score

SW: A shake here, and a shimmy there as your egg cracks open revealing a elegant Female
who dances before you before Quick Attacking to the other end of the room and dancing some more.
See a pin and pick it up, all the day you will have good luck. See a pin and let it lay, bad luck you will have all the day.

Ball 11/50

A

Arc_Angel

SW is confirmed to hatch a Water Glacier Egg on Tuesday 24th May

A

Arc_Angel

SW: The lights dim and a drumroll sounds as your egg sat on its pedestal begins to hatch. BOOM! Your new Male
is left flopping on his side. Ta da!

A

Arc_Angel

emp is confirmed to hatch a Water Glacier Egg on Sunday 26th June

A

Arc_Angel

Mewsic Box is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Saturday 2nd July

A

Arc_Angel

Emp: Your egg gushes forth with water as your new Male
flouders on the floor looking rather panicked. *Puts him in a large fish bowl*. Much Better ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.