• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Elite Tournament

Attempts at Leech Seeding Sigilyphs are definitely not beneficial to winning battles. Any battles >< Unfortunately, I understood exactly what I did only during the split second between the start of the move animation and pressing the "Leech Seed" button, which was already late

On Sharkshocker's side, a great match

I made to many misplays on my part, so that was my downfall, and spikes.

:lx206: shall have its revenge.

Last edited:
Vs TheRealJDawgz
2YPG-WWWW-WWW6-FAWV

I thought this was a really good battle. That Sylveon had me on edge the whole game cause I had no decent way to get rid of it. It was a pretty long battle and there were a lot of switches and some misplays and overpredicting on my part. It really went down to the wire at the end, Dragonite absolutely could've finished the rest of my team off after that DD if it wasn't for damage variation, so things really could've gone either way between us. Overall, it was pretty fun and intense.

And yeah, I won.

The battle wasn't dictated based on the team builds, it was basically a match that was dictated solely on prediction. I can't even count the number of times that I was forced to make a 50/50 decision, so mispredictions ran rampant throughout both of our sides, which basically boiled down to whether Nite KO'd TTar with a boosted Dragon Claw. While I lost, this battle takes the spot as one of the most intense battles that I had (beating out the one with CloudStrife :p)

It wouldn't be fun if I won all of these tourneys too, right? ;)

Think I can do a BGM request for my video upload if it's not too much trouble?

I apologize for my lethargy, but between school, real life, and my computer and phone breaking on the same day I've been a bit busy. The TRDJ Vs. X Dragoon is the winner, and should be posted this month. As for the actual tournament the final brackets will be:
@X Dragoon; Vs @DragonEspeon;

Battling for third are:
@TheRealJDawgz; Vs @superbobbobbob3;

Good luck everyone!

And it was a good battle. The Gengar loss was pretty vital, but I somehow forgot Pursuit is a thing. Assuming Scizor was Banded, it was pretty much a 50/50 choice for me. Pretty close battle in the end.

Ok guys I've been gone for quite some time. I'm also sad to say this didn't wrap up as smoothly as I would've liked, but anyway this tournament is over! I randomly selected a winner for third. Congratulations to @TheRealJDawgz; for winning third. The winners are

#1 @DragonEspeon;
#2 @X Dragoon;
#3 @TheRealJDawgz;
#4 @sharkshocker;

Feel free to pick up your prizes whenever. I'd like for you to specify nicknames if one is wanted. Thank you all for participating!

As always happy battles, BAK

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom