• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Elite Tournament

My vote goes to -Glory Blaze- vs TerraTF, mostly for Mandibuzz's performance. The other battles were good too as they had their fair share of switches and some lesser-used Pokemon. My victory boiled down to a unconventional interaction between Malamar and Aegislash so it's not tailored for newer players, plus I feel my team comp was kinda shaky :p

Question: I saw that X Dragoon and superbobbobbob3 also won their games so that makes 6 of us, how will the brackets for the next round be arranged?

The Terra VS. GB battle has won due to a majority vote! The next round will see a return of @Alexey; replacing Glory Blaze. The brackets are

@sharkshocker; Vs. @X Dragoon;
@Alexey; Vs. @superbobbobbob3;

the winner of shark vs dragoon will be facing @TheRealJDawgz;, while the winner of alexey vs superbob will be facing @DragonEspeon;. The losers of the ones previously mentioned will be battling for fourth. The losers of the next battles will be facing each other for third.

Lol, best battle Ive had in a while! I won the battle with Talonflame,

8VPW-WWWW-WWW6-BUPL

Thanks to superbob I now know what Sawk may do and that it might be a good idea to stop ignoring entry hazards that are at my side of the field :D

The Terra VS. GB battle has won due to a majority vote! The next round will see a return of @Alexey; replacing Glory Blaze. The brackets are

@sharkshocker; Vs. @X Dragoon;

the winner of shark vs dragoon will be facing @TheRealJDawgz;, while the winner of alexey vs superbob will be facing @DragonEspeon;. The losers of the ones previously mentioned will be battling for fourth. The losers of the next battles will be facing each other for third.
Do I battle DE now or wait til next round? Plus the things in bold are confusing, could you explain it more?

the winner of alexey vs superbob will be facing @DragonEspeon;.
I think this means that Alexey will be facing DragonEspeon...
The losers of the ones previously mentioned will be battling for fourth. The losers of the next battles will be facing each other for third.
...and this means that whoever loses between me and X Dragoon will end up playing you for fourth.

Whoever loses between (Alexey vs. DragonEspeon) and (winner of my match vs. TheRealJDawgz) will battle it out for third, and the winners of those matches will be in the finals. @_@

I think this means that Alexey will be facing DragonEspeon...
The losers of the ones previously mentioned will be battling for fourth. The losers of the next battles will be facing each other for third.
...and this means that whoever loses between me and X Dragoon will end up playing you for fourth.

Whoever loses between (Alexey vs. DragonEspeon) and (winner of my match vs. TheRealJDawgz) will battle it out for third, and the winners of those matches will be in the finals. @_@
But I won, so that means I face dragonespion

For clarification Alexey will be battling the loser of Dragoon Vs. Shark for fourth. The winners will face DragonEspeon and JDawgz losers of those face off for third, while the two winners will go on to the finals. The loser of finals is second and winner is first (obviously)

I support everyone who is still participating :D

Wait, I have one more match? O_O Quite an honor for a lucky-loser-qualifier :D

I support Alexey!

Win this match and you get a Drilbur! :D
Go get that mole!

Vs Sharkshocker
4Q3G-WWWW-WWW6-D8PU

Having fought before, I remembered why his team can be scary. I'd have to say it was a clean fight on my part, almost no critical misplays, if any at all. I was honestly scared when that Sigilyph started setting up on me. It would've been a nightmare if I didn't have Brick Break handy, cause seriously, who needs Superpower?

But yeah, I won.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom