• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The Egg House Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arc_Angel

Re: The Egg House

Stark: Two green arms poke out of the egg as it wobbles towards you. Suddenly your new Male
breaks free and grabs you in a hug

No need for the disco
Reaction score

Uh, outta having space in my team, gonna pluck up an Enigma Egg.

A

Arc_Angel

fishyfool is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Friday 24th February
emp is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Tuesday 28th February

A

Arc_Angel

fishyfool: Your egg looks all mysterious, it could be anything! It soon hatches. It could be anything but its this Male
staring innocently at you. Cute =3

A

Arc_Angel

Stark is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Monday 5th March

A

Arc_Angel

Emp: Your egg begins to roll around the room and keeps on rolling as the shell falls away. The Pokemon soon stops at your feet and you see its this little Female
smiling happily at you.

A

Arc_Angel

Stark: Your egg starts to roll towards a table in the room and smashes as it hits the leg. Its occupant stumbles over to you and I don'f know if its the lights but he looks all sparkly. Oh no its just a shiny little Male

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

Stark: Your egg starts to roll towards a table in the room and smashes as it hits the leg. Its occupant stumbles over to you and I don'f know if its the lights but he looks all sparkly. Oh no its just a shiny little Male

(We need to do the shiny sprite for this little one and its evo line)
My first Shiny pokemon in FB. Picking up the little guy and putting him in this pokeball 2/5, Thanks!

A

Arc_Angel

emp is confirmed to hatch a Mystery Egg on Wednesday 21st March

Status
Not open for further replies.