• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Please remember to keep spoilers about the new Pokemon games in their respective sections here and here.

The Elite Tournament

Recover Decoration
Reaction score
My vote goes to -Glory Blaze- vs TerraTF, mostly for Mandibuzz's performance. The other battles were good too as they had their fair share of switches and some lesser-used Pokemon. My victory boiled down to a unconventional interaction between Malamar and Aegislash so it's not tailored for newer players, plus I feel my team comp was kinda shaky :p

Question: I saw that X Dragoon and superbobbobbob3 also won their games so that makes 6 of us, how will the brackets for the next round be arranged?

Outback King
Reaction score
The Terra VS. GB battle has won due to a majority vote! The next round will see a return of @Alexey; replacing Glory Blaze. The brackets are

@sharkshocker; Vs. @X Dragoon;
@Alexey; Vs. @superbobbobbob3;

the winner of shark vs dragoon will be facing @TheRealJDawgz;, while the winner of alexey vs superbob will be facing @DragonEspeon;. The losers of the ones previously mentioned will be battling for fourth. The losers of the next battles will be facing each other for third.

Fate Has Brought Us Here!
Reaction score
Lol, best battle Ive had in a while! I won the battle with Talonflame,

8VPW-WWWW-WWW6-BUPL

Pronounced "alek-sEi"
Reaction score
Thanks to superbob I now know what Sawk may do and that it might be a good idea to stop ignoring entry hazards that are at my side of the field :D

Reaction score
The Terra VS. GB battle has won due to a majority vote! The next round will see a return of @Alexey; replacing Glory Blaze. The brackets are

@sharkshocker; Vs. @X Dragoon;

the winner of shark vs dragoon will be facing @TheRealJDawgz;, while the winner of alexey vs superbob will be facing @DragonEspeon;. The losers of the ones previously mentioned will be battling for fourth. The losers of the next battles will be facing each other for third.
Do I battle DE now or wait til next round? Plus the things in bold are confusing, could you explain it more?

Recover Decoration
Reaction score

the winner of alexey vs superbob will be facing @DragonEspeon;.
I think this means that Alexey will be facing DragonEspeon...
The losers of the ones previously mentioned will be battling for fourth. The losers of the next battles will be facing each other for third.
...and this means that whoever loses between me and X Dragoon will end up playing you for fourth.

Whoever loses between (Alexey vs. DragonEspeon) and (winner of my match vs. TheRealJDawgz) will battle it out for third, and the winners of those matches will be in the finals. @[email protected]

Reaction score
I think this means that Alexey will be facing DragonEspeon...
The losers of the ones previously mentioned will be battling for fourth. The losers of the next battles will be facing each other for third.
...and this means that whoever loses between me and X Dragoon will end up playing you for fourth.

Whoever loses between (Alexey vs. DragonEspeon) and (winner of my match vs. TheRealJDawgz) will battle it out for third, and the winners of those matches will be in the finals. @[email protected]
But I won, so that means I face dragonespion

Outback King
Reaction score
For clarification Alexey will be battling the loser of Dragoon Vs. Shark for fourth. The winners will face DragonEspeon and JDawgz losers of those face off for third, while the two winners will go on to the finals. The loser of finals is second and winner is first (obviously)

Recover Decoration
Reaction score
Sorry superbob, I was just skimming the thread and I misread this:
Lol, best battle Ive had in a while! I won the battle with Talonflame,

8VPW-WWWW-WWW6-BUPL
as "lost" >.> L's and W's catch my eye apparently. Thankfully BAK cleared it up :p

Pronounced "alek-sEi"
Reaction score
I support everyone who is still participating :D

Wait, I have one more match? O_O Quite an honor for a lucky-loser-qualifier :D

We are but men
Reaction score
I support Alexey!

Win this match and you get a Drilbur! :D
Go get that mole!

The Kitty Overlord
Reaction score
Vs Sharkshocker
4Q3G-WWWW-WWW6-D8PU

Having fought before, I remembered why his team can be scary. I'd have to say it was a clean fight on my part, almost no critical misplays, if any at all. I was honestly scared when that Sigilyph started setting up on me. It would've been a nightmare if I didn't have Brick Break handy, cause seriously, who needs Superpower?

But yeah, I won.

Recover Decoration
Reaction score
Lost in a very enjoyable and intense battle with X Dragoon. :D

Brick Break forced me to play around my screens breaking and Sigilyph had to play defensively sooner than I expected. Managed to make a dent near the end but it was not meant to be, overall very good game from both sides.

Recover Decoration
Reaction score
sharkshocker vs Alexey
3EEW-WWWW-WWW6-ECWV

Kept me on my toes the entire match even when I had a +6 Sigilyph :O Really good game, I was expecting him to play around and counter Sigilyph each turn, that Whimsicott... @[email protected]

DRILBUR GET! :D