• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The Egg House Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arc_Angel

Re: The Egg House

Stark, sorry I'm afraid you're not due to pick up an Enigma Egg until the 5th April. You can pick up any other type of egg though

A

Arc_Angel

emp: Your egg glows with a dark aura before the shell burns away. A happy puppy sits before you and wags her tail happily. This little
looks mighty happy to meet you, she's a cutie too ^-^

Reaction score

Stark, sorry I'm afraid you're not due to pick up an Enigma Egg until the 5th April. You can pick up any other type of egg though

Oops! My Mistake. I'll pick up a Flying Storm egg then please.

A

Arc_Angel

Stark is confirmed to hatch a Flying Storm Egg on Monday 26th March

A

Arc_Angel

Stark - Your egg begins to hover off the ground as its occupant already begins to fly. It bumps into the wall though causing the shell to fall away and this dizzy little Male
flying around looking for a safe place to land

Reaction score

Stark - Your egg begins to hover off the ground as its occupant already begins to fly. It bumps into the wall though causing the shell to fall away and this dizzy little Male
flying around looking for a safe place to land
Picking up the little guy and putting him in this pokeball 3 of 5. Thanks!

A

Arc_Angel

Mewsic Box is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Wednesday 4th April

A

Arc_Angel

I certainly can
Mewsic Box: Your egg gains cracks all over the shell before it completely breaks away. It occupant, this cute little Female
is sound asleep on the floor. You'd think she'd had enough rest in there already!

A

Arc_Angel

emp is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Friday 13th April

Better than YOU!
Reaction score

I certainly can
Mewsic Box: Your egg gains cracks all over the shell before it completely breaks away. It occupant, this cute little Female
is sound asleep on the floor. You'd think she'd had enough rest in there already!
Collecting the little camel in this Pokeballs (3/10)

Last edited by a moderator:
(See what? Hear what?)
Reaction score

Using my Egg House Pass obtained here to pick up a Mystery Egg.

A

Arc_Angel

Akinai is confirmed to hatch a Rare Mystery Egg on Monday 16th April

A

Arc_Angel

emp: Your egg begins to gush water and you can't believe you luck at having hatched one of your favourite types. The shell breaks away leaving a pink heart. Oh is it Valentines again? The Pokemon turns around and gives you a playful wink, oh no its just this Male

Status
Not open for further replies.