• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Fakemon Laboratory

Reaction score
I have no clue if someone else posted this before, but I guess I'll try.

How this game works is simple:
  • A user posts a Pokemon typing (One/Two types allowed.)
  • The next user to post comes up with a Fakemon name for the typing posted.
  • After they did that, they will post a new Pokemon typing, and then the cycle repeats!

RULES:
  • You cannot post the same typing twice in a row (just to make it interesting)
  • Name meaning is optional
  • Follow all Bulbagarden and Fun and Games rules
  • And most importantly, have fun!

Let's start this off with a bang!

First typing: Water

Darvile 「ダービレ」, I could see it as a regional evolution of Delvil.

Fire/Ghost

Gonfyre (gone + bonfire + pyre), the Campfire Pokémon.
It lives deep in the woods, just off the path of nearby hiking trails. It lures in lost Trainers by disguising itself as a nice spot to rest - then scares them off again, eating the food that they leave behind.

Poison/Steel

Last edited:
Moxiter (moxie + monitor + boxer), the Electronic Pokémon.
This courageous Pokémon formed from the pieces of old, discarded computers. It's held together with toughened cords and wires, and can throw powerful electrified punches with its fists. Moxiter is known to use its strength to help protect abandoned Porygon and Rotom.

Fairy/Ground

Eargic (Earthbend + Magic)
This Pokemon is said to be one of the past lake guardians. It uses its pixie dust to create earthquakes and it can bend the ground to create minions it can use to attack unsuspecting citizens.

Fire/Electric

Fanikinesis (from Spanish fantasma/phantom + telekinesis), the Telekinesis Pokemon.
It often moves things like Poke Balls and Potions around, scaring off Trainers. They have been thought to create robots it can directly control but so far there has been no definitive proof of this occuring.

Bug-Dragon

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom